Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Heavyblader666, there are no current top tier balance type combos.
If so, they would be posted in "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos".

EDIT: Double Beaten. ><
@Shika Blade:
DEFINITELY use MF Pegasis 145RF, it's top tier and insanely better.
pleassssssssseeeeee, i need help on how to organize a tournament, the steps, details, everything! anybody, please help!!
there is a thread on how to do that, stop spamming this thread
Hmmm would Meteo L drago be indestructible against normal left spin Beyblades especially staimna beys when Meteo L drago is using a wide defence tip?
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:04 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm would Meteo L drago be indestructible against normal left spin Beyblades especially staimna beys when Meteo L drago is using a wide defence tip?
I think it would perform better against normal right-spin Beyblades, not other left-spin ones.
What is the heaviest Clear Wheel?I think its Bull but im not sure...
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:34 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:28 AM)FlameLibra19 Wrote: help, me organize a tournament!
please show me the steps and details!!!!!
thanks,
Libra
Just post your topic in WBO general. Not the right place to put this, though.

Anyways, exactly how does bearing bases work? I never understood it.

When I say this I mean like what goes on inside it that makes it have great stamina?
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:17 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: What is the heaviest Clear Wheel?I think its Bull but im not sure...
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Hasbro's weights vary slightly from those however.
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:17 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: What is the heaviest Clear Wheel?I think its Bull but im not sure...

for TT its bull but for Hasbro its aquario

edit: beaten
So, Meteo L-Drago (or L -Drago 2) is really the heaviest clear wheel Chocked_2. I see why people don't call it the heaviest because it can only be used with the meteo wheel...
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:17 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:34 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:28 AM)FlameLibra19 Wrote: help, me organize a tournament!
please show me the steps and details!!!!!
thanks,
Libra
Just post your topic in WBO general. Not the right place to put this, though.

Anyways, exactly how does bearing bases work? I never understood it.

When I say this I mean like what goes on inside it that makes it have great stamina?
The bearings go around a shaft, causing the bey to spin freely around and without the shaft.
Not sure what's so hard to understand.
Do you guys know what combination is for the ULTIMATE BEYBLADE for MFB? (:
There is no ULTIMATE BEYBLADE...
Also, wrong thread.
Can I find divine chimera or Sol Blaze in regular small shops in Hong Kong? And has the Beyblade explosion series released there yet?
(Nov. 07, 2010  9:47 AM)lws803 Wrote: Can I find divine chimera or Sol Blaze in regular small shops in Hong Kong? And has the Beyblade explosion series released there yet?

Divine Chimera, no.
Sol Blaze, HK version in Circle K convenience stores.
Not yet, about the end of November to December.
Where are the circle K convenience stores in Hong Kong? And is the Sol Blaze HK ver real or fake?
(Nov. 07, 2010  9:52 AM)lws803 Wrote: Where are the circle K convenience stores in Hong Kong? And is the Sol Blaze HK ver real or fake?

Everywhere, this is the web of Circle K, the shop symbol is on the top-left hand corner.
Real, just a different package. Costs HKD$100.
Wow thats nice, do they sell Sol blaze in all the Circle K outlets in Hong Kong?
LOL dude, you just asked that question.
how much are these beys worth?

phantom force wolborg
crystal draciel
master draciel red recolour

all in really good condition?
i brought a beypointer from blitz in the royal bey pit tournement and i put a few codes in it now how do you get points witout cheating???
well when you battle and you win you connect beypointers and the opponent sends over beypoints to you!
but how does the beypointer know you win?????