Ask a question, get an answer! #2

go to bottom of forum page of choice
click new thread
(Aug. 22, 2013  5:12 AM)Ifrit Wrote: go to bottom of forum page of choice
click new thread

i cant understan
The Help Documents are a really great thing:

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=5

But in the future, please ask all of your WBO-related questions in the "Questions about the WBO" thread in the Questions and Comments forum. This thread is specifically for asking and answering questions pertaining to the Beyblade hobby. Smile
(Aug. 22, 2013  6:01 AM)Insomniac Wrote: The Help Documents are a really great thing:

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=5

But in the future, please ask all of your WBO-related questions in the "Questions about the WBO" thread in the Questions and Comments forum. This thread is specifically for asking and answering questions pertaining to the Beyblade hobby. Smile

final question, how to battle?
The Help Documents page has links to several useful help pages that you should definitely check out before asking anymore questions:

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

(BTW, that question, too, belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" topic for reasons already given.)
I've seen some synchrome customization using Gargole in the combo testing thread. What are the good things of this chrome wheel?

Is there weight and performance difference when using a reinforced performance tip and a non-reinforced one?
last week i bought my samurai pegasis and it's r2f rubber part seem to not stay on it's place as it seems to be wobbly is there some thing wrong wif my r2f?
Maybe the rubber tip has fitted loose.
it was but will if afect it's performance?
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:53 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: it was but will if afect it's performance?

If it is really loose, then yes. Its spin won't be as stable.
is there a way to make it stable in a legal way ?
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:53 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: it was but will if afect it's performance?

There are several different mold variations of R2F, as well as different densities of rubber in between... so differing behavior between Bottoms is common. Smile It may affect the performance slightly:

For instance, and R2F from a WBBA Sliver edition Galaxy Pegasis is usually hard-ish and fixed in place really well, and a Hasbro Cosmic Pegasus R2F is very loose and wobbly, with extraordinarily soft rubber.

The hard, fixed tip will most likely have lower traction, a wider movement pattern, a bit more stamina, and may or may not also have slightly lower speed. The wobbly, soft R2F will likely be faster, with much more traction and raw power. Samurai Pegasis usually comes with a great R2F. Wink

EDIT: Beaten by Cannon. XD Wobbly R2Fs aren't exactly what I would call "unstable" in a match, but its movement pattern will be much more restricted. :\ There's no legal fix that I know of for a wobbly R2F.
so what should i do now?
(Aug. 22, 2013  2:10 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: so what should i do now?

As Blackdragon said, there really isn't a legal way to fix it.
What do you guys think of this combo?

Gryph Killerken W145 WD

and

Gryph Killerken AD145 WD
Gryph doesn't really have use for stamina purposes. Post in Build Me a Combo #2 so someone could help you with better combos from the parts you have.
Are hyperblade metal wheels and 4D bottoms made exactly the same as TT
yes hyperblades are exactly the same as TT`s 4d`s exept for some recolers
(Aug. 24, 2013  2:53 PM)Lazer Wrote: yes hyperblades are exactly the same as TT`s 4d`s exept for some recolers
Actually some aren't, like Wing Pegasus. But they're making that for the game or whatever.
The other Hyperblad that isnt 4D is Fang Leon
Not just Fang Leone, but also Death Quetzlcoatl, Fusion Hades, L-Drago Guardian, Duo Uranus, Scythe Kronos, and Beat Lynx.
I really wish they had one for Uranus and Lynx, they have good parts that Hasbro didn't make.

Honestly, hyper blades were only made because Hasbro realized how much they screwed up when they didn't release them with 4D parts and other parts.
(Aug. 24, 2013  5:14 PM)Tri Wrote: Not just Fang Leone, but also Death Quetzlcoatl, Fusion Hades, L-Drago Guardian, Duo Uranus, Scythe Kronos, and Beat Lynx.
All the good ones... Dangit Hasbro!
So I've had a hasbro e230 from the fire synchrome 2-pack for a while now, and I recently obtained the tt defense stamina synchrome dx set. The tt e230 included feels a LOT looser than my hasbro one, to the point where it sometimes makes loud rattling sounds while spinning. Is this supposed to be the case? Does this make it better or worse than my hasbro one?
(Aug. 25, 2013  9:13 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: So I've had a hasbro e230 from the fire synchrome 2-pack for a while now, and I recently obtained the tt defense stamina synchrome dx set. The tt e230 included feels a LOT looser than my hasbro one, to the point where it sometimes makes loud rattling sounds while spinning. Is this supposed to be the case? Does this make it better or worse than my hasbro one?

My Hasbro's is tighter as well.

It might be good, or bad. In tournaments, both have worked for me. Nothing can be officially said, until testing is done, though.