Ask a question, get an answer! #2

did SonoKong ever released Zero-Gs?
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:20 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: did SonoKong ever released Zero-Gs?

Yes. They released the RB1 and RB2 prize beys separately, too.
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:31 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:20 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: did SonoKong ever released Zero-Gs?

Yes. They released the RB1 and RB2 prize beys separately, too.

wow thanks for info hato.
Does the WBO have a strict definition of "Low" "Medium", and "High" Tracks in MFB (as in a height range)? I have my own definition (L = 125-, M = 130-165, H = 170+), but I would like to know if there's an official/accepted one.
I doubt there is anything official we ever posted, because personally, having been into Metal Fight Beyblade since the beginning, I would say that 145 is still the lower end of "tall" hah. Around 125 is what we considered mid-height back then.
(Jun. 10, 2016  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt there is anything official we ever posted, because personally, having been into Metal Fight Beyblade since the beginning, I would say that 145 is still the lower end of "tall" hah. Around 125 is what we considered mid-height back then.

Hah, yeah, the jump from 145 to 230 was larger than it seemed.
Can I use a Beylauncher lr with zero g beyblade or do I have to use the zero g Beylauncher
Yes. Zero-G is the same Gen as MFB, so (some of) the parts and launchers are compatible.
(Jun. 10, 2016  7:32 PM)シャカ Wrote: What is Advance Amaterios?!?

It is just a rumour, and I have not seen any evidence that it is true. Therefore, for now it is false. That and Neo Neptune come from nowhere.
This is probably a silly question, but what exactly are the differences between the BB-10 and the Burst stadium that is considered standard now, besides the cover? Is there a difference in width or depth or the tornado ridge?
(Jun. 10, 2016  7:56 PM)Dual Wrote: This is probably a silly question, but what exactly are the differences between the BB-10 and the Burst stadium that is considered standard now, besides the cover? Is there a difference in width or depth or the tornado ridge?
I haven't noticed any difference whatsoever besides the cover. In fact, I personally prefer using the Burst stadium with MfB because it feels more durable.
So theoretically if I wanted to test Burst spin times and the like, a BB-10 would be acceptable? Or would I still need to get a Burst stadium?
(Jun. 10, 2016  8:28 PM)Dual Wrote: So theoretically if I wanted to test Burst spin times and the like, a BB-10 would be acceptable? Or would I still need to get a Burst stadium?

it's just my option so don't get everything in it as truth.

Tornado Ridge seems to be little taller

curve of stadium [where beys spin] is little less steep compared to BB-10

IDK why but surface of stadium is little more slippery then BB-10 [less friction]
(Jun. 10, 2016  7:56 PM)Dual Wrote: This is probably a silly question, but what exactly are the differences between the BB-10 and the Burst stadium that is considered standard now, besides the cover? Is there a difference in width or depth or the tornado ridge?

Honestly, I've asked myself this question already. They're both standard. I haven't tested the differences of both but I believe that the tornado width of the Burst stadium might be different than the BB-10. The thing was that I didn't necessarily feel a tornado width in the Burst stadium. I might be wrong though. The other differences are: the BB-10 has walls and the Burst has the cover. I like using the BB-10 for MFB and Burst as it has more space for me to launch, etc. But of course, using the Burst stadium isn't a problem.
I'll test the differences and I'll let you know. Smile
You might find this thread interesting: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...d-Testings

Here's the dimensions for each stadium, courtesy of Kai-V:

BeyStadium Attack Type (MFB)

Diameter: 34 cm
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm
Wall Length: 15.5 cm
Exit Length: 15 cm
Depth: 3 cm
Slope: ~30°

BeyStadium Standard Type (Burst)

Diameter: 37,2 cm (including extended barriers).
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm.
Wall Length: 18 cm.
Exit Length: 16 cm (box is 14 cm long).
Depth: 3 cm deep.
Cover height: 7 cm (above stadium floor).
Top cover overhang: 3 cm.
Tornado Ridge height depth: 2 cm.
Total stadium height: 11.5 cm.

Overall, very similar. I concur that the ridge (which isn't measured here) feels thicker on the Burst stadium.
That's because the ridge is thicker; I don't really have scientific measuring tools, but it does look and feel thicker on the burst stadium. The performance is also notably different on the burst stadium being able to hang onto the tornado ridge much easier as well!
Yeah I would say the ridge is definitely thicker on the Burst stadium. I hate going back to Bb-10 now after playing on mostly Burst Standard and Tornado Attack. So many self ko's til I adjust. Lol
Very interesting. Now that I remember, the plastic of the Burst stadium is definitely harder than the BB-10. The BB-10's plastic feels somewhat flimsier.
is it easier to burst lighter beyblades?
(Jun. 11, 2016  3:16 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is it easier to burst lighter beyblades?

From Wombat's thread, it is actually harder to, but easier to KO.
Can any translators please translate these two images from the beylogger app for me? I might've done something wrong to get these messages, but I have a feeling that it'll be stupidly easy to fix as well. Thanks!
Error Message 1
Error Message 2
(Jun. 11, 2016  4:25 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Can any translators please translate these two images from the beylogger app for me? I might've done something wrong to get these messages, but I have a feeling that it'll be stupidly easy to fix as well. Thanks!
Error Message 1
Error Message 2

The first seemed to be a BeyLogger connection error, but the second message definitely says that you entered the wrong username or password. You know that the username is the email address, I believe?
(Jun. 11, 2016  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  4:25 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Can any translators please translate these two images from the beylogger app for me? I might've done something wrong to get these messages, but I have a feeling that it'll be stupidly easy to fix as well. Thanks!
Error Message 1
Error Message 2

The first seemed to be a BeyLogger connection error, but the second message definitely says that you entered the wrong username or password. You know that the username is the email address, I believe?

Really? Does the beylogger need to be in a certain mode in order to connect properly?
Also, the screencap was from me doing the e-mail address, but I'll see what happened though. Thanks!
Make sure the jack is really inserted completely and remove the casing on your phone if it has one. Otherwise, you do need to open your BeyLogger and let it flash green in order to have it connect and transfer data.