No
58.00%
Yes
22.00%
Not consistently
20.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:26 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Everytime I face this combo, I beat it. For those who battled me in the tournament, you already know what I use to kill it very often and if I can't KO it, it will be a tie. Most people know it as my "Lightning Tank" and only one person on this entire forum uses it just like me. The tank has been busted 3 tournaments ago.

What's this business of secrecy? If you're not happy to divulge, this post is pretty much SPAM, because anyone can say that they can beat anything, without giving details.

It is not spam. It is only spam because you are not getting what you want out of it. It is on topic. I know what I am talking about and all those that play me also know my statements are infact valid and have proof. I would rather not see a bunch of the same combo being used every tournament by everyone because someone shares theirs and mirror matches all the way through like in all the other places around the world with the exception of Italy. It makes the game extremely boring. I would rather keep it to myself for right now so thanks but no thanks. I got this. I'll post results when I am ready, not when it is at the convience of others.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:33 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It is not spam. It is only spam because you are not getting what you want out of it. It is on topic. I know what I am talking about and all those that play me also know my statements are infact valid and have proof. I would rather not see a bunch of the same combo being used every tournament by everyone because someone shares theirs and mirror matches all the way through like in all the other places around the world with the exception of Italy. It makes the game extremely boring. I would rather keep it to myself for right now so thanks but no thanks. I got this. I'll post results when I am ready, not when it is at the convience of others.

Sorry for not understanding.

I must suck at using XF if I got these results.

MF-H Libra 85XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Libra Win Rate - 60% (6OSs)

I think that you can use any Metal Wheel with 85XF and get decent results. I don't know. I'll test later.

OK, I did 5 quick rounds to see if it was 85XF doing the job. Apparently not.

MF-H Dark Gil VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Dark Gil Win Rate - 0%

This was expected, I guess, but during testing I noticed something. Dark didn't stay circling on the TR for very long. After 5 or so times circling around, you couldn't hear the sound of something going around the TR anymore. So, to find the best wheel for this combo, we have to see which one stays circling around the TR the longest.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:33 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It is not spam. It is only spam because you are not getting what you want out of it. It is on topic. I know what I am talking about and all those that play me also know my statements are infact valid and have proof. I would rather not see a bunch of the same combo being used every tournament by everyone because someone shares theirs and mirror matches all the way through like in all the other places around the world with the exception of Italy. It makes the game extremely boring. I would rather keep it to myself for right now so thanks but no thanks. I got this. I'll post results when I am ready, not when it is at the convience of others.

This is similar to a situation where I would say "I got the biggest news in the world related to Beyblade, and a few of my friends got to know it as well, but I am not posting it, and apparently I got my friends to not share it either." That is of absolutely no use to us, and that is what ♥ meant by it being SPAM : either reveal what you are using so that everybody can take you seriously, or just do not post at all. Without wanting to offend you, that post just makes you appear as if you are boasting; it would not be so bad if you were boasting with some substance, but right now it is just empty, so you are simply boasting out of nowhere to us who apparently do not live in the region of New York.

You keep seemingly thinking that we are totally on the wrong track, and it is possible that we are missing something entirely important with some 'unknown' combinations, and it would be completely good if this community came to discover an awesome customization and that we could reproduce the results. We are all humans, it is possible that we just do not look at everything. However, with posts like those, it is very counter-productive : you can defeat that combination, cool, but with what ? It does not help this discussion's development at all, hence why it can be marked as SPAM.

Even if it was a customization that only you can master to beat Basalt [] BD145MB/CS, it would be much better to mention the parts that make it rather than just writing that you can defeat it.
With the things I have read, many people are basically thinking stamina, outlasting the "tank's fuel". I've seen the combo Bluezee was using before, which slipped out of my mind, if Basalt were spun incorrectly, will knock Basalt out. Not alot of people have the parts to use it. Also Basalt BD145CS/MB Beats Kerbecs 230CS. Though my cousin knows how to use it better than me, but... he doesn't like to share his results, if y'know what I mean.
Guys, I found that 230XF does better than 85XF.

You can't see that with the results, but 230XF is able to outspin Basalt BD145 with more spin left. There is also no risk of floor scraping.

MF-H Hell Unicorno 230XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Hell Unicorno Win Rate - 80% (8OSs)

Those 2 losses were due to me launching wrong. Once you are circling on the TR, you are basically guarenteed to win. I want someone to make a video of this to show people what this thing does, and I also want someone to test it against MB.
do more tests, basalt 230 screws bd users easily (just shot with a banking which does NOT make CS go in rubber mode)

anyway:

basalt bd 145 loses to: basalt 230, spin stealers in general: perseus RF is an example
basalt 230 loses to: high heavy aggressive attackers(hell bd rf as an example), earth 145 hf/s s mode.

both lose to:

MF Gravity Perseus F : D - left spin

(f : d takes practice to master, don't just throw it away if you can't make it work as you try it and you'll obtain good results)
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:25 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Guys, I found that 230XF does better than 85XF.

