Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

Yup! That's the one!
I was testing out combos, mostly recoil. I don't remember the exact parts, both had rock wheels. In my carpy PTW, one rock combo knocked the other into the gap. then the rock combo #2 flew into the other gap at the other side, then bounced back in to completely KO the other rock combo. i was like 0_0
Biggest WTH moment...

Flash Sagitario 230WD Tired
i remember wen my rock scorpio knocked myrock fireblazeinthe air then jumped up and kept knocking it in the air and would not let it touch the gorund then on the last hit it flew at my window cracked it and my mom said "WTH is going on"
When EpicLibra7 used MF-H Diablo Nemesis at Valen-Beys and knocked MF-H Duo Aquario about 8-12 feet from the stadium.
I have two WTH moments. Both with the same bey.

1. My opponent launched a flame byxis 230WD while i used the MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF. for whatever reason, BYXIS flipped over while it's still spinning. WTH

2. I'm still using MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF, Where i tested it against a Rock Giraffe SW145WB, Basalt knocked Giraffe out in 1.4 seconds. WTH
@ TnkP: You must have made a rock-hard attack combo!

Anyways, the only WTH moment I could recall, is during the Summer of 2011, and I was pitting my Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F against my Burn Fireblaze 135MS (Metal Masters re-release), and in one battle, the MS was knocked clean off!
Oh damn, that's a solid break. Did you manage to get the rest of the bolt out?
(Feb. 08, 2012  4:56 PM)Cygnus Wrote:

This it?

One time I was battling my 3 year old sister for fun. We both launched, I had Phantom Orion she had midnight bull. Phantom Orion hit Midnight Bull, Midnight Bull flew into the air, hit the wall and landed on top of Phantom Orion and Phantom Orion flew out.

Yo, it's true that SB attacks SOMETIMES accidently happen successfully, but that % was really small thought.

I tried once that Galaxy Pegy VS VariAres (Uncustomed and D : D in F mode.
Pegy smashed VariAres out and it smashed my camera, which leaves a small dent on it. Ouch.
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:19 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Yo, it's true that SB attacks SOMETIMES accidently happen successfully, but that % was really small thought.

I tried once that Galaxy Pegy VS VariAres (Uncustomed and D : D in F mode.
Pegy smashed VariAres out and it smashed my camera, which leaves a small dent on it. Ouch.

That's why i said the technique is not such a big deal. And as the size of the stadium increases the probability only drops.

i can make my beyblade move wherever i want it to, it took a month of mind and focus training , but it as worth it because now i can use my special move and i quote "go eagle dancing featherthorn strike" dudes it is beast
(Feb. 16, 2012  5:35 AM)zendragotiger Wrote: i can make my beyblade move wherever i want it to, it took a month of mind and focus training , but it as worth it because now i can use my special move and i quote "go eagle dancing featherthorn strike" dudes it is beast

Omg this sounds like that other guy that got banned.

mine is called "go pegasis ballerina chickenwing slap" dude mines more beast, i climbed mountins that r the size of the hill next to my house, way 2 intense.
(Feb. 16, 2012  6:58 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  5:35 AM)zendragotiger Wrote: i can make my beyblade move wherever i want it to, it took a month of mind and focus training , but it as worth it because now i can use my special move and i quote "go eagle dancing featherthorn strike" dudes it is beast

Omg this sounds like that other guy that got banned.

mine is called "go pegasis ballerina chickenwing slap" dude mines more beast, i climbed mountins that r the size of the hill next to my house, way 2 intense.

My move is waterfall but I can't do it yet... I tried to use it in the bathtub and got in trouble...

Anyways biggest wth moment. I launched my BasaltBullBd145Mb and a 9 year old launched my dark capricorne M145Q and he banked it and knocked my Bey out !
i can make my beyblade move wherever i want it to, it took a month of mind and focus training , but it as worth it because now i can use my special move dancing featherthorn strike dudes it is beast
o yah my bay exploded a staadium it fel in peices cuz it wuz so awsum an i beet the oter dood

But seriously.

Once, when I was battling my cousins, I beat my cousin's hell kerbecs with an LLD.

in one of those XTS stadiums.
(Feb. 16, 2012  10:20 PM)zendragotiger Wrote: i can make my beyblade move wherever i want it to, it took a month of mind and focus training , but it as worth it because now i can use my special move dancing featherthorn strike dudes it is beast

Did you find a role playing thread already?
I have two.
1) Usually when I'm just testing out combos, I preferably use a Pegasis 95RF because, why not. That day, I was trying out a new attack combo, MF-Variares R145R2F, seeing most people had very good results with that particular combo. 9 out of 10 times, Pegasis won.
2)Me and my friend were having a battle, my MF-Variares R145R2F against his MF-H Basault Pegasis 100RS. We were using a BB-10, of course. My Variares smashes Pegasis into one of the walls, causing it to fly, though it didn't get much air, and smash against Variares. Both beys flew out of the stadium, and Pegasis's RS had broken off.
Mine was when I was battling Gravity Perseus/Destroyer with my newly obtained RS from the Strongest Blader Set. The Gravity P/D knocked it right out and landed from about 1.5 meters onto the floor. The RS was crushed and flattened. ):

And the second time when I was using my Variares, and then I put my head too close and it jumped right at my face and hit my nose painfully. herp derp..
Lol when my H145 broke. I was battling with my little bro, known as Cetuswave10 on WBO, When all of a sudden my my H145 broke, flew out, and hit me!!! It was so sad but awesome at the same time Grin... does anyone have anyone have any cle how to fix it XD?
Mine was yesterday.I in tightened blitz Fox AD145 rf, and blitz fell in 3 pieces.The metal frame, and the metal core wich is in 2.Unhappy
Mine is when I bought some random Face-off pack with a Fury capricorne and Poison Pegasus.
After I opened it I battled with them and for some reason the 100 spin track snapped in half and the tip went flying at my chest and The Energy ring also went flying into a small fan I had hit it and it went flying.
I have yet to find it....