Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Did it look like Pyxis had a gimmick from the picture ? No.
That is no gimmick. That is a normal Track.
Excuse me for sounding like a noob, but today was my first time using MFBs and when I attach both my blades to their launchers they feel kinda loose even when I turn them anti-clockwise is this normal?Also does the straightness of a ripcord affect bey performance?

Storm Pegasis's stamina is carp. How do I improve it? Will the Rock Leone track (145) help in any way?
first it is always loose, it makes it easier to take off
Okay but sometimes the bey falls off . .
Also, my other questions? Smile
i would say that it does as it is smoother to pull it out when it is straight, and i dont think it would work well, as it would be easier to be hit, try making a defence combo not using pegasus...
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: ... : \
I understand that, hence the :V face.
I was mostly talking to Nwolf, who seemed to ignore your sarcasm and just agree with the sentence itself.
sorry, it's just i new to the faces and like FTW and BTW...
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is dragoon gt really worth £50?

Definatly not. £20 - £30 at most.
alright because someone wouldn't trade with me cause he thought it was worht £50
Is it possible to do a sliding shoot technique in this VideoSliding Shoot Vid with and HFS tip?

And storm aquarios does use the HFS tip right?
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Flame Pyxis has absolutely no gimmick from what we know, so I have no idea why Nwolf answered "Probably" : that is really false.

Thanks for clearing that up.
does anyone kno a uk site where i can preorder exept game.co.uk if you have the link on play.com could you send it me i cant seem to find it on the site or send me another site where i can preorder it but make sure its able to play on a uk wii

thanks. and does counter leone have some good parts? btw im asking because i need someone to answer and no one is answering on other threads :L
I know I asked this earlier, but I didn't metion some Beys.

I forgot to mention Mercury Anubis.

Will hasbro release it?
probably not since no won usese it in the animu
Whats a good price to buy these beys for in a lot?

Metal Driger, Driger V, V2, and F? I was thinking maybe $80?
Use purchase consultation.
Does the Japanese Cyber Pegasus come with a Metal Face?
Err the ordered ones shouldn't.
But the ones that come with the Japanese game should.
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: Err the ordered ones shouldn't.
But the ones that come with the Japanese game should.

What's the difference? I thought it's only release was with the DS Game...
OH wait..that's true.
Nvm disregard my post.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:37 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/legendarystormpegasus.html

http://www.toywiz.com/legendaryldrago.html

Has anyone tested the legendary metal wheel yet? The one that comes with the limited edition legendary pegasus 105rf and legendary ldrago 100hf by hasbro?