Gemios Testing

This thread is linked to the Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing thread.

Okay, first I would like to say... Gemios does not suck. I was trying to test its Stamina when I realized it kept knocking out the other bey. So...

Conditions
MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro String Launcher used for both
Earth Bull launched first at 80% power
Gemios launched with banking

Gemios 145RF v. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
15 (50%) - 15 (50%)

5 KO's in Bull's favour

Noting the high amount of recoil kills, I decided to slap a MF on this bad boy.

MF Gemios 145RF v. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
12 (60%) - 6 (30%)

1 KO in Bull's favour
2 Double KO's

MF Gemios 145RF has spectacular knock out potential. It sent MF Earth Bull GB145WB flying through the stadium fence once. However, it seems to have very little lasting power. If it doesn't knock the opposing bey out quickly, it can't knock it out at all. It has no late game smash. It needs very high spin to knock something out.

Also, it's very, very fun. I'm going to go test it some more.

MF Gemios 145RF v. MF Earth Bull C145WB
10 (50%) - 9 (45%)

4 KO's in Bull's favour (=/)
1 Double KO

MF Gemios T125RF v. MF Earth Bull C145WB
12 (60%) - 5 (25%)

3 Double KO's

T125 gives Gemios less explosive knock outs, but some much needed late game Attack. Hmmm...

MF Gemios T125RF v. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
9 (45%) - 11 (55%)

1 KO in Bull's favour

By far the worst result for Gemios.

Gemios T125RF v. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
4 (36%) - 7 (64%)

3 KO's in Bull's favour

Sigh. Testing halted midway. My Gemios broke.
awesome thanks for the testing and why wouldnt you launch a bey at full power
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:21 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: awesome thanks for the testing and why wouldnt you launch a bey at full power

Launching a Defense combo with WB at full power increases the likelihood of it getting knocked out.
Daegor, wow! Gemios is looking good. This widespread effort at uncovering uses for overlooked parts is spectacular!
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Daegor, wow! Gemios is looking good. This widespread effort at uncovering uses for overlooked parts is spectacular!

It's also fun. Did I mention that Gemios sent something flying THROUGH the Stadium Fence?

EDIT: Yes... yes, I did.
wait wait so you mean to say that your stadium fence is broken!?
he means that Gemios is so strong that it sent its opponent flying away with enough force to break his fence apart.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:38 AM)The LVJ Wrote: he means that Gemios is so strong that it sent its opponent flying away with enough force to break his fence apart.

This.

I need to find a better way to use the crazy smash power at the beginning...

EDIT: The Attack metagame is getting interesting.
Holy carp... It's like Armageddon in a bey!
Edit: First stadiums then real walls.. soon it'll be the world!
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: The Attack metagame is getting interesting.

Hah, this is not surprising to me at all, I tested Gemios a long time ago, but both me and some other people determined it wasn't on par with the rest of the top tier Wheels.
Gemios T125RF; do it.

(Try DF145 instead of 145. I'm being entirely serious.)
Whats up with putting T125 with every attack combo? LOL LVJ is so determined to find use for T125. Tongue_out Just say, every possible clear wheel metal wheel and bottom combination possible with T125, except don't test it with Escolpio or Dark wheel, well you could with Escolpio to hear the top tier sound that comes out of that hollow piece of junk. Anyways, what about CH120 at 145?
Oops, I carped up. I posted Virgo instead of Bull. Fixing.

Also, posting C145 results.

EDIT: Done. Also, LVJ, you need a new video for "Do it!"
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oops, I carped up. I posted Virgo instead of Bull. Fixing.

Also, posting C145 results.

EDIT: Done. Also, LVJ, you need a new video for "Do it!"

I do really want to find a god use for T125. I don't know why but I really like that part. If it provides any semblance of increased speed, like DF145, I want to personally make sure that it finds a home in a great combo. Crying

Did you just write the wrong thing?

"Did it..."
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:13 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Did you just write the wrong thing?

Yeah, I just typed Virgo instead of Bull. Don't know why. It is a mystery

Also, posting up some more results.

EDIT: Results up.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: By far the worst result for Gemios.

I'm just living on a prayer. Did you try it sans Metal Face?
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I'm just living on a prayer. Did you try it sans Metal Face?

You really want me to wear out my RF, don't you?

You're lucky I have spares. Back in a bit.
I wish I were able to test along with you, mon camarade. I'm away from my beys at the moment.
Ahh carp. My Gemios just broke. Libruhhh
Posting my last test results for a while, I guess.
Anyone got another one for sale?
I'm sorry for the Gemios but on a side note, i'm curious as to how this happened?
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:46 AM)Marco Wrote: I'm sorry for the Gemios but on a side note, i'm curious as to how this happened?

I dunno. It was after it launched Earth Bull away. I picked it up and noticed it was broken.
whuts broken on it
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:56 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whuts broken on it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-ab...#pid317004
ah dude thats got to suck espicially in the middle of testing
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:30 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Daegor, wow! Gemios is looking good. This widespread effort at uncovering uses for overlooked parts is spectacular!

It's also fun. Did I mention that Gemios sent something flying THROUGH the Stadium Fence?

EDIT: Yes... yes, I did.
Sniker
I thougt that earth bull was hit so hard that it punched a hole in your wall.