Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal, stone... ; anything that can scratch or wear plastic down.
I guess you might be able to get away with a smooth ceramic but not for as long as you'd have if you used a standard stadium. Part of me is curious about the possibility of a smooth and slick hard rubber stadium though.
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:54 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Do any materials hurt the tip of a MFB
Hm, anything that does friction does, but on different levels ? Obviously, playing on the plastic of an actual Beyblade stadium will give it mostly slow wear unless you really use your Beyblade often; on the other side, if you play on the street or something, it seems obvious to me that your Bottom will be ruined.

Thank you
How do you properly use a beyblancher?
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:30 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: How do you properly use a beyblancher?

Hold it gently, pull it and let it retract, to have a max power launch
how do you switch storm aquario's tip from Spike to Hole Flat
Pull then turn there are grooves where you need to put the little "spikes"
What track could best replace CH120 in the mf lightning ldrago CH120 RF combo?
ok thanks alot i couldnt figure out how to change it for the life of me
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:36 AM)matt2796 Wrote: What track could best replace CH120 in the mf lightning ldrago CH120 RF combo?

90 I think
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:36 AM)matt2796 Wrote: What track could best replace CH120 in the mf lightning ldrago CH120 RF combo?

90 I think

haha, anything besides 90? It's pretty hard to get Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:40 AM)matt2796 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

90 I think

haha, anything besides 90? It's pretty hard to get Tongue_out

100, though I prefer 90.
k, thx.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:02 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:35 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol

This is an illegal modification.

(Jul. 28, 2010  3:22 PM)silver knight Wrote: why do you want to compare them anyway the beylaucher is better than any launcher ever made and i got a question in painted wheels like galaxy pegasis when the paint scratches off does it make the blade unbalanced and cause loss of stamina?

Honest question: What compelled you to assume this? No, no, it does not... ಠ_ಠ

The frst paragraph: I don't care so long as it works. I only fight my friends in hong kong.
okay so ive read some of the this tread but i cant read 700 pages of it. i have one question what is the diffrence between takara tomy, sonokong and hasbro? or just point in me in the direction to where i can find the answer. thanks
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:01 AM)Lemonyblader Wrote: okay so ive read some of the this tread but i cant read 700 pages of it. i have one question what is the diffrence between takara tomy, sonokong and hasbro? or just point in me in the direction to where i can find the answer. thanks
Hm, there are some mold differences in some parts, items that are released only by TAKARA-TOMY, only by Hasbro, however they are essentially all Beyblades that are legal.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:35 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol

Chiseling away your launcher?
Sound unecessary to accomplish such a menial task, a task I have accomplished.

If you get some needle nose pliers, you can just bend the excess plastic away, I have a video of me shooting yesterday, and it is (seems) much faster.

I have a feeling he ripped off my idea in the homemade beyblades thread.

EDIT: Note: I did this just for fun, as I quite prefer the customize grip to the MFB Grip.
I am still however, replacing the string launcher prongs with the plastic gen ones when I buy one (well actually 2).

Here r some fotos. (quick edit: sry cant attach da photos slow computer lol Pinching_eyes
what fotos
sry cant seem to attach the fotos lolTongue_out
One thing I forgot to ask but what I mainly wanted to know is if you guys/girls that have used beyblades from the three companys noticed any diffrence in quality of how they are made I'm asking this as a collector and again thanks.
Hi do u know what takara tomy beyblades come with a string launcher?
What are/is the Bey Days? Just Curious.
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:55 AM)j_h101 Wrote: Hi do u know what takara tomy beyblades come with a string launcher?

BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF [BeyLauncher]
BB-43 Starter Lightning L Drago 100HF [BeyLauncher L]
BB-80 Starter Gravity Perseus AD145WD [BeyLauncher LR]

I think the attack stadium sets might come with some too, but I'm not sure.
BB-32 comes with a two String Launchers.

One blue one and one red one.

EDIT: BB-32 is the Pack that comes with an Attack Stadium, Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf as well as 2 String Launchers...
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:55 AM)j_h101 Wrote: Hi do u know what takara tomy beyblades come with a string launcher?

L-Drago 105F (Left)

Storm Pegasis 105RF (Right)

Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Left)

Gravity Perseus AD145WD(Left/Right)
Are you allowed to paint your beyblade's? like the fusion wheel and/or the other parts and then use them in tourtaments?