Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

dont kno where to ask this but im getting the wii version and wondered if counter leone came with it and if anyone in the anime will ever have counter leone if in the next season?
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:13 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
GalaxyFlare Wrote:Does anybody know how to reset the beypointer?
I know this question has been asked before but I'm asking this because I don't know what page its on.
Can someone please reply or tell me what page.
Push the small reset button, or take off and put back the batteries. There is really no other known way.

That doesn't help, the reset button is useless. There is no way to reset the beypointer to 1000 points.

Then what's the point of the reset button if it really doesn't do anything?
it u live in england or japan it comes with the wii game but in us its in the same game as cyber and bakushin and nobody uses counter leone in the aniomre but use the anime and manga thread next time
Wait, but does taking out the batteries work?
If it does then will it might break your beypointer?
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:21 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Then what's the point of the reset button if it really doesn't do anything?

It's only use is to get back normal when the Beypointer is out of order, not to reset it to 1000 points.
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:24 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:21 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Then what's the point of the reset button if it really doesn't do anything?

It's only use is to get back normal when the Beypointer is out of order, not to reset it to 1000 points.

Then whats the point of the reset button?
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:22 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Wait, but does taking out the batteries work?

The same, it doesn't work, there is a chip inside the Beypointer, it saves your Points, Wins, Loses in it.
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:26 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:22 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Wait, but does taking out the batteries work?

The same, it doesn't work, there is a chip inside the Beypointer, it saves your Points, Wins, Loses in it.

Dang it, Thanks anyway
Is gravity Perseus better with a metal face or without a metal face?
with in defence
Oh then what about when battling a stamina type bey with Gravity perseus in right spin mode?
counter mode left spin wud probably be the best for stam. types
Hmmm with or without the metal face?
with to reduce recoil
(Nov. 04, 2010  10:05 PM)roxis Wrote: is the blaze phoenix bey out yet?
In some places yes , but it is quite hard to find.
Its called burn phoenix in the tt verzion and its called burn fire blaze in the hasbro
verzion.
where can you buy a beypointer in belgium
i was wondering how do you use the bey pointer?
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:45 PM)zeca1997 Wrote: where can you buy a beypointer in belgium
Nowhere ...

Moonseye1 Wrote:i was wondering how do you use the bey pointer?
I am quite sure that if you look in the Beypointer and the Beycodes topics you will find the answer.
Hmm should I get a earth aquilla with ray unicorno and earth virgo? All together that's like 38 pounds.
Probably a good idea.
More of a purchase consultation question.
Can you straighten the Light Launcher L's ripcord using the same method as TT's? It's my first Hasbro.
Any winder/ripcord can be straightened using that method.
Thought so...
My question:
Can CS be used instead of RF in all cases?
yes if its worn down enough but it has slightly better stamina