Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How did you get MFB beyblades 10 years ago when they weren't even out then. And you dont have any plastic or HMS.
I know people

actually my cousin does
(Aug. 28, 2013  5:20 AM)eternal-f Wrote: I know people

actually my cousin does

No.. Your cousin had HMS not MFB, you must be getting the two mixed up. MFB wasn't even out 10 years ago so having MFB 10 years ago is physically impossible.
can a 3 Segment Launcher grip be used with a Beylauncher l/r and if so is that and a BB:10 stadium enough for testing
(Aug. 28, 2013  1:45 PM)Lazer Wrote: can a 3 Segment Launcher grip be used with a Beylauncher l/r and if so is that and a BB:10 stadium enough for testing

That is all fine.

Any Launcher is compatible with the 3 Segment aside from the Compact Launchers, and it is all legal.
Are there any titanium beyblades if so can you plz give me a link to a website that might sell them
I'm not sure what you mean by titanium Beyblades, but no.
(Aug. 29, 2013  12:11 AM)supremacy87 Wrote: Are there any titanium beyblades if so can you plz give me a link to a website that might sell them
If there are any, they are certainly fake, and I wouldn't recommend buying them.
beyblades are made of a metal alloy. A metal alloy contains 2 or more different types of metal into its mixture, however titanium may be used, I believe steel is used (includes iron in the mix)... Because beyblade is a toy, Hasbro/TT probably uses a mixture of aluminum, zinc, etc. and other cheap metals along with iron
Beyblades' metal parts are made mainly with a zinc alloy. Other less significant metals used in the alloy are unknown, but the important part to remember is the zinc, so no titanium.
(Aug. 29, 2013  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblades' metal parts are made mainly with a zinc alloy. Other less significant metals used in the alloy are unknown, but the important part to remember is the zinc, so no titanium.
If the other metals used in the alloy are unknown, than titanium could possibly be used in the mixture, is all I was trying to say, but if you know for sure that traces of titanium are not used then nevermind.
There would obviously not be enough traces of titanium to call them "titanium Beyblades", which is what supremacy87 was asking.
Would a balance type spintrack work with fang leone?
No, because Fang's main use is attack, but fang is outclassed in that way also, so it wouldn't be advised to use it. Smile
(Aug. 29, 2013  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblades' metal parts are made mainly with a zinc alloy. Other less significant metals used in the alloy are unknown, but the important part to remember is the zinc, so no titanium.
sorry I must have misinterpreted your post, I was just trying to say titanium could be used in the alloy in any amount, but yes Kai-V is right, there is no (legal) titanium beyblades. or illegal that I know of
Hell and BD145 go great together because of their width basically. Although it isn't the best, BD145 is really good at defence. Well, through the wiki it clearly states that E230 is a very simullar size to BD145, and it is obvious that E230 outclasses BD145 in defence. If you were to make a combo using a E230 and a hell, would it be somewhat more useful then a hell combo using BD145?
Themeeny7 Wrote:Hell and BD145 go great together because of their width basically. Although it isn't the best, BD145 is really good at defence. Well, through the wiki it clearly states that E230 is a very simullar size to BD145, and it is obvious that E230 outclasses BD145 in defence. If you were to make a combo using a E230 and a hell, would it be somewhat more useful then a hell combo using BD145?
What!?! E230 doesn't outclass BD145 on defence, they are the same if not BD145 is better.
E230 outclasses BD145, in my opinion. BD145 is used in Defense, so is E230. E230 can also take down a lot of stamina combos, even BGrin if launched right. Can BD145 do that? No. E230 can take down Defense combos easily, from my tests. BD145 is used in Defense, Anti-Attack and Wyvang Dragooon(I need a new RDF!) Although I like both BD145 and E230.
Hey was wondering if the 4 layer mfb (pre-HWS) beyblades launchers are the same as the standard MFB launchers or are the 'hooks' different due to lack of clear wheel?

EDIT: Thanks Kai-V!
(Aug. 30, 2013  1:22 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hey was wondering if the 4 layer mfb (pre-HWS) beyblades launchers are the same as the standard MFB launchers or are the 'hooks' different due to lack of clear wheel?

No, everything except aesthetics and obvious slightly improved internal mechanisms is the same, and is definitely compatible.
Hey how did I get this Prize hunter face?
(Aug. 30, 2013  10:46 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Hey how did I get this Prize hunter face?

Jesse, wrong place for your question!

But you got it from you Mars red grip and launcher, the Prize Hunter face came with it!
Which random booster should i buy and i don't want to get zero boosters right now so 4d random booster plz
(Aug. 31, 2013  3:35 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Which random booster should i buy and i don't want to get zero boosters right now so 4d random booster plz

That question belongs in our Purchase Consultation topic, which is in the Bey Marketplace forum.