Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Frowny I get where your coming from and it's been happening all morning on the forums I don't know why there has been such a boost today, but you need to chill they're mostly kids and they obviously don't understand much. (Sorry If I'm mocking anyone who actually understands, no offense but some kids in your generations are really...) Tell them in a similar fashion just less harsh.
I agree with Mc Frown.

If they don't like the help, tell them Storm Capricorne M145 Q 8]
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I agree with Mc Frown.

If they don't like the help, tell them Storm Capricorne M145 Q 8]

SOMEONE needs to buy them. DJ - Yeah!
This is so far the most popular thread on this whole website...
Yet thee quarters of the question asked are repeat questions from a couple posts before. If it were 5 pages previous fine, but some of these are on the same page.
I don't care if they're eleven, or ten, or nine. The point is kids these days just don't seem to want to look up information on their own. They have a huge sense of entitlement and it ticks me off. They just wanted everything handed to them. I wasn't like that when I was eleven. My friends were not. My cousins are not. Saying to take it easy on you just because you're young is a lazy excuse. In fact, it's not even an excuse; it's a cop-out.

[/diatribe]
flame bull d145fs
is this good for a stamina type?

what beyblade can help this combo?
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:25 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: flame bull d145fs
is this good for a stamina type?

what beyblade can help this combo?

You said yourself and you've been around for awhile now you should know where to ask for a combo
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I don't care if they're eleven, or ten, or nine. The point is kids these days just don't seem to want to look up information on their own. They have a huge sense of entitlement and it ticks me off. They just wanted everything handed to them. I wasn't like that when I was eleven. My friends were not. My cousins are not. Saying to take it easy on you just because you're young is a lazy excuse. In fact, it's not even an excuse; it's a cop-out.

[/diatribe]

Kids these days. Feeling your age Daegor? xD
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kids these days. Feeling your age Daegor? xD

I'm only eighteen gorram it! I shouldn't have to get angry at whippersnappers for another ten years!
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kids these days. Feeling your age Daegor? xD

I'm only eighteen gorram it! I shouldn't have to get angry at whippersnappers for another ten years!

I can't handle the giggling and the fads of music they all seem to be into... Oh and this whole long hair thing now what with Bieber and Jonas.. I feel old every time school is in session... lousy high school across the street from my place of employment.

Anyone else have a massive issue with the Takara winders? I thought they'd be sturdier than they are but they seem really flimsy to me..
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:11 AM)Train Wrote: Anyone else have a massive issue with the Takara winders? I thought they'd be sturdier than they are but they seem really flimsy to me..

I wouldn't know. I use BeyLaunchers. They seem to be okay to me.
Which wave of Hasbro's beys include Dark Gasher?
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:54 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Which wave of Hasbro's beys include Dark Gasher?

In Canada, it was in the first wave of releases. I can't speak for anywhere else.
They are used for an arcade game in Japan. Although I'm not sure what it's called. I believe "Beyta" was for the previous gen where Bladers used to sport Beypointers.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:19 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: They are used for an arcade game in Japan. Although I'm not sure what it's called. I believe "Beyta" was for the previous gen where Bladers used to sport Beypointers.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

OK Thanks !!!
What are the chances of seeing re-releases of "OG" beyblades? I mean it would be great for everybody; the old school fans don't have to pay outrageous prices for old school blades and hasbro/takara make major profit.
the chances aren't that high because takara tomy wouldn't look that great releasing metal beyblades and then going back to the beginning ( well not all the way back but you get what i mean ) and bring out re-releases of OG-beyblades

I'd say 2%
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:17 AM)Lastdata Wrote: What Are Bey point Cards For ?
For collecting Bey Points from the 'Bey Ta 2' Arcade Machine.
The Bey Points can then be traded for prizes such as rare Beyblades.

However, you should note that so far, only Japan and Korea(, IIRC) supports the Bey Point Card system.
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:08 AM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: What are the chances of seeing re-releases of "OG" beyblades? I mean it would be great for everybody; the old school fans don't have to pay outrageous prices for old school blades and hasbro/takara make major profit.

Hmmm, I *think* Phantom Fox MS was re-released last year or something because on the box it says '5 year anniversary'. I can't remember if it was only for Phantom Fox or not, but you do have a very little glimmer of hope, unless they've specifically said 'no'.
Will Storm Pegasis 105RF's rubber core wear out? I'm soooooo concerned for my beyblade!
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:04 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Will Storm Pegasis 105RF's rubber core wear out? I'm soooooo concerned for my beyblade!

Yes, RF will eventually wear down and lose most of its speed.
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:04 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Will Storm Pegasis 105RF's rubber core wear out? I'm soooooo concerned for my beyblade!

Yes, it will
Edit: The first time being beaten!?