Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 29, 2011  3:40 AM)yoshikid2414 Wrote: hi,

it's kyle and i already made an account and here's my question,
since you guys already did the Anime north, when is the next tournament

That should be asked in "Questions About the WBO."
firephionex Wrote:on my light launcher a lot of the plastic were the rip cord goes in has chipped away from me practicing will this affect my beyblades performance and should i start to use a different one

well, I keep doing that to my launcher too, and it shouldn't affect the spin at all. If you were to open up the launcher(not a really good idea, it's tough to put back on) you would see a gear there that needs to spin if the beyblade has to spin, I'll put a picture here of it, because I don't think I explained it too well.

Here is the picture, sorry for my bad camera, it kept shutting down randomly, even after I changed the battery (Click to View)
Hero Wrote:Sorry. This topic is for Beyblade related questions. Besides, we don't host tournaments, the users of the WBO do. If you want to host one head over to the Events Guide and read up there.

...Who were you responding to? Confused
(May. 29, 2011  5:41 AM)gokurox Wrote: ...Who were you responding to? Confused

Some kid asked why there were no tournaments in his area. He complained and asked for the WBO to host one there. So I told him that and reported his post, looks like it was deleted. That is why it looks like I'm talking to myself.
(May. 29, 2011  3:40 AM)yoshikid2414 Wrote: hi,

it's kyle and i already made an account and here's my question,
since you guys already did the Anime north, when is the next tournament

when someone puts one up and decides to host, you'll see it on the homepage on the left
(May. 29, 2011  2:10 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: @ uchihas:
Oh god I hope you're joking...
[/quote]

Well he means that, you seem to have no idea about any of the previous top tier combos, no offense.
do you think screw needs a MF on it does it have too much recoil
(May. 29, 2011  2:41 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is it legal to use flame bd145 (boost mode)
BD145 only fits on Hell in Boost Mode. It won't fit on flame.

(May. 29, 2011  6:44 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: do you think screw needs a MF on it does it have too much recoil
Metal Face? Well, versus modern defence combo's, it's going to get 0% either way, but yes, I'd advise using one, against say, MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS, you might have a chance to win, and you'll need the MF to survive the recoil.

Against older combo's like MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS/CS/RSF, a metal face is detrimental, as it's unnecessary and lowers your movement speed, which is detrimental (as it's using Smash, not Upper Attack). If we ever sort out that second format thing, it'll be useful there, and I wouldn't use a metal Face on it at all.
Is there any info on the Thunder wheel atm? Like weight? I'd love to know how much it weighs. A friend of mine said it weight 25.7 grams, but idk.
EDIT: Also is Bakushin good for upper attack since the wheel has a slant to it?
(May. 29, 2011  1:35 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Okay, one more question, which is better for stamina, Hasbro Burn, or TT Bakushin?

Bakushin is better either way.
(May. 29, 2011  7:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is there any info on the Thunder wheel atm? Like weight? I'd love to know how much it weighs. A friend of mine said it weight 25.7 grams, but idk.
Really? First I've heard of anyone owning that beyblade. I thought it was still yet to be released.
(May. 29, 2011  7:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is there any info on the Thunder wheel atm? Like weight? I'd love to know how much it weighs. A friend of mine said it weight 25.7 grams, but idk.
I'd say the same as Infinity, though you'll need to search to find the weight of that, as IDK it.
MFB blades can only exhibit "Upwards Smash", not "Upper Attack". Check my new post in "MFB Upper Attack: A Theory", it should explain it (if it's too complicated, PM me and I'll fix it).
Upward smash, it may well. It's actually a pretty versatile wheel, testing showed.

BeyFan: Apparently it's been spotted now.
(May. 29, 2011  7:45 AM)th!nk Wrote:
I'd say the same as Infinity, though you'll need to search to find the weight of that, as IDK it.
MFB blades can only exhibit "Upwards Smash", not "Upper Attack". Check my new post in "MFB Upper Attack: A Theory", it should explain it (if it's too complicated, PM me and I'll fix it).
Upward smash, it may well. It's actually a pretty versatile wheel, testing showed.

