Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 30, 2011  1:55 AM)Boxhead Wrote: all of my Beyblade tips are getting damaged what can i don to prevent it from getting damaged

Buy new ones.
You can coat certain ones with clear nail polish, but that's illegal for tournaments.
Is MF-H Libra GB145 RS a Good Combo? And Is It Legal For Tournaments?
(May. 30, 2011  2:14 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is MF-H Libra GB145 RS a Good Combo? And Is It Legal For Tournaments?

yes, a top teir defence combo and yes libra is now legal for tournaments Smile
(May. 29, 2011  9:51 PM)Vamasco Wrote: How does the light launcher 2 compare with the Beylauncher ?
In terms of power .
Has been said many times, beylaunchers are more powerful.

(May. 29, 2011  6:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: BeyFan & th!nk
Yes I've had two friends of mine on Facebook confirm they've bought them, and one said it was around 25-26 grams, but that cannot be possible. That's WAAAYYY to light
Wow, those are quite light. Both my Hasbro Cyber and Counter were 30grams each. Takara Cyber was 31grams and Counter was 32grams.
(May. 29, 2011  4:26 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  8:43 AM)BeyFan Wrote: RS is good against right spin attackers, but not left. I don't think it is the best defence bottom, due to the balance issues.
Actually, RS is good against same spin-direction attackers.
(Couldn't see my last post, so I couldn't edit it)

Ah, so its same spin. Cool, didn't realise that...but makes sense, lol.
Ermmm... Is it Legal if you put cotton or paper in the track if your RF is broken (like sinking into the track)??
no, it illegal. it will affect its performance
(May. 30, 2011  2:14 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is MF-H Libra GB145 RS a Good Combo? And Is It Legal For Tournaments?
To answer the first part of your question: Would it be in our top tier list if it wasn't?
To answer the second part of your question: Would it be in our top tier list if it wasn't?

(May. 29, 2011  10:14 PM)Vamasco Wrote: WB is outclassed by other defense and stamina bottoms .
MS can be used in MF Earth/Basalt Bull BD/GB145MS .
This combination is mostly used with MB .
No. No NO NO NO NO!. MS was mentioned for Basalt BD145 ALONE, and still, CS is a far better option.
Next, that combo needs MF-H, not MF.
And MF Earth Bull GB145MS is possibly the most ridiculously STUPID idea for a defence combo I've heard. I suggest you stop recommending combo's until you can tell that something like Earth Bull GB145MS is an absolute trainwreck of a combo.

@XwailingX you shouldn't have to ask that, the answer is obviously no, you cannot add any extra material to your beyblade in any way, shape, or form.
I'm probably an idiot but can you mix 4D beys with HWS Beys like Fang Aquario?
Yes and you can make storm FGrin
How do you set up the fence around a TT stadium?
Fit the tabs in each of the slots, then put it around the stadium.
Weave the parts together, where they connect, kinda. But tbh don't bother, just don't blade near fragile stuff
(May. 30, 2011  7:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yes and you can make storm FGrin

You can make it but its known as illegal, so is better you don't use it, only in Private Tournaments (Excluding WBO tourneys) or at your home...
(May. 30, 2011  2:43 PM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  7:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yes and you can make storm FGrin

You can make it but its known as illegal, so is better you don't use it, only in Private Tournaments (Excluding WBO tourneys) or at your home...

how? the 4D beys are compatible with the normal hws beys. so how is it illegal?
(May. 30, 2011  2:43 PM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  7:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yes and you can make storm F:D

If you have no idea what you are talking about, do not post. Storm [] F:D is perfectly legal. Obviously you never read any of our messages, nor did you read the actual Organized Play Rules.
Well, even I was REALLY confused due to that post... Good to see that Kai-V showed up.....
btw, I am kinda confused about this too-
In the combo Meteo L Drago______,
1. Is Meteo useful
2. Is L Drago II useful
3. It depends on the track and tip.

This is because, I've heard that L Drago II's rubber is the main reason of MLD's spin steal. So, does Meteo qualify as a good wheel too? If yes, can I know the reasons if possible?
Meteo does very little, but it counts as good because a) people are too lazy to specify LdragoII when naming stuff, and because it's the only compatible wheel. Well, the PC frame of LDD fits, but it's terrible and illegal.
Of course, on the wrong track and tip, they will suck (145MS, for example).

It does better with the rubber, even for smash attack, as can be seen by the useless URS CW's, but Lightning outclasses it, generally, especially if you aren't using Ldrago Absorb (the normal, rubber CW).
is it legall to use a beyblade how it came e.g bigbang pegasis f:d or ldrago destroy f:s
Well, thanks for the answer. Um, so this means that the only reason why Meteo is a good wheel, is because its the only MW that can be used with L Drago II.

EDIT:
flare- No, of course not! Yes, expect to lose BIG TIME with those beys(BBP and LDD) uncustomized.....
lol my bbp has gone through harsh training its even knocked over a miranda can 3 times!
(May. 30, 2011  3:42 PM)zflare3 Wrote: is it legall to use a beyblade how it came e.g bigbang pegasis f:d or ldrago destroy f:s

yes course it is but it is better to use a combo for most blades
so if i go to a torney ill use my bbp
as ide rather NOT customize my bbp
As you wish! We might not force you to use a different bey, but let us warn you, BBP is not a good bey. Training isn't everything. That's just in the anime.
Lol, training inanimate objects. Practice slide shooting, that's the only real form of training you can do, other than learning the correct combo's to counter stuff, and how to launch numerous combo's/what to do against others.
For which, you need to customise.
That said, it's completely legal to use an un-customised beyblade, you'll just lose all the time.
Adding to th!nk's post-
Provided, you are using a CARP bey. You see, beys like-
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Earth Aquila
Beat Lynx (maybe)

The beys listed above, are awesome uncustomized, but still, they all are at their best when customized....