Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

tracks and bottoms are a large factor.

I haven't heard of this stadium, though so I'm not sure.
im useing the Rock Leone 145WB hes useing Flame Bull 100F could it be cause of the different heights that flame bull is just getting under Leone?
if you noticed destabilisation, then yes however both are pretty bad on their own.
eh i did notice Leone lose his stability so it could be but yeah im useing a bad bey cause my bro is in love with horric beys such as Flame Bull100F and Dark WolfDF145FS
There is no "Lion Gale Force Wall" Beystadium ...
I assume he means the pack he bought but he is probably useing the PTW or the lightning force, I am so happy I bought the aladin corps stadium now I can get rid of my useless super vortex Tongue_out
how many crystal draciels are there in existence, and hom much are they worth?
Between $20 - $30 I think.
Are counterfiet ripcords legal? I went to the flea market and bought a colorful knock off kid dragoon beyblade and it had a long ripcord. 16 inches.
Is the ds game with cyber pegasus worth getting?
and does it come with a metal face (The hasbro ones)
That question seems more fitting for the Purchase Consultation Thread.

But yes, it does come with a metal face. Cyber Pegasus itself isn't exactly that good though.
(Nov. 08, 2010  9:57 PM)stormdrago Wrote: Are counterfiet ripcords legal? I went to the flea market and bought a colorful knock off kid dragoon beyblade and it had a long ripcord. 16 inches.

Forget I aked this.
I read the rule book.
hey two questions can u give me a list of all the dark beyblades? and what is the best beyblade and why??
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:28 PM)ultimatevg Wrote: hey two questions can u give me a list of all the dark beyblades? and what is the best beyblade and why??

The link to that question is on the first page actually.

Its also right here now:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Is Sono Kong reproducing Plastic Gen Beys?
uh no. The ones that you see around are the ones that people have bought to sell that are still available now.
hello do not know if this is the right place to put this but i do have a question well anyways i decided to send Hasbro a message about there horrible stadium and that they should be more like TT stadiums about 5 days later this is the message i got back ( Hi _____,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding our Beyblade Beystatiums.

Consumer satisfaction is very important to us. Please be assured we have forwarded your comments and concerns to our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments.) i was wondering if you think that Hasbro will take this in consideration and actually start making good stadiums or ignore my message and continue with unbalanced and unfair stadiums
That's an automated message they send to everyone.
So probably not. Unhappy
hi um i got a sonokong gravity perseus and the whole bey feels lighter than the rock wheel alone and i have a fake as well and the fake gravity wheel alone feels heavier than rock wheel alone, as it is supposed to. this is very weird. Can someone check to see if the sonokong is lighter than the takara tomy's or tell me what happened because in defense mode, earth eagle 100jb can easily knock it out. i know this is definatly real becaouse it says takara tomy and sonokong on the package and has a 2 next to the beyblade logo.
Gravity has zero defense.
Gravity Perseus is probably in your dominant hand when comparing, or your mind is playing tricks on you.
Sonokong is real, and I don't think there are any mold differences between Takara and Sonokong's. It's probably just you.
Heard that the Gravity wheel weighs 33.8 whereas the rock wheel only 31.4
Can someone tell me what a Digital Power launcher is and what it does? I searched it up on the wiki and nothing came up.
I'm PRAYING I put this in the right thread. Anyways, would it be legal to put say, a piece of a straw on a Beylauncher string to weaken the launch? I wanted to know for my new WB so that I can make a good defensive launch because I suck at weak launches ( I have no idea why).