Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:52 PM)Jerf Wrote: I swear it messed my Virgo up.
I SWEAR.
CARPING VIRGO.

We are same, I hate my purple Virgo...
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:47 PM)raymyn Wrote: does anyone know if Earth "Eagle" will have the 1st mold or 2nd mold for hasbro releases?

No one knows, but looking at the release history so far, it's probably going to be the second mold.

well we will see sunday. I am going out sunday looking for earth eagle. Ill tell you guys then.
Mmm, me too probably Joyful_3
But, i wouldn't be too excited because August 1st is when it should be shipped. We don't really know when they will put it up on shelves, probably when the rest of their stock has gotten smaller.
Are there any differences between the takara beylauncher and hasbro's version, the string launcher?
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:43 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Are there any differences between the takara beylauncher and hasbro's version, the string launcher?

The Hasbro BeyLauncher has a longer shaft and string.

EDIT: Also, the Beylauncher Suspension doesn't fit on the Hasbro launcher.
Yes, the handle on the Takara Tomy Beylauncher is shorter/smaller than the Hasbro one. If you manage to get your hands on a Beylauncher Suspension, it will only work with a Takara Tomy Beylauncher.

Edit: Beaten.
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:43 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Are there any differences between the takara beylauncher and hasbro's version, the string launcher?
If you scrolled up the page you would've got your answer Tired
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:47 PM)souless1234 Wrote: If you scrolled up the page you would've got your answer Tired

Don't be condescending unless you have a reason. That question was not asked on either this page or the last.
Oh gosh I messed up again, it was answered on the Random Thoughts thread -.-
im hoping to get mfbs soon and am going to customize them alot wat would be a good blade to test my combos on
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:29 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: im hoping to get mfbs soon and am going to customize them alot wat would be a good blade to test my combos on
The Metal Fight Beyblade Competitive Combos topic.
k also wat is the best stadium for just testing blades
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:50 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: k also wat is the best stadium for just testing blades

and what is the cheapest and easiest way to get it
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:50 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: k also wat is the best stadium for just testing blades
Attack Type Beystadium by TAKARA-TOMY.

flashcups Wrote:and what is the cheapest and easiest way to get it
GMarket, and perhaps leoshop as well.
One question I've always had has been about the size of Beystadiums. We do tend to see the huge ceramic stadiums in the anime. I know real life isn't the anime but I was wondering why not try out a larger stadium. Maybe not gigantic like the anime but at least three times the size of a standard Takara stadium.
BB-10 Attack stadium
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:53 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: One question I've always had has been about the size of Beystadiums. We do tend to see the huge ceramic stadiums in the anime. I know real life isn't the anime but I was wondering why not try out a larger stadium. Maybe not gigantic like the anime but at least three times the size of a standard Takara stadium.

Attack customs using RF will have wasted a LOT of energy and will most likely not KO anything. Unless they make bigger beyblades, it'd also be boring to watch.
The Beyblades will almost never touch, hah. That is why the size is restricted.
Even if the curvature of the bowl is equally increased with the size of the stadium?
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:56 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Even if the curvature of the bowl is equally increased with the size of the stadium?
Hm, it might be too curved then. Really, the distance would be too long to cover.
if i don't want to pay for postage (to Germany) what is the best domestic stadium
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:06 PM)flashcups Wrote: if i don't want to pay for postage (to Germany) what is the best domestic stadium
There is none.
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:06 PM)flashcups Wrote: if i don't want to pay for postage (to Germany) what is the best domestic stadium

bite the bullet, my friend. It is worth the money to import.
Do any materials hurt the tip of a MFB
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:54 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Do any materials hurt the tip of a MFB
Hm, anything that does friction does, but on different levels ? Obviously, playing on the plastic of an actual Beyblade stadium will give it mostly slow wear unless you really use your Beyblade often; on the other side, if you play on the street or something, it seems obvious to me that your Bottom will be ruined.