Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: Im trying to make a good bey and I want to know this..

For a defence type, does the more heavier it is make it spin faster or not?
It depends on where the weight is focused at.

If the weight is focused at the center, the Bey will have a higher Spin Velocity (spin faster).
If the weight is focused on the outside, the Bey will spin slower, but will spin for a longer period of time and its spin is harder to interupt.

Anyway, Defense types generally need to be heavy with high friction Bottoms, (preferably with little movement), such as WB, to help the Bey stay in the Stadium when getting hit by an opposing Bey.
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:39 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: Im trying to make a good bey and I want to know this..

For a defence type, does the more heavier it is make it spin faster or not?
It depends on where the weight is focused at.

If the weight is focused at the center, the Bey will have a higher Spin Velocity (spin faster).
If the weight is focused on the outside, the Bey will spin slower, but will spin for a longer period of time and its spin is harder to interupt.

Anyway, Defense types generally need to be heavy with high friction Bottoms (preferably with little movement) to help the Bey stay in the Stadium when getting hit by an opposing Bey.

how about rock leoneC145WB
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:40 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: how about rock leoneC145WB
Rock Leone C145WB is an okay Defense type.

For it to be top-tier, a Metal Face would be needed and the Rock Wheel should be replaced with the Earth Metal Wheel (which performs significantly better in terms of Defense).
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:43 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:40 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: how about rock leoneC145WB
Rock Leone C145WB is an okay Defense type.

For it to be top-tier, a Metal Face would be needed and the Rock Wheel should be replaced with the Earth Metal Wheel (which performs significantly better in terms of Defense).

ya but i dont buy online, i buy at toysrus canada, so ill have to wait for those parts. but should i replace C145 with 145 for defence.

PS: sorry for all the questions
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:46 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: ya but i dont buy online, i buy at toysrus canada, so ill have to wait for those parts. but should i replace C145 with 145 for defence.

145 is horrible for Defense. In fact, it barely has any Defense. C145 is better.
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:46 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: ya but i dont buy online, i buy at toysrus canada, so ill have to wait for those parts. but should i replace C145 with 145 for defence.

Earth Eagle 145WD is already found at several places in Canada already, so you might want to check if your local Toys'R'Us have those in stock.

And no, C145 is better than 145 for Defense in any way.
which is a better choice to have

Bakushin Susanow 105F

Counter Leone D125B
Isn't Cyber Pegasus better than Bakushin Susanow since it doesn't have it's better parts 90 and WF
The most competitive plastic spin stealer combos anyone?
Neither of them are really good, but if you were mistaken and meant Bakushin Susanoo 90WF, then it was Bakushin Susanoo. I'm just saying that as it has superior attack parts. Not much testing has been done for Cyber.
Has it been posted that the black Pegasus Thunder Whip type stadium doesn't have any holes in the center?

And, is it just me or is Flat a pretty nice attack bottom? I haven't been able to see any real results since I don't have a decent stadium yet, but it seems to work quite nicely.
I know that the "Max Stadium" has craters, or holes..but from the pictures of the Black PTW it doesn't seem like there are holes.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:25 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I know that the "Max Stadium" has craters, or holes..but from the pictures of the Black PTW it doesn't seem like there are holes.

Oh, they're different? Cause I thought there were only three stadiums other than the Super Vortex and the Mobile one. Color me confused. Pinching_eyes

Oh, and I was -confirming- that the black PTW doesn't have any holes, cause I just saw it in person and felt the center to confirm. I asked here because I didn't know if it had been posted in the Metal Fusion topic.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:29 AM)Extic Wrote: Oh, they're different? Cause I thought there were only three stadiums other than the Super Vortex and the Mobile one. Color me confused. >_<

Oh, and I was -confirming- that the black PTW doesn't have any holes, cause I just saw it in person and felt the center to confirm. I asked here because I didn't know if it had been posted in the Metal Fusion topic.
Oh, so you saw the Lightning Force stadium already ? Buy it and test, what are you waiting for.

However, I do not think any of us assumed that the Lightning Force had holes or craters, hah.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, so you saw the Lightning Force stadium already ? Buy it and test, what are you waiting for.

Unfortunately, it appeared to be the same as the PTW. :\ Just with an L-Drago paint job.
Although, it was my first time seeing a PTW type in person [at Toysrus], so since I saw actual PTWs in walmart moments later, I'm left with the lingering feeling it may have been larger. [Though, the PTWs were in one of the lower shelfs stacked to the top, whereas the Lightning Force was on a higher one which didn't have any shelfs above it].
However, with my current lack of funds, I didn't feel like buying another stadium that may not be any more balanced than the Super Vortex.
And, the pockets were incredibly small and smooth.

(Aug. 28, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: However, I do not think any of us assumed that the Lightning Force had holes or craters, hah.

I thought I recalled someone thinking it did, and posting a picture highlighting where they thought they would be. But it was awhile ago so I don't really remember, XD
Is the beypoint card made of plastic, and which beyblades include one? I would like to get one just as a collector's item.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:59 AM)Teostraa Wrote: Is the beypoint card made of plastic, and which beyblades include one? I would like to get one just as a collector's item.

Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis and the Galaxy Pegasis DX set, iirc.
What's the tip with the most recoil out of there WD, WB, S, RF or SD? I'm thinking it's S I'm trying to make a super recoil Bey.
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What's the tip with the most recoil out of there WD, WB, S, RF or SD? I'm thinking it's S I'm trying to make a super recoil Bey.
Bottoms do not produce any recoil, hah.

It's the Wheel(s) that produce it.

Anyway, high friction bottoms can help lower recoil, while low friction ones are a lot less effective when trying to stop the bey from flying out of the Stadium.

So yes, I would assume S to be the most ideal Bottom for a 'super recoil Bey', haha.
Is the bottom and the track of Lightning Ldrago 100HF abit loose? for mine I seem to be able to twist it abit without using much effort. Does this affects the blade's performance??
would dark wolf and rock leone a good combination?

cause im planning to buy a rock leone to change dark wolf from balance to defense
what be or parts could i buy to make my dark wolf a diff. type?
First: Buy Booster Pegasis 145D
Second: Buy some Metal Faces
Third: Buy Storm Pegasis 100RF

Make MF Pegasis 145RF.
Your very own customized attack type Dark Wolf.