Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.
hey why is it that the beyblades will be way faster then the plasic ones?
zerosys Wrote:hey why is it that the beyblades will be way faster then the plasic ones?

I assume you're talking about MFB. See this article on Spin Velocity:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Spin_Velocity
Draciel V2:
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
Thank You Guys!
Bumpking12 Wrote:Draciel V2:
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
Thank You Guys!

The only good thing from it is the SP which is good for smash. The downside to it is that there's usually a high amount of recoil so it's fragile. There's also a MG core and 10 Heavy that comes with this if you've never had one.
Thanks G, I thought that since this was a draciel it would have a low amount of recoil.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Thanks G, I thought that since this was a draciel it would have a low amount of recoil.

If there's one thing Draciels are good at, it's doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Bumpking12 Wrote:Thanks G, I thought that since this was a draciel it would have a low amount of recoil.

If there's one thing Draciels are good at, it's doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to.
QFT they should have put alot more thought into Draciel's design before they released them.
Normally I would say "yeah well whatever there are lots of terrible Beyblades" but Jesus Christ Draciel, they just came up with a concept that never ever worked and then ran with it for five years.
I could'nt find if i asked this before. But, what is the official ruling on Phantom Fox? If one part stops spinning can you take it out? or do you leave it?
True that, like i said in the MFB thread my brother used to use draciels, they got slapped around so easily that i started thinking that they where more qualified for Endurance than Defence, then i realised that they are'nt qualified for any of the three attributes. My Bumpking can take em though! (joking)
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bump King could beat most Draciels, actually.
Just need some clarification:

Engine Gears which are activated immediately after launched are 'First Clutch', the EGs that are activated after being hit are 'Final Clutch', and Dranzer GT's Reverse EG is 'Middle Clutch'.

Is this all correct? And what would you call Wolborg 4's EG activation? I've seen 'Steady Release' and 'No Clutch'.
Kei Wrote:Just need some clarification:

Engine Gears which are activated immediately after launched are 'First Clutch', the EGs that are activated after being hit are 'Final Clutch', and Dranzer GT's Reverse EG is 'Middle Clutch'.

Is this all correct? And what would you call Wolborg 4's EG activation? I've seen 'Steady Release' and 'No Clutch'.

Middle Clutch activates in the middle of the battle.
Final Clutch activates near the end of the battle.

Wolborg 4 and Rock Bison have no clutch.
where i can get galux? I searched all sites but find no informations?

lol xD

hmm also, the left EG from Dranzer GT, does it work good? Because in some videos it looks realy awesome when he changed his direction and attack the blade?
Galux is a combo.

AR: Galeon
WD: 8 Wide
BB: Metal Ball Defenser
bugturtles Wrote:Galux is a combo.

AR: Galeon
WD: 8 Wide
BB: Metal Ball Defenser

Oo just a joke, read the topic Grin
but i think you make a joke too Grin
Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?
Pinoy Blader Wrote:Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?
Obviously, no.

What point would there be in that anyways? It would be more difficult to do and the launch would not be as powerful.
Kei Wrote:
Pinoy Blader Wrote:Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?
Obviously, no.

What point would there be in that anyways? It would be more difficult to do and the launch would not be as powerful.

For a zombie type blade it actually fits quite well on mine.
Pinoy Blader Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Obviously, no.

For a zombie type blade it actually fits quite well on mine.
Why not just use/buy a left spin shooter? It isn't that hard to get one.
Kei Wrote:
Obviously, no.

Spin switch technique. It's pretty killer if you know what combos to use it with.
Pretty sure spin switch was declared illegal.