Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 27, 2010  2:24 PM)Driger_GT Wrote: if any1 has a dranzer gt for sale pm plz

Do you think this is the right place to ask?
2 things
1) WRONG FORUM this belongs in the bey marketplace
2)Why are you using the name driger_Gt(you may be required to change it)
He probably won't be asked to change his name. I think the difference between the two is clear.
Could MFB blades battle in the HMS tornado balance stadium?

Here's a picture of the stadium http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb273...tadium.jpg
Currently it's illegal, but I think that it and Tornado Attack should be tested.
(Not like anyone owns them, ha)
The point is to use MFB Stadiums with MFB products ...
I understand, but if the stadium is good, then why not?
It's not part of the lineup, though. Besides, you've alluded to the fact that Tornado Balance/Attack is/are even harder to obtain than MFB Attack, so it's a moot point.
Yeah, I agree, but if someone still owned one it'd be interesting to see how they preformed.
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah, I agree, but if someone still owned one it'd be interesting to see how they preformed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4w5JsVtvLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEiMQsxOFoU

(I'm an Asiatic boy! No, not really...)
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:03 PM)The LVJ Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEiMQsxOFoU

(I'm an Asiatic boy! No, not really...)

? Shouldn't that go in the Videos thread?
He's answering the question about how MFBs would perform in Tornado Attack.
I forgot to edit the post. :\ As ♥ said, I was responding to Frownie.
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:07 PM)♥ Wrote: He's answering the question about how MFBs would perform in Tornado Attack.

Oh. My mistake.
Does anyone know or have a guide to make stickers for face bolts?
its not that difficult really all you need to do is draw / design / take a picture
and make it hexagonal and print it on sticker paper and if you dont have a sticker maker you could just print them off normally and glue them on
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:24 PM)Nova Wrote: its not that difficult really all you need to do is draw / design / take a picture
and make it hexagonal and print it on sticker paper and if you dont have a sticker maker you could just print them off normally and glue them on

Can you buy sticker paper from Best-buy?
EDIT:Any store like walmart,target,etc.
Try an office supply store.
I 'm from london and I have never been to best buy.So
I am really not sure
edit thanks
The LVJ
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  9:44 AM)raymyn Wrote: When i tested my WB and SD I found out the SD has mroe grip to the stadium which i am able to repel a smash attack from a pegasus and a Ldrago without going outa the sadium. The beyblade I used was Flame Bull C145SD and most f the times it survived an attack.... So my question is, does SD have betetr grip to a stadium that could help defence/stamina beyblades frtom getting knocked out fast?

SD should not have more grip than WB. I"m not sure what you are doing, but it is impossible for SD, with minimal contact area, to have greater grip on the stadium than WB.

I launch sd at a slight angle (sorta like banking) so that ti is not always on the tip, and can usually withstand the first big attack from an attack beyblade. Could this be why it has more grip?
An Attack Bey might not necessarily KO a Bey that uses SD. Of course WB is more grip, which is why it's a lot harder for Attackers to KO Defense Beys. It also depends on where you Bey is in the Stadium, how close it is to the exits, angle of the Bottom and other factors related to this. If your Bey is closer to the centre, it may be harder for Attackers to perform a OHKO.
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:24 PM)Nova Wrote: its not that difficult really all you need to do is draw / design / take a picture

are there pics of original facebolt stickers? i want to get a pegasis face sticker and make it black and silver
what would work better in a super attack stadium
earth bull 145 wb or earth bull 145 wd ?
i know there defensive bey blades in a attack stadium but i just need to know...
thanks