[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

this does not belong in this thread
I'm going to try hosting again, most likely on the third Saturday of April. Our last official tournament was in July of last year, and I know some people have lost interest, but I want to see if we can still get at least eight people.

I'll be sending out a PM sooner or later with more details. All I know for sure is that it will be at Ducktown Park in Cumming. I know people want a tournament in Marietta, Roswell, Duluth, etc., but parents can only be so lenient when it comes to driving for spinning tops. Tongue_out
What day and time is this tournament?
It'll be on Saturday, April 20th, most likely at 2:00 PM EST.
cool What's the exact address of the park?
Disregard the last two posts of mine. Every time I want to host, something comes up.

If someone else wants to try and get a tournament started, have at it. I just can't do it right now.
Has something come up forever, hah ?
It's not anything permanent. It just seems that nearly every time I try to host, especially during the school year, something else takes priority and I can't work out a decent time for tournaments.

My schedule will be considerably more free over the summer, seeing as school and all of my school-related activities (the main source of my problems) will be over. For now, though, I need more hosts than myself.
For any bladers interested, I'm attempting to host a tournament in Marietta sometime this month, PM me if interested.
where is it going to be excatly cus i might go?
Whats up guys it has been a while since I have been here so i was thinking of getting this thread moving again in a couple ways.
1) by getting a meet up not for a tournament but just to play bey blade and talk
2) possibly getting a georgia team going on
3) becoming more social with other atlanta gamers
Hey. I live in Sandy Springs, Georgia and I need friends to blade with. PM me ASAP If you live within 20 miles of Sandy Springs and/or Atlanta. Thanks!
Alright, CHANGE OF PLANS! I am trying to create a qualifiers for the North American Championships for Atlanta or all of Georgia, and I need 8 competitors! Please PM me so we can work something out! FYI: All travel expenses are covered and payed for by the WBO if you win!
Depending on where and when it's at, I would be too.

Cute
(Mar. 01, 2014  8:28 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Depending on where and when it's at, I would be too.

Cute

Check my most recent thread

EDIT: I'll PM you the thread link
He can't view it. Only staff can see event proposals (or is it just the committee?).
Ingulit, I am still trying to determine it, but I am thinking for March 29th at Centennial Olympic Park
We have 5 "Confirmed" and 2 "Possible Attendees"
We have 7 CONFIRMED and 1 Possible. (Come on Zancrow....)
But here is the news:

Alright all, it will be on Saturday, March 29th at the Centennial Olympic Park. This is the FINAL time change:

Registration will be begin at 1, and run until 1:30
Free Play (May not count for points): 1-1:30
LIMITED: 1:30-2
Plastics (PLEASE SHARE): 2-2:30
Standard Battles: 2:30-3
Winner's Circle*: 3-3:15

*For hosts to jot down the winners and winning combos, and all battles that took place.

It may not be a qualifier, but if we get 8 people, we will be confirmed to just a tournament. Nothing big, but it would be a good start to revive blading in the Georgia area.
Just to be clear, are you trying to make this an official WBO tournament or no?

Freeplay doesn't count for points at all, it's just for people to have fun/practice before the battles.