Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

When I launched my bey normally, It fell like it was very light.
Instead of just going straight down, it kept flipping and landed upside down.

Beyblade was an uncustomized Pegasis 105F.
Just doing some random battles with actual beyblades from the show and in a battle Galaxy Pegasus and Hell Kerbecs (uncustomized) lost to RayGasherM145Q it landed on top of them EACH in seperate bounces and they lost so much spin it won by OS
While doing some test with Vari Ares CH120R2F against a basalt tank, Vari hit basalt, Knocked basalt and then...
Vari just stopped spinning. It hit, and in the blink of an eye, it stopped. It was so weird. and it kept on happening every round, so I thought my CH120 was broken, I checked the track, there were cracks on it. So I had to get rid of the results cuz they would be invalid.
I just bought a inferno sagittario, put it together, and then battled my brother, and somehow all of the pieces came apart and spun for minutes.
while playing with my custom beyblade senpuujin (if you want to see click the link called senpuujin) and i left the room a bit and my brother had snuck in and launched his bey in the stadium, and so i launched the custom bey in without realising it was the custom one, and then i went 'oh no! the varnish'll chip!' but I didn't have to worry, because my beyblade landed in the super vortex stadium and was going around it really fast (it's a rock virgo T125HF) and my custom bey smashed into his flame byxis, and flicked it up and out of the stadium and it went out of my bedroom door and landed in my bros room. thats no. 1, now for no. 2

I was testing this customization: thermal pisces CH120 (or T125) RF (which isn't bad actually) when i tested it against my basalt horogium my pisces got chucked out 3 times, but on the 4th launch my beyblades battled awesomely, horogium was dead centre in the super vortex when my pisces hit it and got knocked onto the wall of the stadium, it scraped a bit and flew in the air! it landed on top of horogium and then back on the stadium floor, and continuaslly smashed into horogium with no luck. then horogium started to wobble alot and tilt, and pisces went in to hit it and flipped horogium up. it only did this once but it was really cool
I was playing with my friend, and we were using a metal mixing bowl as a stadium, and the bey I was using flew out super fast, like, it was so fast, it wasn't even a blurr. It barely scraped my face, put a giant gash where it scraped, and went through the wall... WTH???
Call me crazy, you can be quiet.

Anyways, me and jkskla [member here] were just shooting around... Then he pulled out his new Galaxy Pegasis from Hasbro. He knew though, about my VariAres BD145RF and how it was so hard to beat. But he was confident...

"3, 2oooo, 1nnnn, GOOO SHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTAA"

Galaxy, not able to hold onto the tornado ridge was hell fast, and then, it caught it, and going as fast as the anime it steered downward and hit VariAres, but no, this is 2 seconds in, then finally when VariAres and Galaxy were chasing eachother, it happened. They clashed, due to my VariAre's weight, it stayed down. Galaxy Pegasis was hit so hard by Ares that it went in 6 Feet in the air, but furing those seconds, jkskla, my friend, took advantage:

"GALAXY PEGASISUUU, STARBRINGERRRR!!!"

Galaxy came down. From 6 feet, it came straight down. It went fast as a rattle-snake in the desert.. but. It went. Down to hell, when it came, my VariAres crushed it. His R2F Broke..

Ah, battles like those, so captivating unlike normal battles.
Back when ChaosBlader32 (a member here) was a noob (about a month ago), we had a great battle. I was using Midnight Eagle 145 CS. (Midnight for giggles, Eagle 'cuz I love it, CS was aggro, and I like tall attackers.) So we were both using BeyLaunchers and mine was slightly above normal launch height. Hoping for Gattayaki, I shot after he did, but his string was retracting at the time. So Eagle got caught on the string and flew backwards, out the window. I was in shock, so I whipped around and my string retracted around his bey. It untangled itself somehow and flew out the window. So somehow, Eagle bounced up as ChaosBlader's bey flew over it, thus knocking into his pool. Then Eagle hit the rim of the pool and kept spinning on it. We both burst out laughing and went "WTH?!" Luckily, we got ChaosBlader's bey back safely.
Mine was when my friend(not a WBO member) and I were versing. I used LLD BD145CS VS some Rock combo in the Super Balance Stadium when LLD hit the Rock combo and rebounded on the metal part of the
sliding door and came back to the carpet. He and I was like, "WTH?!WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" That was so funny and weird.
I Have one i wanna share...

