Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That's really weird! Are there any dents or damage on your stadium? How high from the stadium wall are you launching? Is your stadium on even ground?

How old do you need to be to host a tournament? I didn't see it in the Event Guide but I may have missed it.
(Jul. 11, 2016  9:33 PM)Ironeye7 Wrote: That's really weird! Are there any dents or damage on your stadium? How high from the stadium wall are you launching? Is your stadium on even ground?

There are no dents or cracks in the stadium. There are just some minor scratches. I´m launching from around 30cm above the stadium floor. The stadium is on the floor and it´s an even surface.
@[Zera], I personally launch just over the clear part of the stadium. Usually with my Beyblade just near the lip of the wall. Maybe that would help.

@[Ironeye7], there aren't really any age restrictions. It's more about being mature, responsible, and prepared for whatever you may happen in a tournament. When you get seven other members to confirm and setup the evaluation thread, one if the Moderators will determine if you are ready.
Is there any difference between the regular meteo l-drago the absorb version?
No. The only difference is the color, and the track and tip that it comes with.
Zera try launching on top of the wall 0-2 inches from the top.
(Jul. 11, 2016  7:35 PM)Zera Wrote: I need help! Whenever I launch a Burst Bey in my B-09 Burst Stadium it jumps right out over the walls and around 25cm high emediatly after it hits the stadium floor. I´m using a stock Wyvern Heavy Survive in a good condition and I´m not moving my arm, my hand or the launcher. I´m just pulling the ripcord or the string.

Also my Spriggan Heavy Xtreme is leaving his slide path every time.

So wait... The bey bounces out of the stadium when you launch it? Could it be perhaps the floor type you're playing on? What kind of floor did you place the stadium on?
(Jul. 11, 2016  11:48 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: @[Zera], I personally launch just over the clear part of the stadium. Usually with my Beyblade just near the lip of the wall. Maybe that would help.

I tried to do that but after 3 hours my spine starts to hurt.

(Jul. 12, 2016  6:27 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2016  7:35 PM)Zera Wrote: I need help! Whenever I launch a Burst Bey in my B-09 Burst Stadium it jumps right out over the walls and around 25cm high emediatly after it hits the stadium floor. I´m using a stock Wyvern Heavy Survive in a good condition and I´m not moving my arm, my hand or the launcher. I´m just pulling the ripcord or the string.

Also my Spriggan Heavy Xtreme is leaving his slide path every time.

So wait... The bey bounces out of the stadium when you launch it? Could it be perhaps the floor type you're playing on? What kind of floor did you place the stadium on?

I placed it on parquet.

When will there be another campaign on the BeyCloud that you get multiple points?
I have holidays now and don´t have much to do so I could translate the Beyblade Wikia articles into German if you want to. Would that be ok and if yes where should I post the translations on the WBO for a draft?
how much are the gold layers and drivers worth individually?
(Jul. 12, 2016  12:37 PM)Zera Wrote: I have holidays now and don´t have much to do so I could translate the Beyblade Wikia articles into German if you want to. Would that be ok and if yes where should I post the translations on the WBO for a draft?

That would be a great help. For drafts, posting in the Beywiki Project forum would be best. Thank you in advance for your contributions.

(Jul. 12, 2016  4:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much are the gold layers and drivers worth individually?

1000 yen? I think I saw them at that price on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Jul. 12, 2016  2:13 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: No. The only difference is the color, and the track and tip that it comes with.
Can someone else verify this? I think I read somewhere that the absorb version came with softer rubber?
While it was rumored that Hasbro's L-Drago II Absorb Ver. had softer rubber than Takara-Tomy's, the difference between their softnesses, if it ever existed, should be mostly negligible.
Don't want to be pushy, but when are the manga scans for beyblade burst chapters 11-15 going to be posted? If they can't or won't be for awhile, can someone at least refer me to somewhere I can find/read/perhaps buy them?
(Jul. 13, 2016  7:00 AM)Angry Face Wrote: While it was rumored that Hasbro's L-Drago II Absorb Ver. had softer rubber than Takara-Tomy's, the difference between their softnesses, if it ever existed, should be mostly negligible.
Thank you!
Is using Neo Dragoon Winder with MFB launcher at WBO events is Legal?

I want to use because with it I can launch FASTEST possible. it's much easier to KO with too
I'm not certain but I believe it is. If, however, you want real power, try using the (japan only) light launcher 2 with its dedicated Ripcord. Or the string launchers but they take a lot more getting used to.
Can you still purchase beys from theINtoy website
(Jul. 13, 2016  5:55 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Can you still purchase beys from theINtoy website
(Jul. 13, 2016  6:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We discussed theINtoy recently here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-...pid1332427
Yup. Also I think we cant buy from the website so I even tried them contacting by Email still there's no reply from them.
But I remember Solider-F3AR saying about they have no plans of continuing the website and currently wants to sell their remaining Stock. So I tried contacting them but as I said no reply. Still waiting for that. You can try too and maybe can get a reply and if you get it then Surely update us hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It definitely turns off on its own if you do not touch it after maximum five-ten minutes. If it does not, you have a defective BeyLogger.

Mine turned off and when I took the paper out it turned right back on
(Jul. 13, 2016  6:17 PM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It definitely turns off on its own if you do not touch it after maximum five-ten minutes. If it does not, you have a defective BeyLogger.

Mine turned off and when I took the paper out it turned right back on

The customizable sheet? Are you sure you did not touch the big black button while doing so?
Is there anywhere with an up to date list of all the letters used in burst so far?
(Jul. 14, 2016  10:31 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is there anywhere with an up to date list of all the letters used in burst so far?

I see Japanese fans do it all the time but I suppose we did need our own list, so here you go:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_LettersUsed1.jpg]
(Jul. 14, 2016  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  10:31 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is there anywhere with an up to date list of all the letters used in burst so far?

I see Japanese fans do it all the time but I suppose we did need our own list, so here you go:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_LettersUsed1.jpg]

I have such a list on my computer and my phone all the time and I´m constantly updating it. lol