Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 09, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible

Unfortunately, Aiga was a throw away. Lean had to make it to the finals yes, but that doesn't exactly mean he's going to win here. If he wins, then that kinda puts him already at where he wants to be, which would be sort of useless other than Shu. He'd be of legend status by that point. Not saying Valt's invincible, but if he doesn't win he's definitely gonna put up a better fight than Aiga.
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible

Unfortunately, Aiga was a throw away. Lean had to make it to the finals yes, but that doesn't exactly mean he's going to win here. If he wins, then that kinda puts him already at where he wants to be, which would be sort of useless other than Shu. He'd be of legend status by that point. Not saying Valt's invincible, but if he doesn't win he's definitely gonna put up a better fight than Aiga.

I don't think Aiga's fight can be compared just like that, Aiga chose an effective but risky strategy, he gained speed but surely lost a lot of power, that's why he lost so easily in the final clash, he wasn't at his full strength and he probably hadn't foreseen that lean had a trick to regenerate Lucifer's barrier
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:16 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Unfortunately, Aiga was a throw away. Lean had to make it to the finals yes, but that doesn't exactly mean he's going to win here. If he wins, then that kinda puts him already at where he wants to be, which would be sort of useless other than Shu. He'd be of legend status by that point. Not saying Valt's invincible, but if he doesn't win he's definitely gonna put up a better fight than Aiga.

I don't think Aiga's fight can be compared just like that, Aiga chose an effective but risky strategy, he gained speed but surely lost a lot of power, that's why he lost so easily in the final clash, he wasn't at his full strength and he probably hadn't foreseen that lean had a trick to regenerate Lucifer's barrier

He didn't have enough power to even dent the barrier. With and without infinite sword attached.
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:16 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: I don't think Aiga's fight can be compared just like that, Aiga chose an effective but risky strategy, he gained speed but surely lost a lot of power, that's why he lost so easily in the final clash, he wasn't at his full strength and he probably hadn't foreseen that lean had a trick to regenerate Lucifer's barrier

He didn't have enough power to even dent the barrier. With and without infinite sword attached.

With Sword he could still puch Lucifer back though
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:16 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: I don't think Aiga's fight can be compared just like that, Aiga chose an effective but risky strategy, he gained speed but surely lost a lot of power, that's why he lost so easily in the final clash, he wasn't at his full strength and he probably hadn't foreseen that lean had a trick to regenerate Lucifer's barrier

I will have to correct you here; didnt Aiga make the barrier Retract ?
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He didn't have enough power to even dent the barrier. With and without infinite sword attached.

With Sword he could still puch Lucifer back though

He tried in his previous battle. Didn't even budge. It wasn't till Hyperion knocked Variant off balance that Achilles was even able to move it. That plus the fact that he couldn't even dent it with infinite sword attached goes to show he didn't have the power to really damage Variant.

(Oct. 09, 2020  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He didn't have enough power to even dent the barrier. With and without infinite sword attached.

That was by depleting it's stamina. Not from attack power. The blades retract with stamina loss.
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Well, that's more cuz' he used a barrage of attacks on all the blades of the barrier one after the other by using speed and stamina and due to these reason lucifer slowed down and his blades retracted.
And I think Aiga lost because of his own fault.
After the blades retracted he attacked lucifer in the direction of the crater due to which lucifer was able to regain speed and his barrier again came out.
If Aiga would have attacked Lucifer in a direction defferent to the craters then the results would have been different.
He meant to say that how lui made a huge dent in the barrier while battling lean. Like that Aiga's bey does not have the power to do so since he was unable to do that during their 1st battle.
What if he makes new swords for Achilles and that will beat Lucifer?
For what this seems my guess is this final might go to 3 points or I hope at least it does. I think maybe if so Lean would beat Valt its a 50/50 but it could happen. I honestly dont want Valt to win this thing
Aiga isn’t better than Valt, he’s equal to or less than Valt. While I do think Valt will most likely lose, he definitely has a better shot than Aiga and the fact that this is a finals match already guarantees it will be more intense than Aiga match with Lane.

