Poll: Is this combo "unbeatable"?

No
58.00%
Yes
22.00%
Not consistently
20.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF takes this down. XF in general is the best way to eliminate this combo.
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:22 PM)Dan Wrote: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF takes this down. XF in general is the best way to eliminate this combo.

We actually use MF-H instead of MF to keep XF from flying out of the stadium.
.. Am I honestly the only one who could do that moderately well with an MF-F? I only threw one (MF) on to prevent other beys from KO'ing it, not me suiciding.. By the way, didn't know there was an XF 'community'.
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:31 PM)Dan Wrote: .. Am I honestly the only one who could do that moderately well with an MF-F? I only threw one (MF) on to prevent other beys from KO'ing it, not me suiciding.. By the way, didn't know there was an XF 'community'.

Oh, me and ControL_ tested XF combos a lot today.
I noticed, how about you guys do some tests for me then? :V Are you guys looking into MF-H Hell Unicorno ADXF?
I could do some, but I will use MF instead.. Hell might be heavy enough for me to use MF-F too, who knows.
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:37 PM)Dan Wrote: I noticed, how about you guys do some tests for me then? :V Are you guys looking into MF-H Hell Unicorno ADXF?
I could do some, but I will use MF instead.. Hell might be heavy enough for me to use MF-F too, who knows.

I was. I don't know about ControL_. Oh yeah, I launch full power, no banking or slide shoot, and MF-H sort of helps keep it within the TR.
Alright. I was completely wrong about MF MLD CH120XF even doing mildly well against this:

MLD: Bank, 50% power
Basalt: 80% standard shot
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 5/5
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 0/5
Basalt win rate: 0%

Problem solved people. I knew this already, but I didn't tell anyone. I also didn't bother doing more than 5 since it was so one-sided. MLD has 2-3 more rotations constantly. I assume no one banks BD145, but I do, and it is so much more effective for defense types. Though no one cares, obviously.. (Thread I made awhile back.)
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Alright. I was completely wrong about MF MLD CH120XF even doing mildly well against this:

MLD: Bank, 50% power
Basalt: 80% standard shot
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 5/5
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 0/5
Basalt win rate: 0%

Problem solved people. I knew this already, but I didn't tell anyone. I also didn't bother doing more than 5 since it was so one-sided. MLD has 2-3 more rotations constantly. I assume no one banks BD145, but I do, and it is so much more effective for defense types. Though no one cares, obviously.. (Thread I made awhile back.)

I bank it, since I heard somewhere that you want to bank CS to make it better for Defense and Attack and launch it regularly for Stamina or something.

MF-H Hell Unicorno AD145XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Hell Unicorno Win Rate - 70% (6OSs, 1KO)

It lost when Basalt KOed it after it made too much contatct with it. You want to stay as far away as possible from Basalt BD145 in the beginning, so I'm thinking of a launching technique that will make sure you won't touch Basalt BD145, but circle around the TR.
I don't even know how you got that, bro.
Right-spinners suck with XF as if you try to bank it or anything, it loses spin so badly, less so with lefties. (obviously.) I'll test it but don't expect much.
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:57 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't even know how you got that, bro.
Right-spinners suck with XF as if you try to bank it or anything, it loses spin so badly, less so with lefties. (obviously.) I'll test it but don't expect much.

I don't bank, I directly shoot it. It circles around on the TR and comes in for the kill when Basalt BD145 is wobbly. Try it. I also find that left-spin like MLD equalize when they get into the center giving Basalt BD145 more spin instead of toppling it over.

Edit: Azlanslayer is making a video and I'll give a link to you or you can just watch it when he's done.
.. Okay, we both made presumptions. MLD doesn't really do that at all, test it.

MF Hell Cancer AD145XF vs. MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS
MF Hell Cancer AD145XF win rate: 8/10 (7 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS win rate: 2/10 (2 OS)
Basalt win percent: 20%
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:08 PM)Dan Wrote: .. Okay, we both made presumptions. MLD doesn't really do that at all, test it.

MF Hell Cancer AD145XF vs. MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS
MF Hell Cancer AD145XF win rate: 8/10 (7 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS win rate: 2/10 (2 OS)
Basalt win percent: 20%

I tested 5 rounds, like you and it got 0%, like you.
MF-H Basalt Bull AD145XF v MF-H Basalt Leone BD145MB/CS

This time I pull AD145XF at ~100%, it stays in easily.

MF-H Basalt Bull AD145XF - 8 OS 1 KO - 9 WINS
MF-H Basalt Leone BD145CS - 0 OS 1 KO - 1 WIN

For the first 5 pulls I averaged the time AD145XF still spun after tankCS dropped (subtract the tankCS win)
24, 14, 19, 28, 19 = average of 20.8 seconds.

