Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

Sorry for Double Post. But I made a new version of Indian Tournament Template (just better looking and easier to read)

Genbu-Spoiler (Click to View)
please you can orgaanise a tournament in assam
(Mar. 02, 2017  1:41 PM)Amitesh Wrote: please you can orgaanise a tournament in assam

Hey, @[Amitesh]! I'm FIREFIRE (The organizer of Mumbai

Unfortunately there is no organizer in Assam at the movement, so ethier wait till someone from Assam ready to host or you guys will have to take responsibility of hosting there (for that you will need to read all rules thoughly, get a legal stadium and get 8 members at least to join you and need to have an PayPal account to send money which I can help in BTW if you are serious about hosting)

Here's rules PDFs
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

Once you read all of them thoughly, you will have to take this Organizer's Quiz https://worldbeyblade.org/newthread.php?fid=71

If you pass it you will be added to Organizer's user group then you can host your first event!

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me Smile

BTW, there will be a event on March 5th, 2017 in Mumbai!
It will be LTD + 4D format event (there are prizes too! For all 3 placers!) and name of event will be The Ray of Hope and The Day of Reckoning!!

Confirmed Members for now are:-
F2 (aka me lol)
@[AaryanBITW] (CO-HOST)
@[HarryAlchemist]
@[Jksiddh]
@[Disaster]
@[Amazing Dude]
Moin
Amaan (Moin's brother)
Kashif (Moin's friend)
@[Maximum Dranzer]

Possible are
Alex Mercer
Rayx Nikhil
Jksiddh's friends

I will try to get thread up for event as soon as possible, just have to pass the organizer's quiz but event will be surely there Wink
my parents are not allowing so can please please pleaase find a organiser in assam and organise
(Mar. 08, 2017  2:03 PM)Amitesh Wrote: my parents are not allowing so can please please pleaase find a organiser in assam and organise

@[FIREFIRE CPB] already explained to you that it is up to individuals in the community to host in Assam. Unless you host, or somebody else does, nothing can be done, sadly.
Can you send me the answers of the organisers quiz
(Mar. 09, 2017  8:46 AM)Amitesh Wrote: Can you send me the answers of the organisers quiz

Well you have to give it yourself. It's to test if you are capable of hosting or not. 

Read all PDFs here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

It has all information on rules and event
If anybody shares answers to the Organizers' Quiz, that would be cheating.
Hey, guys! Good news for those who lives in South Mumbai or Mumbai City District. I'm thinking of hosting a event in Parel area, near Elphistone Station. So those who are interested please reply here or PM me.\

Hosts:- FIREFIRE CPB and AaryanBITW
Format will be LTD (1 for now, as it will be a triel event. So just wanna to see how all goes. If it went well we may keep a unranked format later)
Timing:- mostly 10am but if you guys prefer I can keep near 1pm or around. Do remember it can be very hot that time (#40c) so unless it's at place where it's shelter, I prefer to be on 10am)
Stadium:- BB10 and/or Burst Stadium
Fees:- As usual 350rs, but if you want, you can take passport (which I can pay for on spot at event due to being close to bank)

Name of Event will be:- The BeyDay FIRESTORM II!!
Hello everyone.

As you know, Kolkata and Mumbai community are well active in department of tournaments. I know even the south is pumped up for their community to grow and flourish so help me out for taking the first initiative towards that, maybe? I am coming to Chennai next week for 3 weeks. And I'm talking to Kai-v about the possibility of hosting a tournament there. So people from there, please participate and showcase your interest because if this happens then Chennai might join in with Kolkata and Mumbai. And trust me, tournaments are the most amazing things ever. Share it with every other Beyblader you know from there so that word can get around.

And please give some time to others to read this so that the tournament there can become possible.

Thank you.
Nice to see you hosting bro. Chennai is lucky you going there, beyhaha. If possible, can you mention who all are confirmed as of now? Maybe then people will have easier time believing possibility of this being sucessful. Also what stadium you will be using and what format it can be?

I would suggest you, to keep LTD as many new bladers mostly has those legends beys and rereleased metal fusion. So to give all bladers fair chance and let them play in a balanced metagame, so they can enjoy it without feeling sad due to not having parts. Which may make it possible for more events as well. Even I will be keeping a LTD event at Parel, Mumbai (which is differant place from SGNP but not as far) as it will be 1st time and I don't want Scynchrome and Duo to dominate it.
Hey, guys. I'm hosting a last tournament before I get busy this year. At this time, it will be in Parel/Dadar East/Boiwada (same place lol) at Sadakant Dhavan Ground for a change and people who can't travel to SGNP will get a chance Smile.
Date:- 4th June.
Time:- 10am (in case of rain or too much heat. I may chnage to 4pm but will inform you all who confirmed so to stay in touch inform me before coming)
Format:- STD (we may keep LTD too but for now I think it would be bit risky due to Rain)

I will be tagging everyone in thread once it approves
Is there is any tournament upcoming?
My told to say the WBO to held a tournament in Madhya Pradesh in India
(Jan. 17, 2018  7:09 AM)Mukul Dhakad Wrote: My told to say the WBO to held a tournament in Madhya Pradesh in India

there isn't a host currently in MP. But if you still want to attend you have 2 choices. 1) come to closest city (Mumbai, Kolkata or Delhi) 2) host a event yourself. to host yourself this tell you how to do so https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
I don't want to become a host a event I don't like to host an event
@FIREFIRE CPB any host in Delhi region you know?
Why would beyblade burst tournament can don't held in Madhya Pradesh

Can any Blader can beat me or do you want to challenge me came Ruthyai in Madhya Pradesh with stadium

I want to challenge anyone

I want to fight in stadium
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: @FIREFIRE CPB any host in Delhi region you know?
@[EmpathicYogi] and @[Sahil Pruthi]
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:53 PM)Mukul Dhakad Wrote: Why would beyblade burst tournament can don't held in Madhya Pradesh

Can any Blader can beat me or do you want to challenge me came Ruthyai in Madhya Pradesh with stadium

As I said there is no host
(Jan. 17, 2018  3:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: @FIREFIRE CPB any host in Delhi region you know?
@[EmpathicYogi] and @[Sahil Pruthi]
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:53 PM)Mukul Dhakad Wrote: Why would beyblade burst tournament can don't held in Madhya Pradesh

Thanks a lot!
(Jan. 17, 2018  4:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  3:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[EmpathicYogi] and @[Sahil Pruthi]

Thanks a lot!
EmpathicYogi is host of NCR.