Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 16, 2020  8:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: he didnt upload the ep yet

does anyone know where i can watch the ep

I will pm you.
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I will pm you.

what does that mean
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:57 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I will pm you.

what does that mean
I sent you the episode via private message.
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:57 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I will pm you.

what does that mean

Private message I have already sent u

It seems lean is going to use his berserk mode against valt and valt is going to use his full powers and awakened valkyrie. But considering the preview shown were always not in correct order we can assume that while valt was nearly hitting lucifer at that time lucifer used his black berserk mode and used the special move of lucifer.
I seriously hope valt wins.
i can't wait for the releasement of episode 31
I really hope Valt takes this win. I have the distinct feeling Lane is going to walk away with the W. I want so badly to be wrong.

Valt's already doing far better than Aiger. Dented the barrier and almost reached Variant. All from pure strength. Got hit with Variant Wall and didn't burst, almost took the point in fact.

I will pm you.

please send it to me also
Dang, so Valt made it further than anybody has atm. Also, Evolution awakening? Lucifer being knocked around? Vivid animation?

This really is a final I guess. Glad it feels like one.
Why this battle reminds me of Zyro vs Kira from Shogun Steel?
I found some really interesting things stuff here

1.) red tornado that valkyrie made, this tornado has the usual variable/evolution awaken dust which means that Ev' is evolving in that scene
2.) valkyrie knock Lucifer after some clashes, this scene is a miss leading Scene why well in the few clashes that valkyrie and Lucifer, Lucifer barrier is already awaken
3.) Lucifer barrier got awakened, this is a pretty easy to spot on bc 40% or less in this teaser has lucifer without the barrier
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible

You are just giving off a carp, Aiger is world champion cause no one challenged his title, or he would have long ago lost it to Arthur, if you read sparking manga, Valt still is no.1, where Aiger is no.3 and Shu is no.2, and besides if Aiger and Valt can't beat lean, then Shu will be a joke!
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:39 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Why this battle reminds me of Zyro vs Kira from Shogun Steel?

It kinda does but I prefer Sakyo vs. Zyro battle
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:02 PM)Lord Valtriyek Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: come on guys you just don't want valt to lose, if aiga who is the world champion lost then him too ,wonder boys is not invincible

You are just giving off a carp, Aiger is world champion cause no one challenged his title, or he would have long ago lost it to Arthur, if you read sparking manga, Valt still is no.1, where Aiger is no.3 and Shu is no.2, and besides if Aiger and Valt can't beat lean, then Shu will be a joke!

you shouldn't see it just one way.  world spriggan was created by shu to counter the 2D variant wall with 2B
+you can't compare the manga and the anime when we talk about that,they're not same
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:02 PM)Lord Valtriyek Wrote:

you shouldn't see it just one way.  world spriggan was created by shu to counter the 2D variant wall with 2B
+you can't compare the manga and the anime when we talk about that,they're not same

The anime simply hasn't mentioned it, but that is how the legendary bladers are ranked.
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: you shouldn't see it just one way.  world spriggan was created by shu to counter the 2D variant wall with 2B

The anime simply hasn't mentioned it, but that is how the legendary bladers are ranked.

Cool but that doesn't change the fact that it's shu who will beat lane
Maybe valt vs lane will be a tie too,i hadn't thought about it before and you guys, what do you think ?

I will pm you.

Can you pm me too please?
Why are people asking for the episode when its not even out yet?
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why are people asking for the episode when its not even out yet?

right
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:03 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The anime simply hasn't mentioned it, but that is how the legendary bladers are ranked.

Cool but that doesn't change the fact that it's shu who will beat lane
Maybe valt vs lane will be a tie too,i hadn't thought about it before and you guys, what do you think ?
We don't know anything for sure till the episode. Valt could very well take the win.
Predictions

-Lane loses to valt
-Lane loses to Shu
-He decides to upgrade his bey again.
(Oct. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Predictions

-Lane loses to valt
-Lane loses to Shu
This is my opinion too.
(Oct. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Predictions

-Lane loses to valt
-Lane loses to Shu

I really feel that's the best way forward.