Goodnight guys.
Yeah man. Smug
Okay, so how about you do some testing with me now the BDBasalt is crippled? :V
Does MB change this combination completely, in performance?
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:31 PM)ControL_ Wrote: MF-H Basalt Bull AD145XF v MF-H Basalt Leone BD145MB/CS

This time I pull AD145XF at ~100%, it stays in easily.

MF-H Basalt Bull AD145XF - 8 OS 1 KO - 9 WINS
MF-H Basalt Leone BD145CS - 0 OS 1 KO - 1 WIN

For the first 5 pulls I averaged the time AD145XF still spun after tankCS dropped (subtract the tankCS win)
24, 14, 19, 28, 19 = average of 20.8 seconds.

Whoa... I could never get pass the 10 second mark(?) for the average... Would 230 give a bonus by hammering onto Basalt BD145?
seriously need un sleep now but will do player v player testing tomorrow. Dan you want me un do the same but with MB?↲Will test now. So far it looks like Mb does a lot better. It even outspins my xf
Yes, definitely. Any requests N?
MB it is Decided. The only Chance we have is XF as I predicted.

Hell has Failed ....sorta. Now Basalt XF? I can test but I only Have 1 XF no MB and only 1 Basalt.
I tried Basalt on a low track with XF, but its imbalance just seemed to instigate useless, uncontrollable movement.
Dan, if you have the parts, could you do MF-H Basalt ______ 230XF VS MF-H Basalt ______ BD145CS/MB? I just want to see if Basalt 230 can smash onto Basalt BD145, making it lose a lot or all of its spin?
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:04 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:02 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol, at full power mf-h doesn't make difference to me.

the main problem guys, is not just basalt bd145 (don't forget that es is viable too on this)
the main problem is that the metagame got ruined by these pieces:
Hell, BD145,Basalt and 230. without them the metagame would be better.

also, i forgot to mention that hell 230 mb is "decent" against this combo, too.

I think that without them, Attack types would be dominating again.

Good point but... what's better, attack types dominating, or having tons of useless parts thanks to those ones?

guys, let's think about this: if your bey isn't using a 230, bd145 hell or basalt it's not good at all.

many may debate about lightning, perseus and maybe meteo being sorta effective, but seriously guys, combos with hell/basalt/230/bd145 are at a different level.

those parts ruined the metagame.
(just my 2 cents)

also, if you need testing, i own 2x basalt, 2x bd145, 3x 230, 2x hell, 3x cs, 3x es
but
only one MB and (for the moment) no XF (will be getting it with the new random booster)

just an OT question anyway: is WF completely different or pretty much similar to XF?
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:13 AM)Yamislayer Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:04 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:02 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol, at full power mf-h doesn't make difference to me.

the main problem guys, is not just basalt bd145 (don't forget that es is viable too on this)
the main problem is that the metagame got ruined by these pieces:
Hell, BD145,Basalt and 230. without them the metagame would be better.

also, i forgot to mention that hell 230 mb is "decent" against this combo, too.

I think that without them, Attack types would be dominating again.

Good point but... what's better, attack types dominating, or having tons of useless parts thanks to those ones?

guys, let's think about this: if your bey isn't using a 230, bd145 hell or basalt it's not good at all.

many may debate about lightning, perseus and maybe meteo being sorta effective, but seriously guys, combos with hell/basalt/230/bd145 are at a different level.

those parts ruined the metagame.
(just my 2 cents)

also, if you need testing, i own 2x basalt, 2x bd145, 3x 230, 2x hell, 3x cs, 3x es
but
only one MB and (for the moment) no XF (will be getting it with the new random booster)

just an OT question anyway: is WF completely different or pretty much similar to XF?

TBH, I've never seen WF's movement. If it can circle around the TR as much as XF, then it should be fine.
Did you guys test it with Metal Flat? Because I'm curious about that?
i hit something. Since the op maker doesn't like traditional stamina against tank use mf-h meteo mf variants to os. ↲
Yamislayer my thoughts exactly. How attack in italy must have dropped, here in the uk i think the metagame is ruined and a lot more boring.
forgot to mention: TH170 can be game breaking piece too. new beyblades reunknown in terms of effectiveness and they could bleases are still alance the metagame (with balancing i mean they could be so overpowered to make the metagame go in "from maximum to now" direction. assuming l drago destroy and beat lynx are really heavy and good, old beyblades will become nearly useless, we'll see)