Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: When I was in Japan and got my first ever blade Dark Wolf I played with it outiside and it got wet cause it was raining.
I took it inside and wrapped it up in a tissue and left it on the table.
After a few days I thought I lost it but then I realised my mum probably put it in the bin.
OK...

Hah, even your mom knows how bad Dark Wolf is.... Tongue_out
(Aug. 18, 2011  6:44 PM)ScorpiO ThE MaN Wrote: probable 3 years ago my brother was useing some pumpkin orange bey and went to grab it while it was spinning. the spikes on the sides cut into his hand giveing him 4 stiches.ouch
Chocked_2

That would be a Bumpking. Ouch.
First when I realized that you couldn't shoot beys all over the floor and expect them to magically clash with each other(I was such a derp back then...), and second when I realized that Hasbro stadiums were illegal and the company was out-of-date, and third when I went to WAL-MART yesterday and saw nothing but Electronic Beys, SC Beys, Duotrons, Rip Gauge Launchers, and Beyblasters. WTF? XD
Mine would have to be when my Wolborg MS, Dranzer G, and Burning Kerberous all came in from whatever site I ordered from(I think it was Toysnjoys). My friends also came in, he ordered Wolborg 4. We were at his house and I was playing with Wolborg MS and he was experimenting with Wolborg 4's AR. He built a random combo:

AR Wolborg 4
WD 10 Balance
BB Flat

I launched Wolborg MS at an angle and he launched his custom, and the Wolborg 4 AR hit under the Wolborg MS and hit the RC, causing the shaft to bend and im pretty sure the BP also broke as well.

Yeah, after i figured out what happened, i was like omg wtf!
Battling in my mxs stadium, my friend with left spin electronic dragoon G, me with midnight libra 105 F.
one hit, and libra SMASHS A HUGE GAP in my stadium, hits a BRICK WALL, AND BOUNCES 15 FEET AWAY, STILL SPINNING! lol next day my friends sis threw his dragoon G at the cement and broke it xD karma, ya just gotta hate it.

@ all metal fusion parts were fine, except for a slightly rough f tip Tongue_out
When I was new in beyblade,I shoot my Flame Libra into the sand,

and so...... I ruined my ES tip, ouch.
mine was when me and my friend were battling in a thuder whip i was using cyber pegasis 105 f and he was using ray unicorno first my bey turned right and whent clean under ray unicorno ray unicorno hit cyber into the air and he landed on the rim went all the way around the rim came of and smashed ray unicorno out of the stadium three feet
Some already know about this, if they remember.
But the time where one of the 3 heads on my Lightning L-drago completely broke off within a battle.
When I found out the dragon winder that comes with LLD (Hasbro) is the same length as the normal hasderp ripcords. I was expecting it to be the same length as the dragoon ripcord from the plastic gen.
So I drove to my local Wal-Mart yesterday hoping to spend the remainder of my store credit on a Galaxy Pegasis since my RF's been worn down to the point where the hole in the center's the size of a pinhead and I've been wanting to upgrade to a R2F for some time now, or on a Beylauncher since I'm still lacking one. Unfortunately, the only Beyblades I saw there were those confound Tornado Battlers lining the shelves. I wonder what happened to the full rack of Legend Beyblades that were sitting in their toy aisle a month ago...

Oh! And one time, long ago, a small piece of metal came loose from my Circle Upper after a battle and lodged itself into the side of one of my finger when I picked the Beyblade up. I had what looked like dark gray residue from the metal underneath my skin for a good year or so after the shard was removed.
i was battling my cousin he had a earth leone gb145sd i had a hell leone bd145 sd my bey hit his so hard it did a back flip i was left speechless just like W....T.....F.....
Happened Just now....my Flame Byxis 230WD VS Blitz Unicorno 100CS. Blitz was Blitzing Flame when it went for the last strike.....boom boom pew pow! (Sorry nano XD) It went flying, breaking my byxis Facebolt.......wahhhh Unhappy
(Aug. 24, 2011  8:31 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Happened Just now....my Flame Byxis 230WD VS Blitz Unicorno 100CS. Blitz was Blitzing Flame when it went for the last strike.....boom boom pew pow! (Sorry nano XD) It went flying, breaking my byxis Facebolt.......wahhhh Unhappy

wat

Anyways, I think mine was when I figured out how much recoil there is between Scythe Khronos, and Gravity Perseus 85DS.

(Aug. 23, 2011  5:19 AM)Nano Wrote: Scythe Khronos vs Gravity Perseus 85DS = maximum recoil.

