Poll: Is this combo "unbeatable"?

No
58.00%
Yes
22.00%
Not consistently
20.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
Alright, me and my cousin tried to look for a combo to face this "tank" or "fortress" but failed. So I'm calling out to PROS, to test and experiment a combo, because if this combo is unbeatable, unless they come up with a part that could easily defeat it, it will change the Metagame once more. Or worse, ban it. So to keep this combo, find a perfect Attack or Stamina. Beause the reason why Stams lose is because it either got knocked out or outspun, but it wasn't consistent. And attacks... for obvious reasons, I won't even say. Because to face against this combo is to use same combo, but not alot of people have the certain parts to use it. So experiment of your accord and put up your results. I hope you guys better luck then I do. GOOD LUCK!
We dont Need Leone. This is the Official Combo MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario BD145 CS/MB.

I know that th!nk is a Big Ambassodor and is Trying alot. I have tried a Couple Attack Types. I think Stamina Beats it most of the Time. But that doesnt Show us anything. We want a Attack Combo that Can Shift this Rock.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:57 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: We dont Need Leone. This is the Official Combo MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario BD145 CS/MB.

I know that th!nk is a Big Ambassodor and is Trying alot. I have tried a Couple Attack Types. I think Stamina Beats it most of the Time. But that doesnt Show us anything. We want a Attack Combo that Can Shift this Rock.

I don't see a difference in Clear Wheels, other than weight and aerodynamics, so whatever, just post your results here.
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:24 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:57 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: We dont Need Leone. This is the Official Combo MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario BD145 CS/MB.

I don't see a difference in Clear Wheels, other than weight and aerodynamics, so whatever, just post your results here.

weight does a huge difference dude
Using bassalts recoil to our advantage may work.(the spiral staircase of death)
Ban it? You're way to ahead of yourself. Libra only got banned cause it was dominating tourneys everywhere. I've only seen like 1 person use this in tourneys in the UK. 230 combos are dominating here.
Yes it is Dominating in England.

The Reality is ATM. Basalt 230 has Quite a Few Counters whereas Basalt BD145 has currently None.

In the Next few Months as this Starts getting used More and More (It has Started) Attack types will get Completely Shut out. By Both Basalt BD145 and Basalt 230 (More BD145). This is more of a Neccesity to find a Attack type to beat it. Rather than something that we Want we NEED these to Keep Basalt out of Reach of the Ban hammer.

I do also Realise that Kai-V has Mentioned that Basalt Will NOT Be banned. No one has the right to assume anything yet.

But we need something.
You could obviously just use Stamina and beat it.

230 does have the Upper hand against BD145.

Yet what we are trying to find is a Attack Bey that can be used as a Counter it's just Knowledge 230 would win over it.

No Offence intended.
Guys, my Flame Cancer 85XF beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS 5 times out of 10. The only reason it lost is because XF KOed itself. Maybe someone used to XF could help me test it?
is your cs sonokong?
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:36 PM)RustyXD Wrote: is your cs sonokong?

No, the CS molds vary from Starter to Booster, not TT to SK.
I use many. I cannot be sure. I think I have 2 Sonokong one TT.

Once agin I'm not sure.
well is it agressive ?
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:39 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Flame Cancer 85XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Flame Cancer Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)

The only reason it loses is because XF KOs itself. You don't want to bank or do the Sliding Shoot. You want it to circle around the Basalt BD145 combo as much as possible, so when it comes in, it just simply knocks it over.

Can someone please test this further?

Oh yeah, I don't have MB, so I was wondering if someone who does could test this against it.
Haha it is Late here.

I will do tests in the Morning.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:50 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha it is Late here.

I will do tests in the Morning.

OK, I'll also do tests later.
I have 1 agressiveish. 1 Half half and my TT one saved for Tourneys Smile

I think XF is the only tip which can Acquire enough speed to Smash out this, this.....THING!

I'll modify it to Gravity Perseus CH120XF.

I dont have the skills for XF yet though. I haven't Practises yet.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:51 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I have 1 agressiveish. 1 Half half and my TT one saved for Tourneys Smile

I think XF is the only tip which can Acquire enough speed to Smash out this, this.....THING!

I'll modify it to Gravity Perseus CH120XF.

I dont have the skills for XF yet though. I haven't Practises yet.

No, but XF doesn't have enough grip to stay in the stadium after hitting the .... THING, from what I've seen, unless it's very lucky.
I do not have basalt, sso can someone please test this combo matchup.
MF-H Libra 85D vs Baslat Leone BD145CS/MB.
I would like to see how my defense breakthrough combo will do against a "unbeatable" combo.
If MF-H Libra doesn't win then use:
Earth Cancer 90WD vs Basalt Leone BD145MB/CS
This sounds like a fearsome combo!
Guys do you want me to sat it anymore.

You are obviously gonna win with a Stamina.

It's Commkn sense Defense > Stamina.
You do realise that MB has way more use in stamina than defence right? I mean it beats WD and SD in the testing that has been done.
I think I improved a little bit with XF.

Flame Cancer 85XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Flame Cancer Win Rate - 60% (6OSs)

I would like to see how this does against MB.
me to
Soz if im going off topic but
NNNNOOOOOOO I came up with that but didn't tell anyone and now heaps of people know. Its my greatest combo!