Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

WB for sure. Just make sure not to launch WB at full power or else it will move around alot making it easier for an attack type to hit it. I usually launch 60%-70% when I use WB.

EDIT: WB is better than WD because WB creates more friction with the floor of the stadium and is therefore more "grippy" which makes it less likely to get knocked out. WD has a tip which prevents you from making friction with the floor of the stadium.
I think in the super attack it would be okay to launch at full power.
Does a takara beylauncher work with a hasbro grip?
You believe so i want to be sure though
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:17 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: Does a takara beylauncher work with a hasbro grip?

Yes, it does.
I am not sure what to get as my first beyblade I think I want a good balance type, could some one please help me?
Try the purchase consultation thread.
Plus it depends on the system, Plastic, HMS, or MFB.
For MFB there are no good balance types.
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:54 PM)kado99 Wrote: I am not sure what to get as my first beyblade I think I want a good balance type, could some one please help me?

If you're talking about MFB, you should check out the What To Buy in MFB thread.
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:17 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: Does a takara beylauncher work with a hasbro grip?

Yes, it does.
ok thanks alot bro my friend was like tottaly flipping out.... but they dont work the other way around right?
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:06 AM)Muslimboi Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Yes, it does.
ok thanks alot bro my friend was like tottaly flipping out.... but they dont work the other way around right?

I'm pretty sure they do...
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:06 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: ok thanks alot bro my friend was like tottaly flipping out.... but they dont work the other way around right?

They work the other way around too, except for the 3 Segement Launcher, apparently.
Are you serious? They are compatible one way, signifying they use the same way to connect, but they don't connect the other way because...?
IIRC, there was a post today about a hasbro launcher (I can't remember if it was the beylauncher or the light launcher) not fitting into Takara's 3 segment launcher grip. I don't remember where I read it, but if you look in the latest posts you should find it.
It was the 3 segment grip and the Hasbro Light Launchers
It was this post.
Hah yeah I just read that.

That's incredibly odd though, that their compatibility would only go one way.
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:54 PM)kado99 Wrote: I am not sure what to get as my first beyblade I think I want a good balance type, could some one please help me?

If you're talking about MFB, you should check out the What To Buy in MFB thread.

I did check out the what to buy thread and I didn't find anything that seems interesting, but I'm just a newbie and I don't know whats good and what's not anyway. like I said I am looking for a balance type and if I can't get that I'll settle for a stamina type.
If there's nothing in there you want to buy, then we can't reall help you.
If you like cool gimmick beys, I reccomend storm capricorne M145Q.
Stamina, look at the competitive MFB combo list.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:00 AM)kado99 Wrote:

I did check out the what to buy thread and I didn't find anything that seems interesting, but I'm just a newbie and I don't know whats good and what's not anyway. like I said I am looking for a balance type and if I can't get that I'll settle for a stamina type.

If you don't like what's in there, how is anyone going to help you?

You can't really use the excuse that you're new because why would that thread be there recommending what to buy if those items weren't good? They're obviously there for a reason.
I reccomend storm capricorne M145Q.
Totally worth it.

(Jul. 28, 2010  1:03 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:00 AM)kado99 Wrote:

If you don't like what's in there, how is anyone going to help you?

You can't really use the excuse that you're new because why would that thread be there recommending what to buy if those items weren't good? They're obviously there for a reason.

ok go easy I'm only eleven and I'm just having a hard time choosing.
Don't expect any special treatment because you're new/young.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't expect any special treatment because your new/young, either don't post like an idiot or don't post. It's as simple as that.

That was pretty harsh.

11 year old dude: I wasn't being mean. Sorry if you took it that way.
I guess, considering he's 11, but I don't understand why he refused our help when he asked.