Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know Kais gonna tell me otherwise but what is the difference betwen MF and the other MF? Also how is metal sharp a stadium destroyer?
I'll answer the first question!

MF is Metal Face while the other MF is Metal Flat,which is a performance tip
hi guys,
i live in london and regularly get coro coro from a shop in central loondon,
how would i be able to get the ltd ed beys from it as i dnt live in japan, or if someone lives in japan, would you be able to be my surrogate/proxy and i will pay you for the bey and shipping costs plus some... Smile
Other than buying them online, there is no way.

That second question doesn't belong here. Ask in the Bey Marketplace forums.
Hey can someone make me a cool signature
What's better HF/S or R2F or RF?
@ ulti zero
depends on what combos
hf/s is good wid mf gravity perseus bd145/r145
rf=most attack combos
r2f=attack combos, right spin, when you can control it... Smile hope i helped
Since R2F is good with regular right spin attack combos, how would it perform on a left spinning bey? Wouldn't that make it just go completely full retard? XD
Raigeko13~
R2F on a left spinning bey would be faster than RF, but slower than LRF.
LRF on a right spinning bey would be faster than RF, but slower than R2F.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for my question: How do you add spoiler tags?
When comparing hasbro and TT light launchers do the TT light launchers ware out on the side like the hasbro light launchers or do they stay in one peice? I'm so sick of hasbro light launchers being worn out after a very short time! Unhappy
@/Neos/ I think that would go in questions about the WBO, but to answer it, add [ spoiler] at the beginning and [ / spoiler] at the back. Remove the spaces.
Hey guys, is there any guaranteed way of getting a mold one Aries and Pisces, and 5-minute Virgo? Does anyone know if this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-PISCES-VI...5002wt_905 has them?
(May. 31, 2011  12:19 AM)SajjanSV Wrote: Hey guys, is there any guaranteed way of getting a mold one Aries and Pisces, and 5-minute Virgo? Does anyone know if this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-PISCES-VI...5002wt_905 has them?

nope, none are what you describe not sure about pisces though...
Is the Gyro Core on Flame Pegasus/Strike Capricorn any useful in stamina/defense combinations?
Does anybody know more about the Hasbro releases this year? I know they are releasing Gravity Destroyer, but will it be like the TT Gravity Perseus and have a L or R spin option?

Second, I saw that they were releasing quite a few this year but did not see a Hasbro version of Hell Kerbecs. I would love to get my hands on a BD145.

Thanks in advance.
Gravity Destroyer will definitely be a L/R spin beyblade. It wouldn't make sense not to release it like that.

Hell Kerbecs is part of the Maximum Series, it'll take Hasbro a while to get there so please be patient or buy a TT one.
I have two mfb blades I have totaled the stats, but the result form a bay battle don't add up.

according to states my storm CapricornUnhappy spine track; df145, performance tip; jb) are far greater all around in stats then my dark Pegasus( spin track; 145, tip; fs). but no matter what my storm Capricorn loses
They're both horrible and the stats on boxes are stupid. MS has 6 stars for stamina, and in battle topples with the slightest touch, and gets outspun by everything. It is the worst tip, yet, 6 stars. Wide Defence has poor defence, great stamina, unlike stats. So yeah, stats are stupid, ignore them unless you want people here to laugh at you.
Don't trust stats plusewolf. They're fake. They are no real stats.
Is it possible to recreate the Lightning Tank with a plastic bottom/RF?
(May. 31, 2011  3:22 AM)plusewolf Wrote: I have two mfb blades I have totaled the stats, but the result form a bay battle don't add up.

according to states my storm CapricornUnhappy spine track; df145, performance tip; jb) are far greater all around in stats then my dark Pegasus( spin track; 145, tip; fs). but no matter what my storm Capricorn loses

Don't trust the stats. They aren't practical. That is why members of the WBO do testings, as we all know the stats are pure carp.
(May. 31, 2011  3:58 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Is it possible to recreate the Lightning Tank with a plastic bottom/RF?

RF is good too, but really not a plastic Bottom ... It would not be rubber ...
Consider it this way, and this is something people often forget: there is a point with all combo's where you'd be better off just using a different combo instead of substituting an inferior part. For example, if the only tips you had were MS, Q, and RF, you'd be better off not making a stamina type.
RF is okay on MF Lightning L Drago BD145__, though LRF and even r2f are likely superior. Other than them, an aggressive CS may work (let's not discuss that here), but after that, you'd be better off using a different combo.
his HF/S the tallest performance tip