Scythe was sent flying two feet off the ground into a wall. It almost hit my head. Perseus also hit a wall a few times. Pretty hard too.

Both the wall, and Beyblade is OK Smile

Another would be when my friend got a new Galaxy Pergasis. We were battling in a MXS, and my LLD knocked Galaxy out of the stadium, behind a door. It happened so fast. It took about 20 minutes to find that sucker XD

Ah, the joys of recoil ♥
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:04 AM)Nano Wrote: Another would be when my friend got a new Galaxy Pergasis. We were battling in a MXS, and my LLD knocked Galaxy out of the stadium, behind a door. It happened so fast. It took about 20 minutes to find that sucker XD

Ah, the joys of recoil ♥

Recoil is so much fun. EXAMPUL!

Me battling my little cousin (he doesn't really have good blades so I used this one). Me: Counter Sagittario 125S XD Cousin: Midnight Virgo ED145FS

A few seconds in the stadium and instantly one hit send mine back 3 feet and his 5. In a HASBRO STADIUM.

I was amazed in a battle I did with my new fangleone and meteo l-drago they smash into each other then the walls then into each other again with amazing force and fang goes flying into the chair and meteo goes clean out the room and almost breaks a mirror wow.
For me was when i used my dark bull against a dark wolf and the bull just broke into pieces and went to different parts of my house and then i sad WTH
When my Dark Bull came apart when it wasn't loose. And when some of my beyblades went over the Super Vortex Stadium Wall.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:15 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:04 AM)Nano Wrote: Another would be when my friend got a new Galaxy Pergasis. We were battling in a MXS, and my LLD knocked Galaxy out of the stadium, behind a door. It happened so fast. It took about 20 minutes to find that sucker XD

Ah, the joys of recoil ♥

Recoil is so much fun. EXAMPUL!

Me battling my little cousin (he doesn't really have good blades so I used this one). Me: Counter Sagittario 125S XD Cousin: Midnight Virgo ED145FS

A few seconds in the stadium and instantly one hit send mine back 3 feet and his 5. In a HASBRO STADIUM.

I was battling blitz unicorno and counter leone. Recoil is insane and blitz always gets ONE hit kills.
when i was testing a ray unicorno against a galaxy peg. and the galaxy peg. went flying up from recoil and hit ray unicorno rite on the face, like starblast attack, and ray unicorno split in half, yes slpit in half!(aww man that was my only ray wheel!)
For me it was win I used my Rock Aries against my brother's Rock Aquario and my Rock Aries hit his bey so hard that his Aquario flew out the staduim, and almost hit my brother in his face. It missed him by like an inch.
I like it when i get a perfect sliding shoot while trying to make-do with a max stampede till my dx set comes :3 and when the attack bey comes around it's target is always a little bit shy of the center Unhappy
Just recently, with the beheld power of VariAres, I did something miraculous!

Well, my friend, jkskla, and I, were doing VariAres 100RF VS. Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F in a SUPER VORTEX...

So, he shot, I shot. Well, Galaxy was getting the most, and we saw a counter hit, but VariAres ever so slightly accelerated, caught the Tornado Ridge... and then as fast as hell it took Galaxy Pegasis 7 feet in the air, and it landed about 5 ft away from us.
This happened like a day ago. I was using Vulcan Bull 230RF with a sliding shoot vs Hell Kerbecs BD145CS in the Lightning Force Stadim. Then Bull accelerated towards the central stationary Kerbecs. Kerbecs literally UPPER attacked him. Bull went flying towards the Top of the KO pocket. 230 hit the top edge of the pocket but it didn't bounce back instead it kept spinning scraping the top for like 5 seconds. Then it finally stopped spinning and just fell spinless into the stadium
Mine would have to be when my cousin and I were battling LL Drago's and mine EXPLODED!!!! The face went at least 8 feet in the air. Took us bout 10 minutes to find the pieces and figure out why it exploded.

Another one is when I was battling Rock Virgo H145JB vs. Ray Unicorno 100R2F vs. Rock Pheonix CH120F in my PTW and Pheonix was sent soaring out of the stadium (GOOOOOOOOOO DRANZER!!!!! lol).
I have not one, but TWO WTH moments i wanted to share.

The first happened a few days ago. I was pitting my LLD100HF against a FAKE Vulcan Byxis SW145S (only S was real). They flew out with one hit, and Vulcan chipped the paint off the wall.

The second happened yesterday. Some guy lent me MF-M Pegasis W105R2F and he was using a fake Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. I did a great sliding shoot (while not perfect) and one hit to his bey was enough to disassemble it.