Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

valt better win for aiga.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is gonna win. Shu trained him to beat Lane.

We don’t have plot armor for nothing. Lane may win in this filler arc.
Possible.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is gonna win. Shu trained him to beat Lane.

I hope so. I really do. But I have a feeling Lane is going to take this. We'll see in a week and a half.
If lean does win it has to be the best animated episode period.
I have a feeling that Valt will win to teach lean a lesson
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:21 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: If lean does win it has to be the best animated episode period.
I have a feeling that Valt will win to teach lean a lesson

I hope Valt takes him down Legend of Legends style.
Lane "smiles bodly." Does that imply a new special move or something? I mean, what else can the barrier do besides press the opponent to the edge of the stadium and block them off from touching the bey.
Despite Valt still being a Legend of Legends, Lean is the best A Rank. Breaking through the barrier will always be tough, and Lucifer has his own power without the barrier. Plus Lean hasn’t shown his full power yet.
We cannot have another Arthur 2.0 in sparking
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We cannot have another Arthur 2.0 in sparking

Lane’s more of Phi 2.0 except without the whole “I break beys” thing
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We cannot have another Arthur 2.0 in sparking

Lane’s more of Phi 2.0 except without the whole “I break beys” thing

I prefer Phi better than Lean. I mean if Lean loses 3 times to Hyuga, Valt, and Shu he is just about the same as Arthur
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:12 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lane "smiles bodly." Does that imply a new special move or something? I mean, what else can the barrier do besides press the opponent to the edge of the stadium and block them off from touching the bey.

i can see smth like a rush launch. Mobius is pretty fast when flat-launched. a counter move like shield crash where the barrier uses its springy rubberiness to bounce valkyrie into the wall. a move like the one hades always uses(dead circle or smth i forgot the name) but the barrier makes it so lucifer takes less damage. Or a move where each of the rubber spoons grind against valkyrie like a gear, then shoot it into a wall or smth (a version of that move shu used against valt and Kurt, makes sense since shu was lanes mentor). a move where lucifer goes on top of valkyrie(bloody squall style) and uses the springy rubberiness of the barrier to push down on valkyrie.

Name wise:
variant crush, variant smash, variant counter, variant blow, variant storm, variant blitz, variant bolt, etc.

I mean, lane's got options.
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lane’s more of Phi 2.0 except without the whole “I break beys” thing

I prefer Phi better than Lean. I mean if Lean loses 3 times to Hyuga, Valt, and Shu he is just about the same as Arthur

I highly doubt that Hyuga is going to beat Lean in the next episode. If bladers like Lui and Free couldn't manage it, I seriously doubt Hyuga can.
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I prefer Phi better than Lean. I mean if Lean loses 3 times to Hyuga, Valt, and Shu he is just about the same as Arthur

I highly doubt that Hyuga is going to beat Lean in the next episode. If bladers like Lui and Free couldn't manage it, I seriously doubt Hyuga can.

Well you never know
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I highly doubt that Hyuga is going to beat Lean in the next episode. If bladers like Lui and Free couldn't manage it, I seriously doubt Hyuga can.

Well you never know

True.
I am not to sure yet. But did you see Hikaru face in the preview of Ep 30 Hikaru had that same face when Helios broke in the manga
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I highly doubt that Hyuga is going to beat Lean in the next episode. If bladers like Lui and Free couldn't manage it, I seriously doubt Hyuga can.

Well you never know
It's very very unlikely. If anything we'll probably see the breaking of his or Hikaru's beys. If he did beat Lean than it would make absolutely no sense.
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well you never know
It's very very unlikely. If anything we'll probably see the breaking of his or Hikaru's beys. If he did beat Lean than it would make absolutely no sense.

I guess so
Не знаю о чём вы думаете, но Лейн точно победит. Шу не полностью знает Лейна, и он видил только часть силы Лейна. Лейн поглотит Гипериона и Гелиоса , и уже тогда откроет всю силу. Я даже думаю что он поглотит Валькирию. Даже , когда Шу встретил Лейна первый раз, у Лейна пошла тёмная аура. Это мог быть признак того , почему мы не увидели аватар Урануса
Holy carp the animation tho this episode is going to be insane
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:12 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lane "smiles bodly." Does that imply a new special move or something? I mean, what else can the barrier do besides press the opponent to the edge of the stadium and block them off from touching the bey.
Well the preview for this episode pretty much answers your question. It looks like Lucifer goes full power and awakens by losing its barrier.
Idk if this count as a spoiler
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Idk if this count as a spoiler
That’s crazy, Awakened Lucifer vs Awakened Valkyrie. The ultimate battle... till Shu obliterates Lane of course!
he didnt upload the ep yet

does anyone know where i can watch the ep