(Oct. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Aiga isn’t better than Valt, he’s equal to or less than Valt. While I do think Valt will most likely lose, he definitely has a better shot than Aiga and the fact that this is a finals match already guarantees it will be more intense than Aiga match with Lane.

We’ll just have to wait and see
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga isn’t better than Valt, he’s equal to or less than Valt. While I do think Valt will most likely lose, he definitely has a better shot than Aiga and the fact that this is a finals match already guarantees it will be more intense than Aiga match with Lane.

We’ll just have to wait and see
Never in the history of any beyblade series or season has a semi match been more intense than a finals match. By logic a finals match is more intense so it’s pretty much a guarantee.

I mainly want him to lose because I want Shu to be the one who officially defeats him in a 1v1. The only person who should defeat Lean first offically in a 1v1 foremost is his coach trying to get him away from the evil resonance carp. 

I know Valt losing will trigger some people but really Lean has to win this. They did Aiga dirty no doubt in that, doesn't mean Valt will be played but Valt has a chance if and only if he has got more moves up his sleeves. 

Otherwise, Lean wins and Shu steps in and crushes Lean mainly cuz Spriggan directly counters Lucifer logically while Valkyrie just got that rubber gimmick that does bam bam hits. If you have seen what happend with the barrier re-activating I feel like that same thing is gonna happen in the long run. Eh, Valt winning and then Shu winning seems alright but it would be better if Lean would be overconfident in his skills and Shu teaches him a good hard lesson that he will remember.
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

I mainly want him to lose because I want Shu to be the one who officially defeats him in a 1v1. The only person who should defeat Lean first offically in a 1v1 foremost is his coach trying to get him away from the evil resonance carp. 

I know Valt losing will trigger some people but really Lean has to win this. They did Aiga dirty no doubt in that, doesn't mean Valt will be played but Valt has a chance if and only if he has got more moves up his sleeves. 

Otherwise, Lean wins and Shu steps in and crushes Lean mainly cuz Spriggan directly counters Lucifer logically while Valkyrie just got that rubber gimmick that does bam bam hits. If you have seen what happend with the barrier re-activating I feel like that same thing is gonna happen in the long run. Eh, Valt winning and then Shu winning seems alright but it would be better if Lean would be overconfident in his skills and Shu teaches him a good hard lesson that he will remember.

I think the point, at least for me, is that if he beats the Legend of Legends, the world's strongest blader, than it's kinda strange that he would then lose to Shu. I think the back to back losses for Lane keeps the power scaling intact. Especially since Valt has done some specific training with Shu to take down Lane, would love to see some payoff for that.
UPDATE: I read the ep 32 title and what it makes me think is both Hyperion and Helios are gonna break. Now think about it why would Lean break those two together? Because he is probably furious and all? And when do we see him do that? When he loses....I feel like most of yall already know what I am hinting towards.

Valt has a higher chance being the champion of the Festival, this will trigger Lean and definetely he will go furious and end up breaking those two.

However, that does not mean Valt IS winning. Lean could very well by engulfed with his power after defeating Valt if we look in a different perspective, and later break Hyperion and Helios after flexing how powerful he is.

But if I were to choose which perspective...I would support Valt tho, I feel like he deserves it. Man, I wanted Shu to be the first one defeating him but from what it looks like he is only stepping in the episode right after Lean is gonna break Hyperion and Helios potentially.

Valt winning the Festival is like an 80% win rate to me.

(Oct. 10, 2020  3:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I mainly want him to lose because I want Shu to be the one who officially defeats him in a 1v1. The only person who should defeat Lean first offically in a 1v1 foremost is his coach trying to get him away from the evil resonance carp. 

I think the point, at least for me, is that if he beats the Legend of Legends, the world's strongest blader, than it's kinda strange that he would then lose to Shu. I think the back to back losses for Lane keeps the power scaling intact. Especially since Valt has done some specific training with Shu to take down Lane, would love to see some payoff for that.