You can't see that with the results, but 230XF is able to outspin Basalt BD145 with more spin left. There is also no risk of floor scraping.

Standard Procedures

Those 2 losses were due to me launching wrong. Once you are circling on the TR, you are basically guarenteed to win. I want someone to make a video of this to show people what this thing does, and I also want someone to test it against MB.

I can. Like right now. Its just plain shooting at the center with the XF right? Making it turn around the tornado ridge till the Basalt dies. Hmm, i only have 1 MF-H, could i substitute it for MF on Hell Kerbecs?
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:48 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: do more tests, basalt 230 screws bd users easily (just shot with a banking which does NOT make CS go in rubber mode)

anyway:

basalt bd 145 loses to: basalt 230, spin stealers in general: perseus RF is an example
basalt 230 loses to: high heavy aggressive attackers(hell bd rf as an example), earth 145 hf/s s mode.

both lose to:

MF Gravity Perseus F : D - left spin

(f : d takes practice to master, don't just throw it away if you can't make it work as you try it and you'll obtain good results)

I'm sorry, I don't own 2 Basalts. I'll ask my friend to borrow his. My BBP hasn't arrived yet, so I cannot test, but I never gave up on F:D.
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:50 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:25 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Guys, I found that 230XF does better than 85XF.

Standard Procedures

I can. Like right now. Its just plain shooting at the center with the XF right? Making it turn around the tornado ridge till the Basalt dies. Hmm, i only have 1 MF-H, could i substitute it for MF on Hell Kerbecs?

Yes, but ControL_ said that MF-H was better, since you can launch full power with less risk of self-KOing.
lol, at full power mf-h doesn't make difference to me.

the main problem guys, is not just basalt bd145 (don't forget that es is viable too on this)
the main problem is that the metagame got ruined by these pieces:
Hell, BD145,Basalt and 230. without them the metagame would be better.

also, i forgot to mention that hell 230 mb is "decent" against this combo, too.

going out now, will reply later to new posts
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:02 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol, at full power mf-h doesn't make difference to me.

the main problem guys, is not just basalt bd145 (don't forget that es is viable too on this)
the main problem is that the metagame got ruined by these pieces:
Hell, BD145,Basalt and 230. without them the metagame would be better.

also, i forgot to mention that hell 230 mb is "decent" against this combo, too.

I think that without them, Attack types would be dominating again.
That's obvious, basically the whole metagame is shifting to heavy, some areas faster than others, some tackling the problem ect.

@ArmorD-00taku It's very clear you are the one misunderstanding this whole situation. There are countless "counters" to your combo here. Your OP gave us the aim we did it in several ways. Catergorising into "attack" is exactly why typing beyblades is wrong. How many times must i say the "attack" can OS or KO. It seems you do not want us to OS your combo, but it's a shame that a handful of the attack metagame involves OSing the defence type. So what if we make the tank run out of juice? Your tank needs more juice and a better thinker if mid-friction aggressive tips are simply circling it.

MF-H Basalt Byxis S130XF has given me the best OS margin so far.

Standard procedures
CS is in semi-attack condition. Basalt provides even more movement to the "tank" and XF.
XF pulled at no less than 75% and never near 100%, XF always went first, if XF self KOs the point goes to "tank".

TankCS v MF-H Basalt Byxis S130XF

TankCS wins 4 - 2KO 2 SelfKO
S130XF wins 16 - 6KOs 10 OS

S130XF wins 16/20 = 80%

You have your KOs by switiching to a slight banking shot and a hard pull into TR. XF flies out less by pulling weaker. Test around with strengths.

I can test MB which scrapes more.
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote: That's obvious, basically the whole metagame is shifting to heavy, some areas faster than others, some tackling the problem ect.

@ArmorD-00taku It's very clear you are the one misunderstanding this whole situation. There are countless "counters" to your combo here. Your OP gave us the aim we did it in several ways. Catergorising into "attack" is exactly why typing beyblades is wrong. How many times must i say the "attack" can OS or KO. It seems you do not want us to OS your combo, but it's a shame that a handful of the attack metagame involves OSing the defence type. So what if we make the tank run out of juice? Your tank needs more juice and a better thinker if mid-friction aggressive tips are simply circling it.

MF-H Basalt Byxis S130XF has given me the best OS margin so far.

Standard procedures
CS is in semi-attack condition. Basalt provides even more movement to the "tank" and XF.
XF pulled at no less than 75% and never near 100%, XF always went first, if XF self KOs the point goes to "tank".

