Among Us Discussion

I wanna see some conspiracy theories of this game
I just saw this thread and I LOVE AMONG US it is such a fun game and I am amazing as imposter

EarthHeliosI wanna see some conspiracy theories of this game

I have a theory, People sometimes hallucinate in space so maybe the imposter is just hallucinating because of the amount of time they have spent in the ship
How to get the Doctor Plague Mask? I recently downloaded Among Us and my friends were telling me Black and Doctor Plague Mask is higher chance to become impostor but I don't have the Doctor Plague Mask somehow, any ideas why?
(Nov. 21, 2020  6:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Among us is very fun game. It literally surpassed many games like Fortnite and took its position (fortnite used to be good but its trash now) among us is definitely in my top 5 most played and most excellent games. I also play among us with my friends in real life. it is one of the best games ever

Don’t call my 2nd fav game trash!
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:36 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Who wants to play among us?

I can join a game
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:36 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Who wants to play among us?

I can join a game
Ok
I feel like Im the only person who enjoys being crewmate more than impostor lol
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  6:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Among us is very fun game. It literally surpassed many games like Fortnite and took its position (fortnite used to be good but its trash now) among us is definitely in my top 5 most played and most excellent games. I also play among us with my friends in real life. it is one of the best games ever

Don’t call my 2nd fav game trash!

sorry but it unpopular now
Apparently they said there was gonna be a new map update
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Don’t call my 2nd fav game trash!

Well there are games that are going to start off popular but then over time people lose interest.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Don’t call my 2nd fav game trash!

Popularity doesn’t effect quality.
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: sorry but it unpopular now

Well there are games that are going to start off popular but then over time people lose interest.

Actually among us started off as unpopular and then became popular.
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well there are games that are going to start off popular but then over time people lose interest.

Actually among us started off as unpopular and then became popular.

Well I don't mean as soon as it releases but yeh of it does get popular then maybe it won't later on.
A game's popularity pretty much depends on one major factor: Youtube and other social media influencers. A good example is Minecraft, its popularity has been a roller coaster since it released because of popular Youtube and Twitch streamers like PewDiePie leaving and coming back to it. Among Us just so happens to be the game that the earlier mentioned influencers are hyping right now, and as a result, here we are.
Back on topic, I find Among Us to be quite fun, especially if you're playing with friends.
I typically enjoy these murder mystery games. Among Us is quite a fun game to play especially during these times. I think the timing and hype with the influencers made it super popular, despite the simple interface, graphics, and system. Nevertheless, it is an enjoyable game.

Has anyone tried mods?
Honestly, I've lost most of my interest in this game. In open lobbies, there are too many hackers/cheaters. Also, playing the game too much hasn't done a lot the game has made it repetitive and somewhat boring.
I kinda like it, pretty good game to play in my free time. I mostly play with my siblings, but if someone here would like to play someday, then I'd be ahppy to have a game with you!
Among us is now one of the most popular games of all time
its so annoying how 6 year olds(no offense) tried to jump on the bandwagon on the last minute. tbh, a game dies when this happens. it was so fun too, but now everybody is starting with 4 players, ppl are rage quitting and banning for no reason, there are ppl who act like its tinder, etc. I play it when I'm bored and have nothing else to do, but that's all. its a fun game, but its so toxic
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: its so annoying how 6 year olds(no offense) tried to jump on the bandwagon on the last minute. tbh, a game dies when this happens. it was so fun too, but now everybody is starting with 4 players, ppl are rage quitting and banning for no reason, there are ppl who act like its tinder, etc. I play it when I'm bored and have nothing else to do, but that's all. its a fun game, but its so toxic
It’s really really exciting when there’s a good lobby though. People actually listen instead of memeing. Really fun being a good detective then next round imposter, but no one thinks it’s you.
I like Amoung Us. It's fun. But people are making too much of a deal out of it, it's not that fun. But it is fun
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: its so annoying how 6 year olds(no offense) tried to jump on the bandwagon on the last minute. tbh, a game dies when this happens. it was so fun too, but now everybody is starting with 4 players, ppl are rage quitting and banning for no reason, there are ppl who act like its tinder, etc. I play it when I'm bored and have nothing else to do, but that's all. its a fun game, but its so toxic
It’s really really exciting when there’s a good lobby though. People actually listen instead of memeing. Really fun being a good detective then next round imposter, but no one thinks it’s you.

Those guys who just wander and not even play correctly and act kinda sus ruin the game sometimes. Don't hang out, like try to use your mind, do investigations, and AT LEAST TRY to stay safe and catch the imposter