Na im with ya this time..Valt's got this. He is gonna win watch.
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: UPDATE: I read the ep 32 title and what it makes me think is both Hyperion and Helios are gonna break. Now think about  it why would Lean break those two together? Because he is probably furious and all? And when do we see him do that? When he loses....I feel like most of yall already know what I am hinting towards.

Valt has a higher chance being the champion of the Festival, this will trigger Lean and definetely he will go furious and end up breaking those two.

However, that does not mean Valt IS winning. Lean could very well by engulfed with his power after defeating Valt if we look in a different perspective, and later break Hyperion and Helios after flexing how powerful he is.

But if I were to choose which perspective...I would support Valt tho, I feel like he deserves it. Man, I wanted Shu to be the first one defeating him but from what it looks like he is only stepping in the episode right after Lean is gonna break Hyperion and Helios potentially.

Valt winning the Festival is like an 80% win rate to me.

(Oct. 10, 2020  3:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I think the point, at least for me, is that if he beats the Legend of Legends, the world's strongest blader, than it's kinda strange that he would then lose to Shu. I think the back to back losses for Lane keeps the power scaling intact. Especially since Valt has done some specific training with Shu to take down Lane, would love to see some payoff for that.

Na im with ya this time..Valt's got this. He is gonna win watch.

I really hope so. It would make perfect sense.
If Ev' awakens in this episode then my guess is lean will lose
Brave Sword/Crush vs Variant Wall/Press. Both might have a new move especially for Lucifer.
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If Ev' awakens in this episode then my guess is lean will lose
Ahhh I almost forgot about that-but to be honest since evolution is technically not a new part I wonder if they will give it that extra detail in the anime. Even then, very few rereleased parts have still gotten that extra detail in the anime such as trans with Chronos or ultimate reboot with Apocalypse so it’s definitely a possibility.
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If Ev' awakens in this episode then my guess is lean will lose
Ahhh I almost forgot about that-but to be honest since evolution is technically not a new part I wonder if they will give it that extra detail in the anime. Even then, very few rereleased parts have still gotten that extra detail in the anime such as trans with Chronos or ultimate reboot with Apocalypse so it’s definitely a possibility.
Well Ul' did activate in episode 36
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:52 AM)Staron Wrote: Am I the only one here who's a fan of Hyuga?

I think so  ...😑
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:24 PM)Valt_lover Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:52 AM)Staron Wrote: Am I the only one here who's a fan of Hyuga?

I think so  ...😑

Nah, I also like Hyuga a bit but people hate him because oh he beat a few legends in certain situations. Not like he's won any major 1v1s and lived to tell the tale.

He's incredibly annoying though standing next to Hikaru.
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:24 PM)Valt_lover Wrote: I think so  ...😑

Nah, I also like Hyuga a bit but people hate him because oh he beat a few legends in certain situations. Not like he's won any major 1v1s and lived to tell the tale.

I don't really hate Hyuga but I don't like him that much as well.
From the sparking characters introduced ( hikaru, hyuga, lean and the other 3) I like Hikaru the most cuz' he seems to be a combination of valt and aiga combined. With valt like spirit and aiga like temperament and also shu like strategy making. He is more of a combination of those three while hyuga is like more dumber and funnier version of season 1 valt( 1st half).
I hope at the end of the season hikaru stands in a better position over hyuga.
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:56 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, I also like Hyuga a bit but people hate him because oh he beat a few legends in certain situations. Not like he's won any major 1v1s and lived to tell the tale.

I don't really hate Hyuga but I don't like him that much as well.
From the sparking characters introduced ( hikaru, hyuga, lean and the other 3) I like Hikaru the most cuz' he seems to be a combination of valt and aiga combined. With valt like spirit and aiga like temperament and also shu like strategy making. He is more of a combination of those three while hyuga is like more dumber and funnier version of season 1 valt( 1st half).

(Oct. 12, 2020  1:25 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:56 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I don't really hate Hyuga but I don't like him that much as well.

Well, that is one part of it, but hes also like Drum, where he goes head first, starts out weak, and the rises to the top all of a sudden