TankCS v MF-H Basalt Byxis S130XF

TankCS wins 4 - 2KO 2 SelfKO
S130XF wins 16 - 6KOs 10 OS

S130XF wins 16/20 = 80%

You have your KOs by switiching to a slight banking shot and a hard pull into TR. XF flies out less by pulling weaker. Test around with strengths.

I can test MB which scrapes more.

I really need to borrow an extra Basalt... I don't have S130, so I'll try to get as close as possible. No, MF-H Hell Unicorno 230XF lost because I just shot it, and it collided with TankCS too many times, and didn't have enough spin to circle around, and was forced to make more contact with TankCS, and lost. I think I read somewhere that Basalt can drain the spin out of other Beys or something.
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:11 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Why did you use S130 in that combo?

Height? Because D125 has use in Attack customs and S130 is very similar?
Lower centre of gravity, good wedged height, good mass, and it's close to the metal wheel which is a bonus - don't ask me why.
The S130 height is good for knocking over the tankCS.

EDIT: The surface area of it is simply the best mid-weight accessible track for lowering the centre of gravity. That's the main reason.

EDIT2: I reckon R145 will be just as good if S130 isn't accessible. R145 is second heaviest track am I right? It fits your traditional "attack metagame tracks" perfectly if you pleases you too.

Definitely no to BD145XF - It will scrape, fall over, self KO, break, unscrew - All in one.
OK, I did it against the closest thing I had - MF-H Hell Byxis D125XF.

These results were a bit different...

MF-H Hell Byxis D125XF VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Hell Byxis Win Rate - 80% (7OSs, 1KO)

Yes, you did see that correctly. Hell Byxis actually KOed the Tank! There was another double KO, but I didn't count it. Also, 1 time, it outspun it, but it didn't even touch it. It was still circling around when Basalt Bull collapsed. The average time it spun after Basalt Bull collapsed is about 5 seconds (I rounded it).

Edit: I don't have R145. I hope this is OK!
Looks great. Nice results!
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:41 PM)ControL_ Wrote: You do not need an extra BD145 - I'm saying NO to BD145XF.

It does not work.

Oh, sorry. Read that wrong.

Edit - Would GB145 work?
GB145 is too stable imo, it's good for stabilising. Think of it similarly to clear wheels.

Bull = good weight distribution.
Byxis = **** weight distribution.

Byxis is good for aggressive RF based combinations (avoiding attack) to follow the sliding shoot ect.
Bull just stable ect.

On the other hand XF doesn't need to follow the sliding shoot but the direct opposite, perhaps GB145 can encourage a circular movement pattern.

I have no GB145 currently, i have had it forever and recently sold it.
Hell+GB145=Pretty

Anyways, in my tests I've noticed that Hell doubled KOed quite a lot of times. Perhaps, outspinning isn't the only way to defeat the tank...

Edit: I put a R²F on it, and it knocked it passed the TR, but it wasn't enough. Maybe GB145 isn't enough to KO. Can someone test MF-H Hell Byxis R145R²F?
That's just because there's a like a perfect particle collision in hell and basalt through what I've noticed. Especially when there is a lacking of BD145 low Basalt variants (bad idea, Basalt wobbling on low track = uh oh).

It's still extremely hard to utilise the collisions.

MF-H Hell R145/145/BD145RF/MF sounds viable however.
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:01 PM)ControL_ Wrote: That's just because there's a like a perfect particle collision in hell and basalt through what I've noticed. Especially when there is a lacking of BD145 low Basalt variants (bad idea, Basalt wobbling on low track = uh oh).

It's still extremely hard hard to utilise the collisions.

MF-H Hell R145/145/BD145RF/MF sounds viable.

I'm testing MF-H Hell Byxis AD145R²F now. Results will come later.

Basalt Kerbecs was saved by the walls many times. I'm sure some hits would've been KO if the walls didn't block it.

MF-H Hell Byxis AD145R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Hell Byxis Win Rate - 30% (3KOs)

I'll test with Unicorno, and I noticed that my flower pattern was better near the end, where the KOs were.
Rubber variants was what i was trying to avoid, the sudden outburst of energy is completely wasted when we have realised we need something to slow down the tankCS. The tankCS if not KOed will take hits and lose angular velocity as if it were spinning in the centre alone. MF bottom can be tilted as far as possible and not self KO.
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:15 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Rubber variants was what i was trying to avoid, the sudden outburst of energy is completely wasted when we have realised we need something to slow down the tankCS. The tankCS if not KOed will take hits and lose angular velocity as if it were spinning in the centre alone. MF bottom can be tilted as far as possible and not self KO.

OK, I'll test with MF now.

We should just go back to XF...

MF-H Hell Unicorno AD145MF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Hell Unicorno Win Rate - 0%