Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

Have you guys got a feeling That Lean has actually defeated every Big 5 members
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Have you guys got a feeling That Lean has actually defeated every Big 5 members

Still hasn't beaten Valt and Shu. Last two big five members
Even if Lean loses to Shu but beats Valt I think it can make sense. Yes,  Valt may be the more important/symbolic character storywise and he may have been stronger initially, but Shu has been away and hasn’t been seen/participated much, so perhaps he has been training for the moment where Lane turns on him. Shu knows about these sort of things so it’s no surprise that he would be able to predict this occurrence and as a result of his fears he has been training and getting so powerful he has even surpassed Valt at the moment. Even if he doesn’t surpass Valt completely, they can at least have him temporarily surpass Valt during the battle where he gathers all his might to win. It’s like in Star Wars episode 3, we know Anakin was more powerful than Obi wan in terms of duelling and force power but the master still beat the student because Obi wan was mentally prepared and emotionally fuelled to defeat Anakin allowing him to muster up enough power to win against his former ally. It could be the same concept where Shu’s emotions boost his resonance to god level heights for a short time since he is having to stop his very own student. Whatever the case may be I will say that Valt is undoubtedly my favourite burst character so I’m not being biased at all here.
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Even if Lean loses to Shu but beats Valt I think it can make sense. Yes,  Valt may be the more important/symbolic character storywise and he may have been stronger initially, but Shu has been away and hasn’t been seen/participated much, so perhaps he has been training for the moment where Lane turns on him. Shu knows about these sort of things so it’s no surprise that he would be able to predict this occurrence and as a result of his fears he has been training and getting so powerful he has even surpassed Valt at the moment. Even if he doesn’t surpass Valt completely, they can at least have him temporarily surpass Valt during the battle where he gathers all his might to win. It’s like in Star Wars episode 3, we know Anakin was more powerful than Obi wan in terms of duelling and force power but the master still beat the student because Obi wan was mentally prepared and emotionally fuelled to defeat Anakin allowing him to muster up enough power to win against his former ally. It could be the same concept where Shu’s emotions boost his resonance to god level heights for a short time since he is having to stop his very own student. Whatever the case may be I will say that Valt is undoubtedly my favourite burst character so I’m not being biased at all here.

But let’s face it, if Obi wan didn’t have the high ground Anakin would’ve won. I think Anakin vs Obi-Wan is a bad example. A better example would be
Never Mind. This episode has amazing animation.
(Oct. 17, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Even if Lean loses to Shu but beats Valt I think it can make sense. Yes,  Valt may be the more important/symbolic character storywise and he may have been stronger initially, but Shu has been away and hasn’t been seen/participated much, so perhaps he has been training for the moment where Lane turns on him. Shu knows about these sort of things so it’s no surprise that he would be able to predict this occurrence and as a result of his fears he has been training and getting so powerful he has even surpassed Valt at the moment. Even if he doesn’t surpass Valt completely, they can at least have him temporarily surpass Valt during the battle where he gathers all his might to win. It’s like in Star Wars episode 3, we know Anakin was more powerful than Obi wan in terms of duelling and force power but the master still beat the student because Obi wan was mentally prepared and emotionally fuelled to defeat Anakin allowing him to muster up enough power to win against his former ally. It could be the same concept where Shu’s emotions boost his resonance to god level heights for a short time since he is having to stop his very own student. Whatever the case may be I will say that Valt is undoubtedly my favourite burst character so I’m not being biased at all here.

But let’s face it, if Obi wan didn’t have the high ground Anakin would’ve won. I think Anakin vs ObiWan is a bad example.
Yes but, George Lucas said he was trying to convey Obi wan being emotionally fuelled and willed so the meaning is still there even if it wasn’t portrayed the best way. Plus the high ground thing is a great example of Obi wan being more strategic than Anakin as he trapped Anakin in an impossible situation. Therefore, Shu could use his emotions to hold out long enough to use a strategic effect if it calls for that.
(Oct. 17, 2020  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But let’s face it, if Obi wan didn’t have the high ground Anakin would’ve won. I think Anakin vs ObiWan is a bad example.
Yes but, George Lucas said he was trying to convey Obi wan being emotionally fuelled so the meaning is still there even if it wasn’t portrayed the best way.

The reason why Anakin lost was his arrogance and because he wasn’t dearth Vader just yet. Obi-wan won due to Anakin’s conflicting feelings and arrogance. Regardless I do see the excellent point you make
(Oct. 17, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes but, George Lucas said he was trying to convey Obi wan being emotionally fuelled so the meaning is still there even if it wasn’t portrayed the best way.

The reason why Anakin lost was his arrogance and because he wasn’t dearth Vader just yet. Obi-wan won due to Anakin’s conflicting feelings and arrogance. Regardless I do see the excellent point you make
Yeah you’re right, I didn’t use the best example LOL. I’m sure you know what I meant though.
But we also have to consider that Valt has never fought or lost against an antagonist after losing his protag armor. Since, he was always kept last by the antagonist to defeat but the protags always defeats the antagonist before they can battle Valt. In choz Phi kept Valt for the Last then Arthur ( Not antagonist but just an opposition of wbba ) kept Valt till last as well. So I think they can go this way as well where lean will lose from Valt in this ep and will keep him for last but wil be defeated by the protags before he can even battle Valt. But still we saw lean in his highest form of his berserk mode ( pure black ) so Valt may lose as well but I want him to win badly here.
Lol, Star Wars discussion in Beyblade forum.
Why do people think Valt will lose because of Shu? Drum schooled Arthur and then Delta schooled Arthur right after Drum. Plus I think Valt will win, Lean will get so depressed that he will challenge Shu to prove himself but then lose. Leading him to upgrade Lucifer.

