Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does meteo have a way of countering 230 stamina/defense combos without using the maximum meteor.
(May. 29, 2011  1:21 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: What happened to the 10 rounds testings?
you can still so 10 rounds.
(May. 29, 2011  1:21 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: What happened to the 10 rounds testings?

Nothing has "happened" to that format..You can test 10 rounds or even 5 rounds..I don't see anything wrong with that..All you need is some tests that provide a strong base for your combo to be listed as "good"...10 rounds would simply help in having a broader result and i prefer having 10 rounds too..hence there you have it..
(May. 29, 2011  1:58 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

Nothing has "happened" to that format..You can test 10 rounds or even 5 rounds..I don't see anything wrong with that..All you need is some tests that provide a strong base for your combo to be listed as "good"...10 rounds would simply help in having a broader result and i prefer having 10 rounds too..hence there you have it..

Ok, thanks for the answer!

I lately see 20 rounds of testings, making me confused on how many rounds in a testing should be.

thanks again!
(May. 29, 2011  2:18 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:

I lately see 20 rounds of testings, making me confused on how many rounds in a testing should be.

thanks again!

actually, I think the people in the advanced forum decided that 20 rounds is the new minimum, because there is less room for error that way. Of course, if you get a 10-0 win rate, another 10 tests are unnecessary.
(May. 29, 2011  2:54 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  2:18 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:

thanks again!

actually, I think the people in the advanced forum decided that 20 rounds is the new minimum, because there is less room for error that way. Of course, if you get a 10-0 win rate, another 10 tests are unnecessary.

So...What do you mean? 10 rounds is outclassed in testings?

10 and 20 rounds would be fine for me if am gonna test combos...
THE MINIMUM IS 20 ROUNDS.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing

Search for Twenty, note that it's preceded by required minimum or the like.

It's relatively new, but you need to do 20 rounds.

Why is this? Really, 30 rounds minimum would be the best option for reliable results (statistically), however, that is way too much to get people to test often, so 20 rounds is a good balance, and that's what we use. Believe me, as someone who tests regularly, you can get rather odd results from just doing 10 rounds. Even if the first 10 rounds are 10-0, you really should do the extra 10 if you're being thorough (though people will rarely fuss about that).
@Th!nk

Thanks for the info!

I'll try to remember that lolz...(Kidding, Am taking this seriously like other Bladers like you.)

I better start doing combos with test results (THAT HAS 20 ROUNDS.).

Thanks again!
(May. 29, 2011  11:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: I trust you to tell me the right weights without photos, but as you wish. Do PM me if you remember, I'm very interested.

I mean, it's good, it saves me buying a hasbro counter wheel, but it's quite odd that they'd manage to make them lighter than TT's wheels for a change Uncertain

Hahaha, glad to know I have some of your trust. But still, I'm one who prefers seeing proof (I ams what I ams), so I also provide proof for all to see.
Hmm, anyone else having problems with this thread? Seems like a lot of the time I can't see the newest post if it is mine. I'll assume this'll just merge with the one I previously made.

So, impatience and a little laziness overcame me just now. Also, had a realisation. The full beys of the Takara Counter and Cyber felt heavier then their Hasbro counter parts. I came to this conclusion because, when I weighed the MWs, the Takara ones were 1 (Cyber) and 2 (Counter) grams heavier then their Hasbro brethren.

There is now way that I could actually feel such a small difference, so the parts from the Takara ones much be heavier. Laziness struck me when I decided to not weigh the entire beys...or take photos...because I couldn't be stuffed getting the camera. Its 1AM, sue me!
@ beyfan, i am one of the few people who has that problem.i think its because this thread is full of posts.

Anyways,does the F: S do better than F: D?
(May. 29, 2011  8:43 AM)BeyFan Wrote: RS is good against right spin attackers, but not left. I don't think it is the best defence bottom, due to the balance issues.
Actually, RS is good against same spin-direction attackers.
Happens more on larger threads that issue, yes. Click "Post Reply", and scroll down. In the "Thread Review" area, you can see all of the most recent posts Smile

Quetzacoatl, they're not exactly comparable. F: S hasn't seen much use, really, F: D has found use in MF Gravity Perseus F: D. They may need a little more time before they find good use, though.

And BeyFan, thanks very much for the weights, saves me buying Legend Counter Leone. I'll stick with my TT counter wheel, thankyou very much Grin
BeyFan & th!nk
Yes I've had two friends of mine on Facebook confirm they've bought them, and one said it was around 25-26 grams, but that cannot be possible. That's WAAAYYY to light even for Hasbro. They're all over eBay too.
Hope
Yes, I'm sure it's legal as it doesn't affect the performance of they bey itself.
How does the light launcher 2 compare with the Beylauncher ?
In terms of power .
Which is best MS or WB.
WB is outclassed by other defense and stamina bottoms .
MS can be used in MF Earth/Basalt Bull BD/GB145MS .
This combination is mostly used with MB .
(May. 29, 2011  10:14 PM)Vamasco Wrote: WB is outclassed by other defense and stamina bottoms .
MS can be used in MF Earth/Basalt Bull BD/GB145MS .
This combination is mostly used with MB .

dude, MS also sucks. Use RS or CS.
That combo is really good .
Yes , if you want a 100% defensive type use RS or CS but , with the weight of that Bey MS or MB will not be destabilized so quickly .
So you have a good Balance type .
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Finding-...BD145MB-CS
what is better: cs or rs
RS is best for pure defense against same spin-direction attackers, but CS is much more versatile.
majinshadow11: How does that relate to the topic? Please don't post that here, it's unrelated and it's a big picture. It belongs in the "Pictures of Yourself" thread.

Edit: It seems you've edited it back yourself.
(May. 30, 2011  12:41 AM)Hero Wrote: majinshadow11: How does that relate to the topic? Please don't post that here, it's unrelated and it's a big picture. It belongs in the "Pictures of Yourself" thread.

Edit: It seems you've edited it back yourself.

I meant to post it somewhere else sorry
all of my Beyblade tips are getting damaged what can i don to prevent it from getting damaged
dont use them only use them in a stadium and dont launch from high in the air