Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]31) Finals! Valt vs Lean!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]決勝!バルトVSレーン!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kesshō! Baruto VS Rēn!!
October 23, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao[/font]

Valt, a legend among the Legends, and Lean, the new Blader that has already beat several Legends. At last, the finals are here! Valt announces his strategy against Lucifer's barrier with a broad smile on his face. While Valt shows him the strength of a Legend in his fierce attacks, Lean smiles boldly...
Ngl, I have a feeling Valt will be thrown over here if Shu is battling Lean after.
Lmao Hyuga actually thought.

(Oct. 09, 2020  6:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, I have a feeling Valt will be thrown over here if Shu is battling Lean after.
It’s possible but we also have to remember that the Hyperion battle is happening in between the finals and Shu vs Lane. That means that Shu’s motivation for challenging Lane could actually be Hyperion getting destroyed (it lines up for the November release). That being said perhaps Valt can win causing an enraged Lane to battle the brothers? (I doubt it but it is possible).
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, I have a feeling Valt will be thrown over here if Shu is battling Lean after.

Possible, but we can also get a Valt victory here. That would be great.
This battle sounds like it'll be to heck and back. Valt showing off his legend of legend power and announcing his strategy while smiling? He's confident. Lean smiling boldly back? He's also confident. Fun VS Flare for real.
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This battle sounds like it'll be to heck and back. Valt showing off his legend of legend power and announcing his strategy while smiling? He's confident. Lean smiling boldly back? He's also confident. Fun VS Flare for real.

I'm looking forward to that battle big time. Full powered Valt on display. I hope he wins.
I have a pretty much good theory on Valt's winning and a little bit of story going forward.
When Aiga defeated lean in lean and hyuga vs aiga and hikaru, then lean's flare only increase after losing rather than decreasing. This shows that lean's flare will come into control only when he loses to someone he deems weak ( Hyuga and Hikaru).
So, Valt defeating lean will have bigger and better impact than Valt losing.
If Valt wins then Lean will become more ambitious to defeat him and his mentor and his flare will grow more.
After that shu will come to know about lean breaking hyperion so he will challenge lean to teach him a lesson.
And lean will accept the challenge cuz' of ambition to defeat his mentor and Valt as quick as possible.
Then shu will either defeat lean or break his bey.
Then lean will grow angry over his bey's failure and will evolve his bey to become more stronger.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:19 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: Valt will lose

Look at all those people who said he'd lose to Hyuga. Did he? No. Anything is possible at this point.
Many said the same thing about his battle with Hyuga. We'll just have to wait and see.
Well my theory on how Valt will win is as follows:
1st battle: I think Valt will win this round via over finish; he is able to break lucifers barrier and deals the final blow.
2nd battle : Here Lucifer goes all out from the start. Lean uses Variant Wall and manages to burst valkyrie
3rd battle : Both of them are going all out and lucifers seems to have the advantage as he has pinned valt to the stadium wall using Variant Press( the same move used to break Ragnaruk), but in the nick of time Valts Evolution driver wears down and he is able to gain speed and escape the variant wall press; catching lean by surprise. He then uses brave crush or some new move to burst Lucifer

Any thoughts Anyone?
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:19 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: Valt will lose

Look at all those people who said he'd lose to Hyuga. Did he? No. Anything is possible at this point.

it's just my opinion but for me he won't win otherwise Shu would be useless
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:23 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Look at all those people who said he'd lose to Hyuga. Did he? No. Anything is possible at this point.

Not necessarily. Back to back losses would be crushing for Lane. All the more reason to take his bey to the next level to get his revenge and try to finally achieve his goal.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:23 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: it's just my opinion but for me he won't win otherwise Shu would be useless

Not necessarily. Back to back losses would be crushing for Lane. All the more reason to take his bey to the next level to get his revenge and try to finally achieve his goal.
Dude , Hearts lost 3 times in a row.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:22 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well my theory on how Valt will win is as follows:
1st battle: I think Valt will win this round via over finish;  he is able to break lucifers barrier and deals the final blow.
2nd battle : Here Lucifer goes all out from the start. Lean uses Variant Wall and manages to burst valkyrie
3rd battle :  Both of them are going all out and lucifers seems to have the advantage as he has pinned valt to the stadium wall using Variant Press( the same move used to break Ragnaruk), but in the nick of time Valts Evolution driver wears down and he is able to gain  speed and escape the variant wall press; catching lean by surprise. He then uses brave crush or some new move to burst Lucifer

Any thoughts Anyone?

I think you read how I would prefer that battle to go in the story I wrote. I like the idea of a new move being using to wrap up the match.

(Oct. 09, 2020  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not necessarily. Back to back losses would be crushing for Lane. All the more reason to take his bey to the next level to get his revenge and try to finally achieve his goal.

It shows that them taking this route wouldn't be new. So it's totally possible they could do this with Lane. I hope that's what we get.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:22 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well my theory on how Valt will win is as follows:
1st battle: I think Valt will win this round via over finish;  he is able to break lucifers barrier and deals the final blow.
3rd battle :  Both of them are going all out and lucifers seems to have the advantage as he has pinned valt to the stadium wall using Variant Press( the same move used to break Ragnaruk), but in the nick of time Valts Evolution driver wears down and he is able to gain  speed and escape the variant wall press; catching lean by surprise. He then uses brave crush or some new move to burst Lucifer

Any thoughts Anyone?

I think you read how I would prefer that battle to go in the story I wrote. I like the idea of a new move being using to wrap up the match.

Well i dont know lol i may have seen it and then subconciously kept it but still... I wish Valt wins But im pretty sure he will loose
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think you read how I would prefer that battle to go in the story I wrote. I like the idea of a new move being using to wrap up the match.

Well i dont know lol i may have seen it and then subconciously kept it but still... I wish Valt wins But im pretty sure he will loose

Oh snap. I got you confused with another user. Sorry about that. Both of you have Ryuga pics. I wrote a story on here depicting how I would want the finals of the Legends fest to go.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:23 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Look at all those people who said he'd lose to Hyuga. Did he? No. Anything is possible at this point.

not really back in the original Brooklyn lost to kai before Tyson could fight him it didn't make Tyson useless at all . lane can lose to valt and just go ballistic still being overconfident and cocky plus with the episode his fighting the asahi Bros which we all know how that's going to end . shu will have all the reason to go after him . lost doesn't make another useless depending on the character and how it's written.  this kind of scenario also happen back in cho z aiga got one shot 3 consecutive time before realizing his mistake  it didn't make what shu told him at that time useless despite aiga brush him off after that battle. it's just a matter of how it's done
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Rumor: Episode 28 of Sparking is gonna be the finals of the legend festival. It's going to be Lane vs Valt.

Looks like your right except 31 not 28
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not necessarily. Back to back losses would be crushing for Lane. All the more reason to take his bey to the next level to get his revenge and try to finally achieve his goal.

It's most likely because Lean is more of bad guy than Heartz and considering how it's going it seems that Lean is the final antagonist while heartz is just a character for phi to absorb amd evolve pheonix.

And moreover if shu breaks lucifer then Lean's anger will grow and he will upgrade his bey.
come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible

Not saying Valt is invincible. But he is the world's strongest blader. Wouldn't be unreasonable for him to win.