Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It is, but of course we prefer to see all products, concepts and images in which our logo is used, so just share it here somewhere if you can.
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is, but of course we prefer to see all products, concepts and images in which our logo is used, so just share it here somewhere if you can.

I'll definitely share it once it's done.
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is, but of course we prefer to see all products, concepts and images in which our logo is used, so just share it here somewhere if you can.

I have finished four in-progress prototypes:

Bear with me, haha, they're just a first time thing. I'll be improving them over time. What do you think?

Definitely cool, although there are white lines between some branches of the logo.
(Jun. 07, 2016  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely cool, although there are white lines between some branches of the logo.

That's because it wasn't the original PNG file. I got the logo from the 7th Anniversary WBO thread and I had to erase the background which turned out to be sloppy.
I was just wondering if it's legal to use custom painted facebolts and clear wheels in tournaments because i have painted a facebolt to look like a pig wich is my favourite animal
If the paint that you used doesn't affect the weight or performance at all, then I believe that it is okay. Next time, I would recommend you try to make custom decals instead.
how PD and SWD are in Zero-G Stadium. i mean are they are good?

why Revolve is so powerful/dominating?
(Jun. 07, 2016  3:30 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: how PD and SWD are in Zero-G Stadium. i mean are they are good?

why Revolve is so powerful/dominating?

Revolve is so dominating because it's free spinning, meaning that the bottom moves separately to the Beyblade it's attached to. Friction causes the top to stop spinning, as it's constatntly pressed against the bottom of the stadium. With a free-spinning tip, theis friction is replaced with the friction between the bey and the metal bearing.

TL;DR: The beyblade is basically spinning on a metal pole instead of the stadium.

EDIT: Ah, sorry. I haven't gotten to test it out myself yet. Listen to more educated people like Bey Bread next time :X
Revolve isn't free-spinning, necessarily; only the ring around the tip is, and that only comes into effect late-battle.
(Jun. 07, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Revolve isn't free-spinning, necessarily; only the ring around the tip is, and that only comes into effect late-battle.

I was under a different impression from the videos I saw. Thanks for correcting me, I don't like spreading misinformation :X
The point is, it's a sharp tip for endurance with a wide ring for defense and late game balance while the free motion of said ring reduces the spin loss it would otherwise cause through friction.
As we know, 160 is best paired with PD, but which of the other D-series Tips would be second-best (most likely WD or D)? I would test it myself, but my 160 hasn't arrived yet. I'd just like to know if anyone knows off the top of their head.
What would you say, given the current state of things with buying products online from abroad and paying shipping charges, is the average "entry fee" for burst, which would include getting:

>One tournament-legal stadium
>Three bey:
-->at least one of which should have parts that have been shown to have valuable combo usage
-->at least one of which should be a "Starter" set that comes with light launcher and cord
>String launcher (beylauncher equivalent)

I'm not asking for any specifics regarding bey or pricing, just a rough ballpark figure would be nice. Thanks!
(Jun. 09, 2016  4:58 AM)Asterisk Wrote: What would you say, given the current state of things with buying products online from abroad and paying shipping charges, is the average "entry fee" for burst, which would include getting:

>Three bey:
-->at least one of which should have parts that have been shown to have valuable combo usage
-->at least one of which should be a "Starter" set that comes with light launcher and cord

I'm not asking for any specifics regarding bey or pricing, just a rough ballpark figure would be nice. Thanks!

Well, my B-38 set +1 Starter worked out to exactly $99 so I'd expect about $130 in Canada.

EDIT: Including shipping, if you're wondering.
(Jun. 09, 2016  4:58 AM)Asterisk Wrote: What would you say, given the current state of things with buying products online from abroad and paying shipping charges, is the average "entry fee" for burst, which would include getting:

>Three bey:

Depends on where you buy

I got my red stadium, R2GR, VSS, DOA, and XFX all sub or around 100 without shipping
How was the gold Xcalibur originally distributed?
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Wizard Wrote: How was the gold Xcalibur originally distributed?

From winter World Hobby Fair 2016 IIRC Smile
Yes, on all four days and locations of the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, but also at some wbba. events recently, as if they had excess stock.
Why has DEMS seen such a drop in price? Last time i was here it was $80 and now its almost half that
My birthdays coming up and I need help on a TT m-l drago for a good price. Please give me suggestions
EDIT: "help on finding", not just "help on", sorry.
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:13 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Why has DEMS seen such a drop in price? Last time i was here it was $80 and now its almost half that

If the price of something goes down, you can assume either supply has increased or demand has dropped. Those are pretty much the only two options.
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:13 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Why has DEMS seen such a drop in price? Last time i was here it was $80 and now its almost half that

If the price of something goes down, you can assume either supply has increased or demand has dropped. Those are pretty much the only two options.
No, I mean suggestions(a link) for a good store
EDIT: sorry, Brad, thought you were talking to me.
(Jun. 09, 2016  8:01 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Wizard Wrote: How was the gold Xcalibur originally distributed?

(Jun. 09, 2016  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, on all four days and locations of the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, but also at some wbba. events recently, as if they had excess stock.

Should I not open it?
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:16 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: My birthdays coming up and I need help on a TT m-l drago for a good price. Please give me suggestions
EDIT: "help on finding", not just "help on", sorry.

Wow real Meteo L-Drago are so expensive or rare on eBay. This is probably the best option for you: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Legends-...SwstxVLCew

They used to be sold for eight dollars in stores here just a few years ago... Some of our Members are selling theirs, but not really recently: https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...order=desc

(Jun. 10, 2016  12:29 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  8:01 PM)Hato Wrote:

(Jun. 09, 2016  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, on all four days and locations of the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, but also at some wbba. events recently, as if they had excess stock.

Should I not open it?

There is no real need, since I seriously predict that their value will decrease back to 1500 yen in some time, like the gold L-Drago 105F available in exactly the same fashion.