Among Us Discussion

polus game in 5 mins
(Nov. 02, 2020  10:15 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: polus game in 5 mins

ehh, skeld is better
Skeld Game in 5 minutes 2 imps
Code:KACUHF
what happened to my game lol

Has anyone heard about the new Among us update? It's called the Henry update and will add a new map (bigger than Polus) based off The Henry Stickmin Collection!
...Along with some bug fixes as well...
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Has anyone heard about the new Among us update? It's called the Henry update and will add a new map (bigger than Polus) based off The Henry Stickmin Collection!
...Along with some bug fixes as well...

I am exited
I joined a game and everyone was sharing their personal info in the chat. It was really creepy and I left.
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:34 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I joined a game and everyone was sharing their personal info in the chat. It was really creepy and I left.

people decide to use among us like a dating app
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:06 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:34 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I joined a game and everyone was sharing their personal info in the chat. It was really creepy and I left.

people decide to use among us like a dating app

ik. i just say dis aint tinder ppl
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:06 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: people decide to use among us like a dating app

ik. i just say dis aint tinder ppl

I created a match, and when people joined, started using the chat for something other than that....
....let's just say that I am thankful that "censor chat" exists....
Me and a friend got banned from 6 servers.
I once won an entire match as Imposter just by doing nothing.
I have seen people play among us. When I get my new phone I will download it
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I once won an entire match as Imposter just by doing nothing.

Luigi wins Among Us by doing absolutely nothing.
@xsabxmaniacx I won my first game as imposter (my first time playing)
Don’t know if someone has already said this but my favorite tactic as imposter is pretend to be crew mate convince at least one person so you have an Allie let everyone vote each other out and only kill when lights are off and no one is around and then when you get to the final three people you and two crew mates they know it’s you and so a tip for players who don’t know this but when you sabatoged something they can’t call an emergency meeting so you sabatoge reactor or o2 and wait for the kill cool down to win
Imma play Among Us later after school if I have time
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma play Among Us later after school if I have time

you wanna play at 12:30?
who here wants to play among us 530 today?
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:03 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: who here wants to play among us 530 today?

Play at 5
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:49 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Don’t know if someone has already said this but my favorite tactic as imposter is pretend to be crew mate convince at least one person so you have an Allie let everyone vote each other out and only kill when lights are off and no one is around and then when you get to the final three people you and two crew mates they know it’s you and so a tip for players who don’t know this but when you sabatoged something they can’t call an emergency meeting so you sabatoge reactor or o2 and wait for the kill cool down to win

eveyone uses that tactic
Among us is very fun game. It literally surpassed many games like Fortnite and took its position (fortnite used to be good but its trash now) among us is definitely in my top 5 most played and most excellent games. I also play among us with my friends in real life. it is one of the best games ever