Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 08, 2010  3:52 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Has anyone tested the legendary metal wheel yet? The one that comes with the limited edition legendary pegasus 105rf and legendary ldrago 100hf by hasbro?

There isn't a legendary wheel, those are just called "Legendary" because they have different stickers.
do you guys think the Gemios metal wheel (pre clear wheel)has smash capabillities?
Is a low track better or a high track? And how?
A. In an attack-type bey
B. In a defense-type bey
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:10 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Does the Japanese Cyber Pegasus come with a Metal Face?
No.

Firinmahlazuh Wrote:Has anyone tested the legendary metal wheel yet? The one that comes with the limited edition legendary pegasus 105rf and legendary ldrago 100hf by hasbro?
There is no difference at all between those Beyblades and Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF respectively ... If you looked at the images you would know ...

utsavkotrial Wrote:Is a low track better or a high track? And how?
A. In an attack-type bey
B. In a defense-type bey
For Attack, it depends on the shape of the Wheel. Some Wheels work well on all heights like Lightning L Drago, but Wheels such as Pegasis and Leone only seem to perform well at 145, although some people have been testing them with D125 lately. In any case, I do not think they would be good with very low Tracks.

Usually, for Defense you use 145, especially since most good defensive gimmicks are on such heights.
Attack = lower track, better for smash.
Defence = higher, tracks can be used for defence.
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:05 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: do you guys think the Gemios metal wheel (pre clear wheel)has smash capabillities?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gemios-Testing
Um. Which beyblade company is better? Takara Tomy or Hasbro???
Takara has a much better variety of products so far.
But Hasbro uses higher quality materials.

I'd rather choose Takara though.
TAKARA!!!!!!!!!! ask anyone lol, if only i could paste the quote about bladers turning into an angry mob when they hear about hasbro...

well i guess there is a variety of opinions though *edited*
I'd say choose Hasbro for parts that are prone to breaking, or for defence.

Other than that, i'd go for TT.
hmmm... the hasbro stadiums are a different story though....
I have a super quick/noob question. Was v-force released after g revolution or before? I didn't see a question thing in the anime forum so can someone please answer
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:52 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I have a super quick/noob question. Was v-force released after g revolution or before? I didn't see a question thing in the anime forum so can someone please answer

pretty sure V force was the second season of beyblade and G revolution was the third
Unleashed, you should know by now this is for beyblade the hobby, not the anime.

A quick google search could have given you that answer
Is "Jog Ball" in Katakana ジャッグ ボール or ジョッグ ボール?
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:22 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is "Jog Ball" in Katakana ジャッグ ボール or ジョッグ ボール?
The second option, from what I remember. You could see that on the official TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade website.
Hey guys,

I got a bit of a problem here. My Galaxy Pegasis WR105R2F's metal wheel is scratched. The blue color of the wheel have been ripped off and exposes it's metallic material. I want to bring back it's original blue metallic color by repainting it, but with what kind of paint? and how to paint it?

Thanks for all your input and comments

I live in Indonesia but I bought the Galaxy Pegasis when I visited Japan a few months ago
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:13 PM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: question

Mr. Colour 50, IIRC, its blue is exactly the same.
should i get a galaxy pegasisw105r2f or ray unicorno d125cs
Use purchase consultation thread.
Well, is WB better wore down, or not wore down?
Not worn. When it's worn it becomes more aggressive, which is bad for defence since it increases the chances of getting hit.

EDIT: As well as being closer to the KO areas, which is not good
Why do people say galaxy Pegasus is worth buying but many others say its useless? Is it worth buying?
The only good part is R2F. Hence why it is either useless or worth buying.

Depends on the size of your collection.
ok today before my bro left for school we did our usual battles we were useing the Lion Gale Force Wall stadium i used Rock Leone and he used Flame Bull i normall always win when he uses his Bull beys but today i kept loseing... could anyone come up with any other ideas besides bad luck?