Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

not bad...but 2 beypointers i think they are just trying to find a way to get more money out of it by putting in 2 beypointers and is the release date in august?
oh sorry about that do you know the article link?
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:So will this work for a Force Smash?

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Draciel S/F (its the one that u can replace the Spin Gear)

Draciel S would be better than F. This would only work if both Beyblades were left spin, FYI.

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:not bad...but 2 beypointers i think they are just trying to find a way to get more money out of it by putting in 2 beypointers and is the release date in august?

The Beypointers are going to be useful in Japan, but not outside of Japan. I hope the Try Set Stadium isn't exclusive.

Also, as I said, PLEASE CHECK THE ARTICLE. The price, release date and pictures are all there.
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:oh sorry about that do you know the article link?

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_Fight_Beyblade
thanks sorry for being annoying
correction: very annoying
So Force Smash is suppose to be left spin?
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:So Force Smash is suppose to be left spin?

No, but Driger G won't Force Smash unless it's in Left Spin.
Force smash has to be in whatever spin the oponent is in to work no?
Maz Wrote:Force smash has to be in whatever spin the oponent is in to work no?

Right.
in the try set are those 2 green and purple things the launchers and their ripcords inside them?
I think they're different kinds of shooters. I don't really understand them.
cuz the pics i've seen of mfb launchers and their ripcords look totally different
OK so what is a right spin force smash AR?
k

just remembered ideal808 since they apparently have connections in japan maybe if i call them i can get some answers...
what do you guys think?
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:in the try set are those 2 green and purple things the launchers and their ripcords inside them?
They are launchers for sure. Their ripcord might be coiled ...

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:what do you guys think?
They do not have time.
Kai-V Wrote:
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:in the try set are those 2 green and purple things the launchers and their ripcords inside them?
They are launchers for sure. Their ripcord might be coiled ...
You probably pull the handle to launch the Beyblade and afterwards, it immedietely goes back into place. Or it could be like the String Shooter from HMS.
if they are coiled i dont think you would get the full spin velocity of a standard launcher and ripcord, do you?
well maybe you could get more...
guess we are just gonna wait and see when someones order arrives and they`re mega excited or super pissd
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:OK so what is a right spin force smash AR?

Gigars
Most people don't use force smash to be honest.
Its not very useful if your looking to compete seriously
Maz Wrote:

Gigars

Gigars is Left.
There're no right spin force smash ARs in the plastic era (if there are, they suck most likely). Actually, force smash all around sucks since there aren't enough good parts to make it work well. Smash and upper get the job done better in most situations anyways.
i looked for it and could`nt find the release date for the try set, also, is there a way to get black pegasus without getting that whole set cuz black pegasus looks awsome
Maz Wrote:

Gigars
Most people don't use force smash to be honest.
Its not very useful if your looking to compete seriously

Ty, but could u explain why Driger G is left spin Force Smash only?