Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Wide Survivor and 10-Wide don't have the notches Wide Defense those. These notches add to Smash Attack.
Ah that makes total sense then. I was just thinking of how they'd increase the speed and didn't see it's other purpose. I REALLY need to bring out my Beys again...
So Voltaic Ape, Trygle, Dark Effigy and Galeon (I have it...fantastic!)....ok.
I'm trying to get only the "Best of" Beys...

(I have a small Budget...eh ehJoyful_3)
Yes Driger S...I had it 4 years ago, than broken!;_;
Whatever Very Good!

To G&Bey Brad: Do you mean Trygle or Trygle 2?
DrigerGT Wrote:Yes Driger S...I had it 4 years ago, than broken!;_;
Whatever Very Good!

To G&Bey Brad: Do you mean Trygle or Trygle 2?

Trygle

Trygle 2 is horrible.
Also, for the first one Samurai Upper sticks out a little bit more so your attack range is very slightly increased. I like using GFC Ultimate Mode for heavier combos like this. It makes a nice trade off
Yes the AR of Trygle is good...but all the bey isn't very good.
DrigerGT Wrote:Yes the AR of Trygle is good...but all the bey isn't very good.

Most Beyblades only have one good part.
Wolborg1? It is ALL a quite good blade...IMOEee
DrigerGT Wrote:Wolborg1? It is ALL a quite good blade...IMOEee

The sg casings/shaft/bearing are it's only useful parts.
Another question:

Dark Effigy:
Diffreences between Takara and Hasbro version
Which is more recommended and why?

ThanksGrin
The Takara version has a red SG Flat base and is attained through boosters. The Hasbro version has a EG base which has a Metal Semi-Flat right spin Engine Gear. Hasbro realesed it as a seperate product, since they never realesed any Booster packs like Takara did.
Due to the fact that i dont have either version, i cannot make an apsolutly accuarate choice on which one is better, however, from my experience, most EG bases are pretty bad in terms of customization, SG Flat Base has far more uses than an EG base.

Hope i helped.
Yes thanks!
So in general all Takara beys that in Hasbro version have the EG are worst of "without EG" version..... ?

Rapid Eagle too? And Zeus? Differences?
I would think so yes.

The Takara version of Rapid Eagle has a Blue SG Flat Base and is also attained through boosters. The Hasbro version has an EG base with a Metal Semi-Flat right spin Engine Gear and was also sold as a product on its own, so basicly its the same case we have with Dark Effigy.

Hasbro changed the Light Sharp EG that was originally on Zeus to a different EG. Its now became comman knowledge that the Takara version of Zeus is better than the Hasbro version. Even to this day, i dont know why Hasbro felt the need to make so many changes to some Beyblades when they were distributed by them.
i believe that the Takara Zeus has a sharp tip other than an EG. Not sure about Rapid Eagle.
Yeah, sorry, i put it the wrong way round, i've edited it so its right now =).

Anyone got any idea what they EG Hasbro changed it to? All i know is that its worse off with the one Hasbro put in, thanks
Question here, are 25'' Rip-Cords Legal and can Galeons S-AR fit onto other blades besides Galeon? Also can SP's and S-AR'S be utilized at the same time on one blade?
Bumpking12 Wrote:Question here, are 25'' Rip-Cords Legal and can Galeons S-AR fit onto other blades besides Galeon? Also can SP's and S-AR'S be utilized at the same time on one blade?

I think those are aftermarkest winders, not made by Takara. So, illegal.

You can fit Galeon's Sub-AR onto other AR's that have Sub-AR slots.

You can use SP and Sub-ARs on one bey at the same time. When a main AR and a Sub AR (main AR meaning an AR that NEEDS a Sub AR), it is counted as a full AR.
Xeno Wrote:i believe that the Takara Zeus has a sharp tip other than an EG. Not sure about Rapid Eagle.

Hasbro made their own CEW for Zeus. I think we named it CEW Ball Sharp or something in that matter...
What are some blades that have good upper attack?
Xeno Wrote:What are some blades that have good upper attack?

Plastic ARs;

Upper Dragoon(Master/Kid Dragoon)
Triple Tiger(Driger G)

HMS ARs;

Samurai Upper(SCMS)
Circle Upper(DEMS)

There are more, but these are your staples.
Thank you Michael.
What uses does Driger V have?

thanks
TheGigsMeister Wrote:What uses does Driger V have?

thanks

None.