1. I was doing some solo battles, with Storm pegasus and LLD ( uncostumized ) as soon as i launched L Drago, He smashed into pegasus and pegasus exploded! then as i picked up pegasus's parts, i saw a massive crack around the facebolt, i was like "WTH" luckily, it didn't snap Grin

L drago is also the reason my hands were cut a lot... man, L drago scares me now... ( JKS )
Woah BBS, You told me that story before but sounds way better on here. Lol.

Ya, a few days ago, I tried BBP D125XF and didn't tighten the XF, I launched, and its still lost to this day....
And the thing is, I didn't even noticed till I picked up the bey.
Holy carp, this reminds me of when I had a bunch of beys (No kids who had any were around then, so I battled myself) and launched them. I had 2 beys: Earth Wolf D125 WD VS Galaxy Wolf ED145 B. I launched Earth Wolf first, then launched Rock Wolf right afterwards. Rock Wolf decided to take a trip out of my room after one hit... almost went out the door to my room. And this happened in a Super Vortex Stadium... Galaxy Wolf flew about 4-5 feet.
I just stepped on my BRAND NEW BS tip with my heel. OUCH!
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:31 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I just stepped on my BRAND NEW BS tip with my heel. OUCH!

It could have been worse, it could have been an MS. Now that would hurt........ bad.
Nothing beats BeatEagleR145RF KNOCKING burn fireblaze into my 'privates' full force
it was a quick very painful stab... stupid fireblaze being all metal and that so yeah infinitelibra was right Galaxyjay you were lucky
Just bought fake beys from the pound shop costing well a pound and they spin for roughly 10 seconds
I remember doing big bang pegasis f:d vs fang leone 130w2d and they both collided and big bang went to my side of the room and fang leone went to my brother's
mine was when i was battling my cousin who had original kerbecs, and i had byxis original. he hit my track so hard, that i started doing a hammer thing and smashed kerbecs, kerbecs turned a full front flip and landed straight straight on top of byxis WTH

Rounds 1 and 5. Too much win.
I was practicing with my friend and my other beys with Blitz Unicorno. Blitz slammed a Scythe Kronos into *carp*, and a my friends Vari Ares into both knees, giving me 4 cuts.
When a TornadoGiraffeDF145BS beats Lightning L-DragoBD145RF it missed it like 10 times, wall saved, then finally onto the very side of the stadium, then stays there for the whole battle and wins Speechless
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120 CS vs MF Lightning L-Drago 85 LRF

Meteo got knocked VERTICALLY into the air about 1 meter and Lightning got KOed about 4 meters
I have another one. My cousin and I were playing Beyblade, and he launched his FLAME Pegasis 2 H145 HF and he told me to try and knock it out of the stadium. A reverse Gattyaki kind of. Well, I did it, and his went, like, Maximum Defence mode or something, and next thing I know, my bey, Ray Unicorno 100R2F, was flying out of my PTW. Seriously, WTFH!!!!
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:53 AM)Goldchain3 Wrote: I have another one. My cousin and I were playing Beyblade, and he launched his FLAME Pegasis 2 H145 HF and he told me to try and knock it out of the stadium. A reverse Gattyaki kind of. Well, I did it, and his went, like, Maximum Defence mode or something, and next thing I know, my bey, Ray Unicorno 100RF, was flying out of my PTW. Seriously, WTFH!!!!

I have bad memories of H145, like when it completely shattered my facebolt, with 3 cracks, some of it was like powder, O__o

This happened a few days ago...
I finally got my Fang Leone that i ordered from ebay. I decide to test out which one is bettter; Rock Leone, or Fang Leone. I launch them into the stadium, they clash into each other, causing them to both go flying into the air. Fang Leone flew all the way to the other side of the living room, while R Leone went smashing into the TV Cabinet (This was just below my plasma TV) cause a MASSIVE crack into the one of the TV Cabinet doors .__. I'm still trying to hide the glass crack from my parents. Oh, Carp...