Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 24, 2015  4:24 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: what is the worst beyblade combo ever

any combo from rapidty! ^.^^.^^.^
Lighting l drago top and LDrago destroy bottom. M145 Q. Lol. That would be horrible
(Jul. 24, 2015  4:24 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: what is the worst beyblade combo ever

Easily something like Clay Gemios/Gil M145MS.
no Kai-V i don't still have it i joined back in 2013 can you send it again
(Jul. 24, 2015  8:22 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: no Kai-V i don't still have it i joined back in 2013 can you send it again

Basically it is this link :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Im sorry im asking so many questions but i grew up on plastics... my little brother was the metal fight fan! but im loving them now... Im ASSUMING that the plastic rings of the metal beyblades do not affect the blades at all? they are just for show correct? It looks like they make a difference in the 4D though, correct?
They do make a difference. Usually not all that much difference though. Just small differences in air resistance and weight
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:47 PM)daltont456 Wrote:

any combo from rapidty! Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2

hahaha
Was there ever an equivalent to the Metal Change tip/core we had in Plastic and HMS for MFB? If so was it any good?

I always loved Death Gargoyle MS's RC core. Probably my favourite one.
(Jul. 26, 2015  5:50 PM)Khel Wrote: Was there ever an equivalent to the Metal Change tip/core we had in Plastic and HMS for MFB? If so was it any good?

Yeah, it's called Metal Flat, it's extremely good, and is still used as a competitive tip Smile
(Jul. 26, 2015  5:54 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2015  5:50 PM)Khel Wrote: Was there ever an equivalent to the Metal Change tip/core we had in Plastic and HMS for MFB? If so was it any good?

Yeah, it's called Metal Flat, it's extremely good, and is still used as a competitive tip Smile

That's not entirely true. Metal Change was more of a metal FS, which we unfortunately never got in MFB. Metal Flat is good for Tornado Stallers/some hybrid Attack combos but normal FS sucks (but you were probably around when that was first discovered).
(Jul. 26, 2015  6:21 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2015  5:54 PM)LMAO Wrote:

That's not entirely true. Metal Change was more of a metal FS, which we unfortunately never got in MFB. Metal Flat is good for Tornado Stallers/some hybrid Attack combos but normal FS sucks (but you were probably around when that was first discovered).

LOL then my Metal Change Core must have been super worn out, that's how I remember it, thanks though.
Hahaha yeah, MF is nothing like a Metal Change tip. FS was similar in concept, but functionally it didn't feel the same to use as a Metal Change tip in my opinion. With all of the inventive Bottom designs they came up with for MFB, it's a shame they never released a Metal Change one.
In other words, a MFS. Or it could be a Metal Point Flat.
Not...really. FS is really nothing like Metal Change, it's more of a very very tiny metal WD.
If you've never used it, it's hard to explain how Metal Change feels to use. It was definitely my favourite tip ever, and a major element of why Death Gargoyle MS is my favourite Beyblade ever. God, I was such a fool to sell my HMS ...

I was also thinking lately what a shame it was that MFB never got one. FS works similarly, but it's tamer in every way.

This is a pretty good example of what makes Metal Change so cool. Look at those lunging motions!
(Jul. 26, 2015  11:08 PM)Neo Wrote: Not...really. FS is really nothing like Metal Change, it's more of a very very tiny metal WD.

Oh, it's a mini metal Light Sharp?
I can only imagine it being like Ragnaroks drivers but metal.
So I recently activated my beylogger, and I wanted to know if it ever turns off. It's been on standby mode for quite some time now, even though I let it set idle. Do I need to detach the launcher? Any help?
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:19 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: So I recently activated my beylogger, and I wanted to know if it ever turns off. It's been on standby mode for quite some time now, even though I let it set idle. Do I need to detach the launcher? Any help?

I'm pretty sure it should turn off by itself after five minutes of inactivity? Whether it's attached to the launcher or not.
It definitely turns off on its own if you do not touch it after maximum five-ten minutes. If it does not, you have a defective BeyLogger.
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It definitely turns off on its own if you do not touch it after maximum five-ten minutes. If it does not, you have a defective BeyLogger.
Looks like it finally turned off, what a relief. Smile
(Jul. 26, 2015  11:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I can only imagine it being like Ragnaroks drivers but metal.

More of a flat then the Survive Driver.
(Jul. 26, 2015  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you've never used it, it's hard to explain how Metal Change feels to use. It was definitely my favourite tip ever, and a major element of why Death Gargoyle MS is my favourite Beyblade ever. God, I was such a fool to sell my HMS ...

I was also thinking lately what a shame it was that MFB never got one. FS works similarly, but it's tamer in every way.

This is a pretty good example of what makes Metal Change so cool. Look at those lunging motions!

I recall it's one of the few beyblades I bought more than one of. Arguably my favourite 'out of the box' beyblade ever made. Shame it's all the way in another country.

Well let's hope burst gets one.