Battle Of The Titans

Kissimmee, Florida
Kissimmee Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr
  We will meet by the water park
1pm on 09/26/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

this tournament will be held at Kissimmee Lakefront Park  at 1pm on 09/26/20

201 Lakeview Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34741

Prizes will be given out to top 4 placement. I will have b-33 stadiums for the tournament as well as open space at the park with benches while also complying with Covid19 guidelines. Max participants should be capped at 24. I will be serving as Judge as well as SSJR or Yeshrock05. In order to promote the tournament i am going to use discord as well as Facebook and Twitter. The amount I have confirmed attending is around 8.

Here is the link to the challonge event page
https://challonge.com/gkm5txu6/participants
Here is the link to the parks guidelines for covid19
https://www.kissimmeeresponds.com/
https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads...20-139.pdf

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
What type of bracket is it?
Are we allowed to record matches at this event?
Read the WBO photography and video policy in the Burst Standard rules.
So , I want to know ...... I am like 9 yrs old , and I need my parents at the tournament to drive me there .... and cheerlead me , so can they come?
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:13 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: So , I want to know ...... I am like 9 yrs old , and I need my parents at the tournament to drive me there .... and cheerlead me , so can they come?

Each player is only allowed to bring one person with them to the tournament venue due to the pandemic lowering the gathering limit, but anyone else that accompanies you should stay a safe distance away, preferably in the car or another part of the park. In normal circumstances, this rule wouldn't be in place, but it's necessary if we want to have tournaments in the middle of a pandemic, so I hope you understand the strictness of the rule. If that works out for you, good luck, have fun, and stay safe.
Hi, you remember as LA1212 but I will beat your Burn Fireblaze when we meet again!
This is crazy I just came back from a vacation in Kissimmee Florida
Good luck -Fireblaze-, let me know if you have any questions. I might even make an appearance :V

(Aug. 18, 2020  9:36 PM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: What type of bracket is it?

If 17 people or so show up looks like it's gonna be 5 rounds of swiss format Gasp
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:23 PM)joyos Wrote: Good luck -Fireblaze-, let me know if you have any questions.  I might even make an appearance :V

(Aug. 18, 2020  9:36 PM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: What type of bracket is it?

If 17 people or so show up looks like it's gonna be 5 rounds of swiss format Gasp

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Hope to see you there if you can.

(Sep. 21, 2020  10:00 PM)Yatagarasu Wrote: Hi, you remember as LA1212 but I will beat your Burn Fireblaze when we meet again!

We will see lol. Burn Fireblaze is difficult to beat. Until we meet again
So stoked from tomorrow! Hoping I can make it because I am so excited!!
Good luck today everyone! And good luck to -Fireblaze- with hosting for the first time!
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Good luck today everyone! And good luck to -Fireblaze- with hosting for the first time!

Thank you much appreciated
Fireblaze good luck wish I could come but can’t. You did great at battle for the roses.
Gonna be so fun me and my brother wyattwhip are going to be there
I’m on my way to the tournament, as we speak.
Should be arriving at 12:20 NOON. 😄👍

I look forward to meeting everyone:
those participating and those spectating.
Hi guys just good luck to all bladers, if you live far than start leaving right now, have fun.
(Sep. 26, 2020  3:01 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Hi guys just good luck to all bladers, if you live far than start leaving right now, have fun.

Yet, I already left to get here.
Good luck to you too, by the way.
So excited I’m gonna explode! Coming over there soon!!
Live an hour away will be there at 12:30.
I’m running 30 minutes late I’ll be there at 1:30 please let me know
Nolan and I will be arriving around 1:15. Hopefully we'll get there in time to start competing.
I arrived ... where are you guys?
Was an awesome tournament. Everyone performed amazingly. Fireblaze was a great host. Such a great improvement from last weekend and I was honored to participate and judge in this.