Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

DrigerGT Wrote:Which do you recommend me between Seaborg 1 and Seaborg 2?
The most powerful?
Useful parts?
Seaborg definitely,

Whale Attacker (Seaborg's AR) has some uses for smash in left spin, but it has a lot of recoil and it's BB, Defense Grip Base is good for defense customizations.

Whale Crusher (Seaborg 2's AR) has a really wide attack range, but it isn't really useful for a lot besides OHKO.
Whale Attacker is great for OHKO in right.

AR- Whale Attacker
WD- Ten Heavy
BB- Grip(Grip attacker)

Can carp some carp up.
Do any of these blades have uses- Dragoon V, Gigars, or Flash Leopard 2? ALl Hasbro?
Gigar's AR can be used for Forced Smash Attack.
Is it worth buying a spring extension for my Dragoon Grip launcher?
The part that goes on the grip where you insert the winder? Not really since you can learn to just pull straight.
Rashamon453 Wrote:Does metal dranzer have any uses?
Not much. It wasn't a bad uncustomized blade when it came out, but it's parts are outclassed (you can also get the WD and BB with other bey).
How can I seperate HMS boosters from starters? I might want to start collecting them too, and I want to make sure I'll get some starters.
Sasch Wrote:How can I seperate HMS boosters from starters? I might want to start collecting them too, and I want to make sure I'll get some starters.

Starters come with a beyblade, a shooter, and a winder.
Boosters just come with a beyblade.
are there any japanese beyblade starters available or are they all boosters???
Bluezee Wrote:are there any japanese beyblade starters available or are they all boosters???

there are no starters available in japan, they spin the beyblades with their fingers

(yes there are starters in japan)
where are they available??...i have never seen one honestly only boosters
Bluezee Wrote:where are they available??...i have never seen one honestly only boosters

It depends on the Beyblade released.

Also, all of the Dragoons are starters, since they come with Dragon Winders and Left Spin shooters. :\

Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Advance Striker, Advance Eterner, etc. are all starters as well as others ...
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:How can I seperate HMS boosters from starters? I might want to start collecting them too, and I want to make sure I'll get some starters.

Starters come with a beyblade, a shooter, and a winder.
Boosters just come with a beyblade.

Yeah, sure, but how can I tell if there's a starter set in the YJ auction I'm looking at? I know it for Plastic but not for HMS.
You could show it to us. Confused
Ok. Thought there might be some easy symbols or designs from which I could tell what it is. By the way there's no particular auction I'm looking at at the moment.
It usually says STARTER or BOOSTER at the top. Speechless
wait so if i got DGMSUV or DGMS coming to me, i will have winders for sure?
perfect..so i pretty much have no worries as far as launchers at the moment but one question...is DGMSUV's bit mold easier to launch over DGMS?
They're the same.
so there will really be no true advantage of over one than the other besides different blade designs and advances?
Bluezee Wrote:so there will really be no true advantage of over one than the other besides different blade designs and advances?

what are you talking about?