Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 07, 2010  11:03 AM)PegasisBlader Wrote: but how does the beypointer know you win?????

It doesn't know.
If both Beypointers are connected with win/lose, it will show NG.
i dont get it so theres a button saying if you won or you lose and you clik one and u get beypoints
oh i get it! thx
Do you need a Beypointer to enter an official tournament?
In any case no. Also do you mean a hasbro tournament cause if you do the answer is kinda obvious since they haven't and probably never will release one.
will there ever be a world wide beyblade turnament?
Probably not.
There might be Nationals, like Plastics but I doubt Interz.
can you change the language on a beypointer becasue some people hav it on english
(Nov. 07, 2010  1:55 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: can you change the language on a beypointer becasue some people hav it on english

No, it is permanent.
Japanese ver. is Japanese ver.
Taiwan ver. is Taiwan ver.
Korean ver. is Korean ver.
This is more of a Youtube question, but I've got a video that's in the Featured Video section when you look up 'Beyblade Metal Fusion' or 'Beyblade Metal Fight', is there any way of switching the featured video over with another that I prefer?
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:45 AM)blah Wrote: @Shika Blade:
DEFINITELY use MF Pegasis 145RF, it's top tier and insanely better.

Wow. I used it and it PWN all beyblades expect one. MF flame libra? T125WD. stamina type? I lost?! Angry
If I bought a beyblade in japan, could I use it in an american Bandai tournament.
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:59 PM)Deebunie Wrote: If I bought a beyblade in japan, could I use it in an american Bandai tournament.
Bandai does not do Beyblade tournaments ... Actually, neither does Hasbro, the actual company who distributes Beyblades wordlwide ...

Anyway, unless it was one that had obviously not been released yet, then you should be able to. However, in most of the small 'official' tournaments that have been taking place at Toys 'R' Us and other stores, you cannot even choose what your Beyblade is, and they give you uncustomized ones.

Just go to one of our events, it will be better.
can someone answer mine? i dont mean to spam if this counts as spam.
can someone write a list of all the beyblades released by hasbro and some of the future releases, cuz i dont know where i can find thier releases
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:30 PM)L-Ryuga Wrote: can someone write a list of all the beyblades released by hasbro and some of the future releases, cuz i dont know where i can find thier releases
Try to contact Hasbro on their website by sending them an email, and you will find a list eventually when you are asked to choose a specific product to comment or complain about.

Otherwise, you can look on sites like Toywiz anyway ...
Does Flame Pyxsis have some kind of gimmick?
possibly, it has not been released yet so we don't know for sure
http://cgi.ebay.ca/MINT-ULTRA-MEGA-RARE-...1c16f16252

is this a real lime dragoon msuv could tell if it is ?
Yes, there is a lime green Dragoon MSUV.
i know there is one but can u check the link in previous comment if that dragoon is real
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:30 PM)L-Ryuga Wrote: can someone write a list of all the beyblades released by hasbro and some of the future releases, cuz i dont know where i can find thier releases
Try to contact Hasbro on their website by sending them an email, and you will find a list eventually when you are asked to choose a specific product to comment or complain about.

Otherwise, you can look on sites like Toywiz anyway ...

Thanks! Smile
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:48 PM)aron101 Wrote: Does Flame Pyxsis have some kind of gimmick?

it's either an error, or 230WD isnt so bad, it's probably like combinig 145 with a metel sharp (MS) (it works great!)
Flame Pyxis has absolutely no gimmick from what we know, so I have no idea why Nwolf answered "Probably" : that is really false.
because, i know it sound strange, it might have a gimick in its clear wheel...
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:55 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.ca/MINT-ULTRA-MEGA-RARE-...1c16f16252

is this a real lime dragoon msuv could tell if it is ?

Well of course not : \
It has Draciel MS's BP and Dragoon MF's RC.