Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what are balance types good for?
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:what are balance types good for?

If you don't want to rely too much on one type, they're a good safety net.
ummmm?
Well i'm no expert but i beleive ballance types are best for situations where you are not sure how to react to a certain stadium or blade, so seeing as it has all of the three attributes it is a great way to stay on the "safe side" of things.

For example you go to a tournament to find that you will be battling in an arena that you are not familiar with, and then you find out that your opponent is using a blade that you are also unfamiliar with and you don't know wich blade you should use against it, so what's your best defence: A Ballance Type! because a ballance type has all of the three major attributes of defence, attack, and endurance without majoring in just one or two.

So no matter what blade your opponent uses you'll always have atleast a 40% chance to beat it since an endurance has at least one of the opposing blades weaknesses.
thanks
BumpKing, your post was pretty good up until the last line. Confused
1 mor Q, is there an official TAKARA-TOMY site equivalent to Hasbro's site where you can order mfb when they come out
Bumpking12 Wrote:Yeah i know, that's why i edited it out.

I meant the 40% thing.

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:1 mor Q, is there an official TAKARA-TOMY site equivalent to Hasbro's site where you can order mfb when they come out

No, you have to order from a retailer.
would you know a good, reliable one, cuz my bday is sep 3 nd im gonna be 13 so i can ask for some, and do you have a link where i can see the try set i've heard so much about? and thanks i appreciate my Qs being answrd
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:would you know a good, reliable one, cuz my bday is sep 3 nd im gonna be 13 so i can ask for some, and do you have a link where i can see the try set i've heard so much about? and thanks i appreciate my Qs being answrd

You can see all the items at our MFB article.

A lot of people here are ordering from Toywiz. I'm ordering straight from Japan but it might be too complicated for you.
nah it wont trust me all i need are directions...and someone to get mad at when i mess up just kidding, but as long as u walk me through it i'll be fine not to brag or seem lik a nerd or anythin but i make 4.0 all yr every yr
Well they're not available yet, I'll be posting a guide when it's available.
but im also the class clown and get in trobl a lot and am mr popular....weird huh
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:but im also the class clown and get in trobl a lot and am mr popular....weird huh

uh hey that's great i guess
k thanks u think that there will be a lot of TT-HONGLI on the realease date or like right after?
Hey Brad, when you order from Japan, do you think you will end up paying less as if you ordered the MFB from some USA shop?
Sasch Wrote:Hey Brad, when you order from Japan, do you think you will end up paying less as if you ordered the MFB from some USA shop?

Yeah, I do. Significantly less actually.
what payment method(s) can you use, or do you have to convert your money to yen
Well all the sites i bought takera beys from I used a credit card.
I never converted to yen the sites i used charged US Dollars
Just to clarify, let's add up the costs without shipping from each site.

From Toywiz, to get the Pegasus DX Set, starters for Bull, Leone, and Cheiron: 99.96

From, say, Fpara, including fees from MOJ: 59.52

Unless there's a $40 difference in shipping, Japan will be cheaper. Of course, I'll have to look into the shipping fees. If Toywiz fixes the retarded prices on their Leone and Cheiron starters, I might use Toywiz.
k do they cash cuz the only "credit card" i have is a $5 one i won in a fruit rollup contest...more like a debit card
Pegasus, i heard that TT was a scam, its fake blades, and when u see one the TT Hongli Replaces the takara sign, meaning its not made by takara.