Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Just to confirm, it does look like all of Hasbro's E230 are less loose.
akio314 Ryukiba and Tri the beys you listed arn't hyperblades there spark fx beyblades wich is differnt and they have diffirent packaging also if you didn't notice there are only 10 hyperblades there were 2 waves the first wave was Big Bang Pegasus F:D, Phantom Orion B:D, L-drago Destroy F:S, Diablo Nemesis X:D, Omega Dragonis 85xf, Flash Sagittario 230wd, and Kreis Cygnus 145wd and the second wave was VariAres D:D, Blitz Striker 100rsf, and Jade Jupiter S130rb
They were saying that those are the ones that aren't 4D. And you forgot Vari Ares.
Vari Ares is there.
(Aug. 24, 2013  5:38 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  5:14 PM)Tri Wrote: Not just Fang Leone, but also Death Quetzlcoatl, Fusion Hades, L-Drago Guardian, Duo Uranus, Scythe Kronos, and Beat Lynx.
All the good ones... Dangit Hasbro!

I know right!! I was looking forward to Beat Lynx and Death Quetzlcoatl Hyperblades!Unhappy
(Aug. 25, 2013  9:45 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Vari Ares is there.

As in they do or don't have a 4D version?
They do have a 4D version.
(Aug. 26, 2013  1:44 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  9:45 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Vari Ares is there.

As in they do or don't have a 4D version?

Here it is:

http://www.toywiz.com/hypervariariesdd.html
Thanks. That is one ugly god of war, they should have used blood red and gun metal grey.
And to what point is it legal to sauder a broken metal/chrome wheel?
Yeah, also wish they had used a different color instead of the snot green.

And that would be completely illegal.
Once any part breaks it is immediately illegal to use.
(Aug. 26, 2013  7:32 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Thanks. That is one ugly god of war, they should have used blood red and gun metal grey.

Yeah!! That would've looked so beast!!XD
You can use as many beys as you want in a tourney right?
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:28 PM)AZL Wrote: You can use as many beys as you want in a tourney right?

Yah, you just have to use the same bey throughout a match.
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:28 PM)AZL Wrote: You can use as many beys as you want in a tourney right?

Then the answer is technically No you cannot, You may only use as many beyblades as you have matches in the tournament.
4 matches = 4 beys possible
5 matches = 5 beys possible
so on...
Oh, thanks!
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:43 PM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Then the answer is technically No you cannot, You may only use as many beyblades as you have matches in the tournament.
4 matches = 4 beys possible
5 matches = 5 beys possible
so on...

?
You can bring as many as you want, as I said, you can only use the same one per match.
The fact that you can use 5 dif. Beys during 5 dif. Matches, is common sense...
Where do you post test results for bad combos?
(Aug. 27, 2013  7:49 PM)AZL Wrote: Where do you post test results for bad combos?

Why would you want to do that?

I'd guess you could make a thread for a specific bey, but it'd probably get closed/ a lot of hate if it's known to be a bad combo.
What 4d metal wheel is better on D:D

Death or Duo?
D;D is horrible anyway, but Duo I guess.
And, the metal on duo molded over, does that make it an illegal part?
Well if you're using D;D, though I don't know why anyone would, the sharp bottom would not be the first choice to use.
Or the second.
I USE DGrin FOR A SPECIAL REASON! IF ONE TIP FAILS, ILL USE THE OTHER! it is perfect in the zero g stadium
(Aug. 27, 2013  10:22 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I USE DGrin FOR A SPECIAL REASON! IF ONE TIP FAILS, ILL USE THE OTHER! it is perfect in the zero g stadium
Don't post here if you're gonna reject advice.
(Aug. 27, 2013  10:22 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I USE DGrin FOR A SPECIAL REASON! IF ONE TIP FAILS, ILL USE THE OTHER! it is perfect in the zero g stadium
That's great you use it for a special reason...
And if you actually battle good beyblades, you'll find all the tips will fail because they're all mediocre at best.
It's far from perfect, I'd actually say it's dismal. If you're going to make claims like that please back them up.