Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If it does, can I just buy another base (note I said BASE not BEY) from ordinary toyshops or from TOYS' R US?
Bottoms aren't separately sold
And another question... IS the BEYLAUNCHER really faster that the LIGHT LAUNCHER? I've got a Beylauncher and I found out that a plastic beyblade launcher is waaaaay faster than the beylauncher. I haven't got a light launcher so could you guys help me answer my question?
BeyLauncher is surely faster than the Light Launcher.

Plastics? What BB are you using?
I mean the launcher of the plastic beyblade. If you want the type of bb it's gigars.
Plastic generation launcher VS Light Launcher!? They are different, how can you compare with them?
Oh sure! I can compare the beylauncher and the plastic launcher. Use a ruler, pull out a bit of string so that the hooks go one whole revolution, and measure the bit that is outside the launcher. I hope you understand. I used a more sensible way: pulling the sting of the BEYLAUNCHER out to the end, measure it , let it retract for a revolution, measure it, 'wutz the difference between the 2nd measurement and the 1st measurement' and the result is around 7 cm. For the plastic launcher the result is around 3.5 cm. The smaller the result is the faster. Geddit?
that doesn't affect the limits of the speed though.

i could create a system of launching that has a 5m long ripcord and 1 revolution per 1cm that can launch at a highest speed of 5 rpm.

The maximum speeds reached is more important.
Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol
From what I've heard they're the same internal structure, so.
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:35 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol

why do you want to compare them anyway the beylaucher is better than any launcher ever made and i got a question in painted wheels like galaxy pegasis when the paint scratches off does it make the blade unbalanced and cause loss of stamina?
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:35 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol

This is an illegal modification.

(Jul. 28, 2010  3:22 PM)silver knight Wrote: why do you want to compare them anyway the beylaucher is better than any launcher ever made and i got a question in painted wheels like galaxy pegasis when the paint scratches off does it make the blade unbalanced and cause loss of stamina?

Honest question: What compelled you to assume this? No, no, it does not... ಠ_ಠ
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:22 PM)silver knight Wrote: in painted wheels like galaxy pegasis when the paint scratches off does it make the blade unbalanced and cause loss of stamina?

The loss of surface paint does not affect the balance of a Beyblade in any significant manner.

Chiseling away your launcher?
Sound unecessary to accomplish such a menial task, a task I have accomplished.

If you get some needle nose pliers, you can just bend the excess plastic away, I have a video of me shooting yesterday, and it is (seems) much faster.

I have a feeling he ripped off my idea in the homemade beyblades thread.

EDIT: Note: I did this just for fun, as I quite prefer the customize grip to the MFB Grip.
I am still however, replacing the string launcher prongs with the plastic gen ones when I buy one (well actually 2).
HOw fast would the RF wear off if you used it about 3-4 times a day? And can Storm Pegasus still attack when the RF is starting to wear off?
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:59 PM)BangBang Wrote: HOw fast would the RF wear off if you used it about 3-4 times a day? And can Storm Pegasus still attack when the RF is starting to wear off?

I'm not sure, but you will notice when it gets too worn down. You can still attack, but your speed goes down considerably, and it becomes much less likely for you to knock anything out.
Not that much. When RF wears out, you must replace it.
Thanks for the answer. And in the volume 5 Grand Ketos booster pack, are anyof the beys good excluding the Grand Ketos'?
Not really. You can get a Burn wheel though, and that's top tier.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:14 PM)BangBang Wrote: Thanks for the answer. And in the volume 5 Grand Ketos booster pack, are anyof the beys good excluding the Grand Ketos'?

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:18 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Not really. You can get a Burn wheel though, and that's top tier.
And also SDs
Ohh. Are Poison Unicorno and Burn Unicorno any good?
does anyone know if Earth "Eagle" will have the 1st mold or 2nd mold for hasbro releases?
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:47 PM)raymyn Wrote: does anyone know if Earth "Eagle" will have the 1st mold or 2nd mold for hasbro releases?

No one knows, but looking at the release history so far, it's probably going to be the second mold.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:47 PM)raymyn Wrote: does anyone know if Earth "Eagle" will have the 1st mold or 2nd mold for hasbro releases?

Probably the second 2 as it doesn't have breakage issues,
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The loss of surface paint does not affect the balance of a Beyblade in any significant manner.

I swear it messed my Virgo up.
I SWEAR.
CARPING VIRGO.