BeyFan: Apparently it's been spotted now.

Yeah, I went onto eBay when I saw that someone mentioned they spotted it. A lot of sellers now have it there...so I bought one already XD

Also, I wouldn't say that Thunder would be the same as Infinity. At least, for my Cybers, the Hasbro version is lighter then my Takara version. I haven't weighed them, but just holding them the difference is obvious.
Will spraying a hasbro launcher grip with spray paint legal? Also will it chip?
Is RS the best defense tip?I don't think it is but.
(May. 29, 2011  7:55 AM)Hope Wrote: Is RS the best defense tip?I don't think it is but.

Well, it terms of pure defense, it definitely is. But it has horrible stamina and balance.
RS is good against right spin attackers, but not left. I don't think it is the best defence bottom, due to the balance issues.
Rs is the best defense tip against right spin attackers and i don't know about the first question
When are the metal master beyblades gonna be released in Canada? I live close to Vancouver, so anyone close to that area providing me with an answer would be much appreciated.
What is the Tornado Ring is it a ring near the edge of the attack stadium
(May. 29, 2011  7:52 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, I went onto eBay when I saw that someone mentioned they spotted it. A lot of sellers now have it there...so I bought one already XD

Also, I wouldn't say that Thunder would be the same as Infinity. At least, for my Cybers, the Hasbro version is lighter then my Takara version. I haven't weighed them, but just holding them the difference is obvious.

Wait, what? Hasbro's Cyber is lighter? AHAHAHAHA OH WOW, that's hilarious. Do you know about the Legend version of Counter's weight at all?
BTW, if you could grab some kitchen scales and pop those cyber wheels on, it'd be neato?

Hope, Yes, and probably.
It's the best in terms of pure defense, it IS the hardest to KO (assuming it's spinning in the same direction as the opponent), but due to its terrible stamina/balance, CS is normally a far better choice..
is the MFB attack Stadium Tornado Ring better then hasbro stadiums
*Tornado Ridge, and yes, it is. Though, neither are as good as the old Tornado Attack stadiums from HMS
And the tornado ridge is the circular wish that divides the outside section of the stadium from the main bowl-like part. Its what the beys catch on and move really fast around.
(May. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  7:52 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, I went onto eBay when I saw that someone mentioned they spotted it. A lot of sellers now have it there...so I bought one already XD

Wait, what? Hasbro's Cyber is lighter? AHAHAHAHA OH WOW, that's hilarious. Do you know about the Legend version of Counter's weight at all?
BTW, if you could grab some kitchen scales and pop those cyber wheels on, it'd be neato?

Yeah, planning on weighing them. Hasbro's Counter seems to be lighter then the Takara version too. I have the Japanese NDS versions of Cyber and Counter to compare them to. Had forgotten to mention that before.

Might put up some photos of the weight of the wheel tomorrow. Don't hold me to that though! XD
I trust you to tell me the right weights without photos, but as you wish. Do PM me if you remember, I'm very interested.

I mean, it's good, it saves me buying a hasbro counter wheel, but it's quite odd that they'd manage to make them lighter than TT's wheels for a change Uncertain
Why can't we test in a balance stadium?

this is the long version of my question, where I reason it out (Click to View)

p.s. I don't have a super attack stadium, but I do own a balance stadium, which is why I'm only saying this for the balance stadium but it's probably the same thing.
A more valid question would be why are the Balance and Super-Attack stadiums legal for tourneys?
Really, we should just be using BB-10. I guess that's to be fair to tourney holders, but really, you should have an attack stadium before you consider hosting a tourney.
Basically, the testing rules changed here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing

Frankly, at any tourney, I'd insist on waiting for an attack stadium, myself (I have my own, though). But yeah.