Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

i was battling my friend a long time ago with Rock leone 145WB and she was using lld100hf and my bey fell apart and my bey came apart and it was the 145 and wb was still spinning and the other time i was battling the same friend and my rock leone wb went through the door and it was cracked.
My friend had a trampoline and 2 storm capricorns,he had normal one and MS on mine. wasnt a good choice, So i jumped, and launched, then, my capricorn went flying 10-12 feet when i landed on the pad, and i said "Capricorn, lighting screwdriver!!!!!!!!!" and then he flew again, 8-10 feet and bounced off of his shoulder, onto his beys face, making a messed up. I won. My friend didnt get a cut, but a bruise.
My R2F came off my LLD after a hard hit. It was still spinning. VARIARES FTW!!!
I was using a Hasbro stadium,my cousin launches Lightning L drago but misses and goes out the stadium(Max Stampede).Then it jumps from outside the stadium into the stadium
My cousin,bro & meh were doing what we call "infinite battle", where you launch then when your bey gets KO'd, just launch again. Ok, so my Dark Wolf DF145FS [I was a noob at that time, so I thought DW was the best] manged to flip my bro's Storm Capricorn M145Q. Then, my cuz launched his Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD out of nowhere, and managed to flip Cappy and set it spinnin' again, and I was like "WTF?!?!?!?!" [actual words]
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: My cousin,bro & meh were doing what we call "infinite battle", where you launch then when your bey gets KO'd, just launch again. Ok, so my Dark Wolf DF145FS [I was a noob at that time, so I thought DW was the best] manged to flip my bro's Storm Capricorn M145Q. Then, my cuz launched his Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD out of nowhere, and managed to flip Cappy and set it spinnin' again, and I was like "WTF?!?!?!?!" [actual words]

I believe a good scream goes with that one:

METAL WING SMASH!!!!
A bey was already in the stadium and was spinning fast. I launched another bey at it and the new bey bounced on the top of the first bey andwen flying out of the stadium.
When my lightning basically exploded when it broke.

The force stopped it from full speed in an instant. And the force from that also knocked the bottom off. I believe it was the force. Think of it like punching a wall (no, not your drywall), your hand stops when it hits the wall. My lightning did that. On the spot. It was cool but my heart sank to my toes.

Plus, I couldn't find the piece of the metal wheel that broke off until a month later.
During Beyquake when Mr. Sam torpedoed his Vulcan Giraffe into my Basalt BD145, shattering my only MF-H and causing me to lose the battle and my only Defence Bey.
(Oct. 05, 2011  4:03 AM)blah Wrote: During Beyquake when Mr. Sam torpedoed his Vulcan Giraffe into my Basalt BD145, shattering my only MF-H and causing me to lose the battle and my only Defence Bey.

I feel your pain, the MF-2 Metal Core breaks easily
Back when I bladed religiously with my old friends, we were in a four-way battle. I was using Dranzer F (don't remember which tip), a friend was using Seaborg 2, another was using Wolborg 2, and another was using something I don't remember. Well, we were battling, and somewhere during the battle, a part of my Dranzer's AR busted off and shot out of the stadium. I thought it was all over after that, but somehow I won.

Not much of a story, but I thought it was awesome at the time.
when i discovered that if you use D while the xtreme or tornado stadium is rotating left and you're using a right-spin bey, you can actually 'ride' it, giving you amazing attack at the beginning of the battle and allows you to recover SPIN! i tested it and just jerked the launcher, with the bey barely spinning. 20 seconds later, its at full force. also, my MF-H earth bull 230 CS rode super fast on my xtreme beystadium, making it anti-meta. also when i realised that if you screw the face too tightly, CH120 is hard to use. lots of other times too.
One time this kid who had Phantom Orion and he challenged me to a battle and the only bey I had with me was my Night Virgo(who had REALLY crappy battles in the past) but when I used it lasted 3 minutes and then Phantom Orion's facebolt came off before Night Virgo ran out of Stamina
When i was battling my freind my blade went realy high i was doing star blast attack lol next round tryed to do it again but when it went up it didnt reach the staduim i was lik oh man but when he laughed picked up my blade and it broke in peaces funny thingh is it was my beyblade
One time i was battling pices(is that how you spell it?) and it flew out and hit my knee. a moment later i noticed that it had broken my skin. wth!
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:21 AM)Phoenix Hearts Wrote: When i was battling my freind my blade went realy high i was doing star blast attack lol next round tryed to do it again but when it went up it didnt reach the staduim i was lik oh man but when he laughed picked up my blade and it broke in peaces funny thingh is it was my beyblade

You can't actually do a star blast attack...Don't lie about things. ._.

Anyway I was using an uncustomized Gravity Perseus against Gravity Perseus CH120R2F. (Hasderp stadium) G Perseus hit each other and boom everything was so fast with smash attacks and recoil. I checked the stadium and there's a crack in the wall of the stadium...
I tried launching my bey once, and it wouldn't launch, resulting in me whacking my bey into my wrist and yelling.
(Feb. 08, 2012  5:38 AM)Lynxx Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:21 AM)Phoenix Hearts Wrote: When i was battling my freind my blade went realy high i was doing star blast attack lol next round tryed to do it again but when it went up it didnt reach the staduim i was lik oh man but when he laughed picked up my blade and it broke in peaces funny thingh is it was my beyblade
You can't actually do a star blast attack...Don't lie about things. ._.

What's the big deal? you just need to drop the beyblade over the other, or make it jump over the other somehow.

(Feb. 08, 2012  2:44 PM)miztechwizard Wrote: What's the big deal? you just need to drop the beyblade over the other, or make it jump over the other somehow.

Except that all special attacks in the show are performed after the Beyblade is launched, not when it is launched, and as such it is impossible for that to happen.
There are still plenty of ways to do it: drop the beyblade harder in the stadium in order for it to jump for a while, slide shot it right through an ascending slope or make the wings in the track pinch in some trap of the stadium.
Who knows... check out some physics books, pretty sure there are plenty other ways.
Mine was when my storm Capricorn ACTUALLY managed to bounce under my dark bull flipping it over I didn't know whether to be happy or dumb founded
(Feb. 08, 2012  4:23 PM)miztechwizard Wrote: There are still plenty of ways to do it: drop the beyblade harder in the stadium in order for it to jump for a while, slide shot it right through an ascending slope or make the wings in the track pinch in some trap of the stadium.
Who knows... check out some physics books, pretty sure there are plenty other ways.

Do it, film it, and then come back to try to teach me that it is possible.
There's a YouTube video out there that I've seen where a bey gets knocked up the wall and comes down on the other bey in the style of StarBlast Attack. I'll have to try and find it.

It was purely accident though, and I wouldn't think it would possible to repeat it at will...

This it?

One time I was battling my 3 year old sister for fun. We both launched, I had Phantom Orion she had midnight bull. Phantom Orion hit Midnight Bull, Midnight Bull flew into the air, hit the wall and landed on top of Phantom Orion and Phantom Orion flew out.