Beyblade Burst WORLD Championships 2018 [11/03/18 - Paris, France]

(Mar. 14, 2018  1:44 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 13+ Division confirmed for the French Bladers during the National Tournament !

What about other European Countries?
The 13+ division in France will be an independent tournament without consequences on the world championship, probably because we are the only country to organize it
Any news on whether it’s tt as well?
i’m 15 but i might try to slide in as 13 lol
Who else lives in the America and can't await for this but I hope its not too far from where I live but luck to all who will participate.
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:40 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: Any news on whether it’s tt as well?

the website mentioned "For Asian countries, stay tuned" + they have TT's logo at the bottom. Basically marketed mostly by Hasbro but everything is probably TT's idea
I think that the age limit should be changed from 8 to 13 to 8 to lets say 38? Because other people who are much older than 13 might want to participate in th tournament.
How can I join? Or participate in the Canada qualifiers?
(Apr. 06, 2018  1:42 PM)Cam77 Wrote: How can I join? Or participate in the Canada qualifiers?

You would probably have to enter the Canadian qualifiers, and hopefully win. It’s unknown how the representative will be chosen, but it could be a random draw from all the qualifier winners.
(Apr. 06, 2018  4:47 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2018  1:42 PM)Cam77 Wrote: How can I join? Or participate in the Canada qualifiers?

You would probably have to enter the Canadian qualifiers, and hopefully win. It’s unknown how the representative will be chosen, but it could be a random draw from all the qualifier winners.

Still but where would I go to go to the qualifiers and when would it be?
(Apr. 06, 2018  10:58 PM)Cam77 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2018  4:47 PM)Hato Wrote: You would probably have to enter the Canadian qualifiers, and hopefully win. It’s unknown how the representative will be chosen, but it could be a random draw from all the qualifier winners.

Still but where would I go to go to the qualifiers and when would it be?

Probably the format would be getting qualifier winners from every city then hold a nationals to determine who really goes to france for the tournament. The dates however for such is still unknown, try checking it from time to time(:
(Apr. 07, 2018  8:39 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2018  10:58 PM)Cam77 Wrote: Still but where would I go to go to the qualifiers and when would it be?

Probably the format would be getting qualifier winners from every city then hold a nationals to determine who really goes to france for the tournament. The dates however for such is still unknown, try checking it from time to time(:

How would I check? And what website would I check. And do I have to register?
How do I enter in the USA national tournament
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:47 PM)Tanner Brewer Wrote: How do I enter in the USA national tournament

Non have been announced yet
Posted this in another thread, but figured it was worth mentioning here:

(Apr. 14, 2018  11:06 PM)Kei Wrote: I've actually contacted Hasbro asking if there is anything we can do to help promote or get involved in any capacity with the official world championship (including hosting a WBO tournament as a side event for all-ages) in Paris, but was told that many details are still up in the air so they didn't have any answer for me yet. Fingers crossed!
(Apr. 06, 2018  12:44 PM)Severusblader46 Wrote: I think that the age limit should be changed from 8 to 13 to 8 to lets say 38? Because  other people who are much older than 13 might want to participate in th tournament.

I would say 14 at most because it's supposed to be a kid tournament because it's a kid sport and adults would kind of just ruin the fun
(Apr. 15, 2018  2:45 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2018  12:44 PM)Severusblader46 Wrote: I think that the age limit should be changed from 8 to 13 to 8 to lets say 38? Because  other people who are much older than 13 might want to participate in th tournament.

I would say 14 at most because it's supposed to be a kid tournament because it's a kid sport and adults would kind of just ruin the fun
Maybe age groups should be in order similar to competitive Pokémon
I wonder if there is gonna be a  Australian tournament to pick out the best qualifiers...
Hi guys, here are many video of the French championship 

And the non-official +13 years old tournament
Hasbro has announced details for a slew of tournaments on the World Tour, including the National Championships for a few other countries (not US or Canada yet): https://www.worldtour.beyblade.com/

But most interestingly, they also posted a list outlining prohibited items and equipment requirements:

[Image: Ay0NFoP.png]

G3 is banned! Even Hasbro knows they messed up with it ... I think this is probably the first time Hasbro has ever banned something?

They also posted the tournament rules and I found a couple things noteworthy:

Beyblade Burst National Championships Rules Wrote:o Tops must be fully assembled prior to the start of the Tournament. Unless instructed by a Tournament Referee, players will not be allowed to disassemble or customize their tops once the Tournament commences.
o A player may use up to three pre-assembled BEYBLADE BURST tops at each Tournament provided that only one top may be used each Round and the top must be chosen prior to the start of such Round.

I wonder how they will enforce these two rules. Seems extremely unfair to me to force players to stick with only three Beyblades for the duration of the tournament and to have to make that decision before the tournament begins. There's no opportunity for adjustment based on your competition.

Beyblade Burst National Championships Rules Wrote:Based on the number of players entered in the Tournament, the Tournament Organizer will determine to use either an 8 player, 16 player or 32 player Tournament bracket, single elimination format.

This is brutal, especially doing Single Elimination with 8 or 16 Players. Should at least be Double Elimination for National Championships ...

Also worth noting that these updates do specifically mention the National Championship and not the World Championship at this point.
Awh man I wanted to see Dranzer V2 make a comeback
All the Canadian Dates and Locations

6/3/2018
Calgary – 4th Street Lilac Festival
3613 Blackburn Rd SE Calgary, AB T2G 4A3 Canada

Canada
6/16/2018
Walmart – Sherwood Park, AB
239 Wye Rd, Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1N1, Canada

Canada
6/23/2018
Toys”R”Us – Langley, BC
19705 Fraser Hwy #145, Langley, BC V3A 7E9, Canada

Canada
7/1/2018
Canada Day at Canada Place
999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada

Canada
7/7/2018
Toys”R”Us – Winnipeg
1445 St Matthews Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 0K7, Canada

Canada
7/14/2018
Montreal – Sainte Catherines Street Celebrates Festival
Saint-Catherine St Westmount, QC Canada

Canada
7/15/2018
Montreal – Sainte Catherines Street Celebrates Festival
Saint-Catherine St Westmount, QC Canada

Canada
7/21/2018
Walmart – Peterborough, ON
I’m really annoyed that the UK isn’t joining in on the fun, also, will the aisan countries have to use Hasbro as well? I know that Hasbro isn’t sold in many of those countries.
(May. 22, 2018  8:53 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Canada
7/21/2018
Walmart – Peterborough, ON

Peterborough, really?
Maybe it's because they actually have Beyblades in stock in Peterborough.

Hasbro wouldn't want to host it here in Toronto because where would we buy Beyblades from?

Every Walmart and Toys R' Us I've been to in the past TWO MONTHS have always been out of stock. I've been from Toronto to Mississauga to Bolton to Barrie to Oshawa.
Talking to the store toy managers, I receive the answer that they have received no stock in a long while.

Great job, Hasbro. *slow clap*
Seems like even India is going to be part of World championship http://www.funskoolindia.com/beyblade-championship.php

Hopes are low but in case there isn't age limit. I will definitely attend it