Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Would hasbro ever release a beypointer ?
(Nov. 04, 2010  4:44 PM)Defense-Rhino Wrote: Would hasbro ever release a beypointer ?

i don't think so and does anyone know how to make a beyblade intro using imovie 09
(Nov. 04, 2010  4:44 PM)Defense-Rhino Wrote: Would hasbro ever release a beypointer ?
No, never.
Out of the Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel lines, which one of these Beyblade-"series" had the most amount of Beys that were useful right out of the box (uncustomized), or even moderately useful?
is phantom force wolborg at all rare? its just i hav 2...
i got a rf that acts like a defence type is there a way to make it go faster
If it's just new it shouldn't have that problem...

Or are you talking about a worn one?
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:09 PM)Byser Wrote: If it's just new it shouldn't have that problem...

Or are you talking about a worn one?

a very worn one its very short and its not new
Well, if it's that worn, there's not much you can do to make it more aggressive. Your only option really is just to buy another one.
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:14 PM)Byser Wrote: Well, if it's that worn, there's not much you can do to make it more aggressive. Your only option really is just to buy another one.

ok its cool!
where can i download the beyblade episodes in wmm format ?
can anyone help me make a beyblade intro for youtube using imovie 09
^That is not related to the Beyblade hobby so this isn't the place to ask.
ok thanks for telling me
Is there any other way to import a MFB Attack Stadium besides GMarket? I doubt I can convince my parents to let me order online from a website that they can't even read (even though there's a guide on how to sign up, order, etc.)
How Was Beyblade Created?
is the blaze phoenix bey out yet?
How do you reset your beypointer? you press that little button then what?
Yes in some places.
Anyone care to answer mine if possible? It's up there ^ somewhere.

Thank you in advance.
(Nov. 04, 2010  9:50 PM)jr591 Wrote: Is there any other way to import a MFB Attack Stadium besides GMarket? I doubt I can convince my parents to let me order online from a website that they can't even read (even though there's a guide on how to sign up, order, etc.)
You can get BB-32 from dimsum2u.

theman9800 Wrote:How Was Beyblade Created?
TAKARA-TOMY had meetings and created a customizable spinning top game ... That is really all.

Galaxy Flare Wrote:How do you reset your beypointer? you press that little button then what?
I am quite certain you were already answered.
I just checked dimsum2u's eBay page and I couldn't find it. Are there any other alternative sellers/sites?
how do you set up a tournament and about how much money would it cost? please tell me the details and steps to organizing a tournament so i can try to organize one
Thanks and write back,
Flame Libra
(Nov. 04, 2010  11:06 PM)jr591 Wrote: I just checked dimsum2u's eBay page and I couldn't find it. Are there any other alternative sellers/sites?

dimsum2u does sell BB-32...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to convince your parents to let you buy from him, since he's a WBO authorised dealer.
Thanks Sora! I didn't know that dimsum2u had a separate special offers thing going on.

Another question, does anyone know where I could get a Meteo L Drago for a good price? I'm tight on cash and want to make the most of it.