Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 01, 2013  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He could have definitely been talking about spray painting, which is legal ... As long as the coat of paint is thin enough not to make a difference in performance and in weight, then there is no problem.
yes thats what I ment spray paint (should've mentiond it) I was wandering what type of spray paint would be best to use and is this legal?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOILhkZhjYU
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:26 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He could have definitely been talking about spray painting, which is legal ... As long as the coat of paint is thin enough not to make a difference in performance and in weight, then there is no problem.
yes thats what I ment spray paint (should've mentiond it) I was wandering what type of spray paint would be best to use and is this legal?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOILhkZhjYU

I use Krylon, which does need to be reapplied every-so-often, like every paint.
It's legal if the layer is thin, and doesn't affect texture or play.
On the topic of painting, how does TT paint their beys? Spray paint, or what?
I bet Spray paint because the painted metal wheels are not completely painted on the bottom.
They specially paint each metal wheel by hand with the perfect amount of coating.

I'm pretty sure they spray paint.
what is driger GTs polishing method?
There is no such thing as Driger GT.
hes a user.
Oh, my bad XD
does jsb/sb have any use competitively
None has been found so far, you can look at the jsb/sb testing thread for more info. Smile
Actually, they're okay at anti-sway from my informal tests
(Sep. 02, 2013  1:01 AM)Lazer Wrote: does jsb/sb have any use competitively
Not top tier or anything, but I've been trying to work on a customization that would use JSB for stamina. So far, All I've come up with is Death Bull SA165 JSB, which is fine, but nothing amazing.
is this real or fake http://compare.ebay.com/like/36062091485...s&var=sbar

EDIT: sorry thebishop I didn't see the rapidity part Tired
(Sep. 02, 2013  11:59 PM)Lazer Wrote: is this real or fake http://compare.ebay.com/like/36062091485...s&var=sbar

this is fake

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions
Type: Beyblade
Recommended Age Range: 5+
Brand: Rapidity
Character Family: Beyblade
Year: 2013

Rapidity make fakes
Can someone tell me all the colors of the tips/tracks in the ultimate synchrome DX set defense stamina?
green E230 and purple sb
orange 145 and black eds
light blue A230 and orange WB
What about ad145 and WD, 160 and JSB?
light blue AD145 and red wd
purple 160 and light blue jsb
Thanks! Smile
is there any differneces between the hasbro and TT E230?
Yes, the E230 from Hasbro kind of has a restricted movement compared to TT's. it's just a little more difficult to move up and down manually.
is bd145 any good in zero g?

so this is kind of about performance tips and kind of about launching. What is the most diverse performance tip available? what
makes a good tip for different launches? and are their any other launching techniques besides bank shot and sliding shoot?
(Sep. 03, 2013  6:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: and are their any other launching techniques besides bank shot and sliding shoot?
Well, there is sniping, which is purposely launching where an opponent's bey is about to land to either make them lose ASAP or greatly reduce their stamina.
Is there a difference between Samurai and Galaxy Pegasus' R2Fs?