(Oct. 17, 2020  3:48 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: But we also have to consider that Valt has never fought or lost against an antagonist after losing his protag armor. Since, he was always kept last by the antagonist to defeat but the protags always defeats the antagonist before they can battle Valt. In choz Phi kept Valt for the Last then Arthur ( Not antagonist but just an opposition of wbba ) kept Valt till last as well. So I think they can go this way as well where lean will lose from Valt in this ep and will keep him for last but wil be defeated by the protags before he can even battle Valt. But still we saw lean in his highest form of his berserk mode ( pure black ) so Valt may lose as well but I want him to win badly here.
Lol, Star Wars discussion in Beyblade forum.

Valt's got this. Lean is actually worried about Valt's power. If Lucifer wins I quit. Lean started blading not a long time ago to win against someone who's been training 5 years. Stupid idea. Valt will school Lane, something "The" Aiga couldn't do. Valt is the world champion and he needs to protect beyblade. If Lean wins seriously. If Lean wins now it's just as if Arthur won against Imperial Dragon. Lean needs to lose soon. Phi and Arthur lost around this time. But what is concerning me is that Valt and Aiga lost around here too. Anything could happen right now. I'm sure they'll have Valt cornered and then he'll awaken evolution and beat Lane. Lane himself said he's gonna come at Shu with his flare at max. Valt beat Shu. Meaning Valt can beat Lane. Honestly I wanted Lucifer to break but Valt is a nice guy so that won't happen. 

Theory 2: Lean will beat Valt AND Shu to lose to a new antagonist and get Lucifer broken. This is highly unlikely but I feel Lean isn't the main antagonist. 
Middle antagonist in Burst: Xhaka.
God: Red Eye. (Shu completely changed from red eye to worst and he upgraded spriggan so..)
Cho-z: Heartz
Gt: Delta
So you see what I mean? Lane isn't the main antagonist IMO. That isn't confirmed tho. 

These are theories, not confirmed. Also sorry for the long post.

Episode 31 preview English sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVP-f8cx4Y
Claimer I do not own anything on this video and I didn't make the video.
The waiting is killing me. I want to see this epic showdown already!
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The waiting is killing me. I want to see this epic showdown already!

I want to Valt to kick his a$$, so bad. Let's go Valt, win this .
I want Valt to show him how a true Legend battles. What the strength of the world's strongest blader looks like. They better do my boy justice.
While I know Lean does have a degree of plot armor, I think it would be somewhat reasonable for Valt to lose.
It would be interesting if the anime leaves it off with Lane breaking Spriggan and Valkyrie, then Hyuga and Hikaru have to beat him in the final season (kind of like a hell beats victories situation).
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It would be interesting if the anime leaves it off with Lane breaking Spriggan and Valkyrie, then Hyuga and Hikaru have to beat him in the final season (kind of like a hell beats victories situation).
That would be horrible and would ruin the season.
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It would be interesting if the anime leaves it off with Lane breaking Spriggan and Valkyrie, then Hyuga and Hikaru have to beat him in the final season (kind of like a hell beats victories situation).

I think it would be cool. I know it would take some plot armor from Lean, but it gives the brothers more motivation to beat Lean.
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We’ll just have to wait and see
Never in the history of any beyblade series or season has a semi match been more intense than a finals match. By logic a finals match is more intense so it’s pretty much a guarantee.

W H E E Z E aiga vs phi W H E E Z E
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We’ll just have to wait and see
Never in the history of any beyblade series or season has a semi match been more intense than a finals match. By logic a finals match is more intense so it’s pretty much a guarantee.

Drum and Delta vs Arthur and Gwyn Rise episode 25/49 disagrees
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: That would be horrible and would ruin the season.

I think it would be cool. I know it would take some plot armor from Lean, but it gives the brothers more motivation to beat Lean.
I think it would suck.
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think it would be cool. I know it would take some plot armor from Lean, but it gives the brothers more motivation to beat Lean.
I think it would suck.

To each their own I guess.
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think it would suck.

To each their own I guess.
Indeed, I couldn't care less about Hikaru and Hyuga. They might as well just fall off a cliff or something. I came here for the legends.
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Welp, so much for that thought. It wouldn’t be the worst of ideas, and it could line up with the new Hyperion and Helios. Just because Valkyrie breaks doesn’t make it a bad idea, and besides wouldn’t you want a whole Naruto shippuden except with higher filler rates (sparking already has higher rates than Bleach)
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: That would be horrible and would ruin the season.

This guy broke both their beys, what more motivation do they need?
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think it would be cool. I know it would take some plot armor from Lean, but it gives the brothers more motivation to beat Lean.

This guy broke both their beys, what more motivation do they need?

The drive to avenge the people they look up to?